CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
RGHoskins
jdaniel
Three and Out
TastyLicks
Captain9Dragons
SanAntonioCock
Spur's Addiction
AR1
kingofnerf
If TN runs, do they (1551)
Tennessee HC Job (1068)
Anyone see this? Whi (722)
Clemson Fight Club (508)
Waiver being sought (442)
FAVORITE COMMERCIAL (344)
Florida soccer at Da (212)
NCAAF: TENNESSEE @ A (133)
NCAAF: KENTUCKY @ MI (125)
NCAAF: SOUTHERN CAL (91)
Tennessee HC Job
WBB - Te'a Cooper
2018 MBB - Jericole Helle
Deebo's return?
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
If TN runs, do they score
Most heated recent rivalr
***Volvo Driving Soccer M
Bowl pick post week 7
2018 MBB Zion Williamson

Old 01-07-2017, 01:54 AM   #121
GamecockSuperFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 666
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Battlefield 1

I've gotten a little better now that I unlocked a new gun using assault class. Still I just ordered BF4 and COD remastered for modern warfare
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 02:36 PM   #122
BigSpenda864
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
I'm improving my Kills and I'm slowing my rate of death
LOL. I actually had a couple of games where I ended with a positive K/D ratio. I seem to have gotten away from the 1 kill to 25 deaths now... for the most part.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:34 AM   #123
BigSpenda864
Game MVP

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

I've been slowly ranking up my assault class but its has taken a long time. I played a game and a half last night with a medic and hit level 10 fast.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:10 PM   #124
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 1000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah man, you were in the top 10 at least twice last night. I think it was me dying all around you, giving you plenty of opportunities to revive and heal.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 01:53 PM   #125
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Last night was the first time I have been really irritated with BF1. It didn't have anything to do with the game itself. It was the first time I've really had to play by alone the whole night since no one was on. I only played two games but my teams were always hopeless and not PTFO for the most part. I eventually just quit and put in Uncharted 4.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 12:38 AM   #126
BigSpenda864
Game MVP

Male

It is much better when you're playing with friends. No doubt about that. I kind of wish we could play with smaller groups that are basically just our party like on COD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2017, 10:23 AM   #127
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

We need to get a party of 8 so we could have two squads.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:02 PM   #128
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
We need to get a party of 8 so we could have two squads.
That would be fun. I want to try the custom game "Standard Issue Rifle" mode. Hopefully they make it an official game, because I heard it is hard to find a server for it now. In the mode you can only use the standard issue bolt action for that team. So the German could use the German bolt action and so on. Each class gets to use the bolt action so you don't have to play just as a scout. There are no optics on the rifles as well.
Old 01-22-2017, 06:21 PM   #129
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

I put together a couple of clips from some recent games. Nothing special or really montage worthy. I am a horrible sniper so any sniper kill is good for me lol.

Old 02-15-2017, 03:55 PM   #130
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Big update file. Added ribbons and made a bunch of other changes. I saw you can vote for maps now, but I didn't try it out/see it pop up yet.

Not sure if DCGC is scared to get a copy of the game due to his atrophying reflexes/"gun skills" as he ages or what.
Old 02-23-2017, 01:31 PM   #131
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Me and Legal need more PS4 players who play around 9-11 pm eastern. Come join the fight.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:20 PM   #132
dumpyloser
Two Deep

Male

dumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot materialdumpyloser is USC mascot material

I've been wanting to try this game out, but there are so many versions and to be honest, I'm cheap.

Is it worth buying a non "standard" version?

I can get the basic version from PSN for like $30 now.
dumpyloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 03:08 PM   #133
KMac
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 4909600
KMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot material

The auto team balancing in this game is really starting to ruin it for me. Being an above average/decent player means you'll never be on the winning side for more than 1-2 games in a row before being switched. Right now I would say I end up on what I would consider a good or above average team maybe 2 out of every 10 games. Its really frustrating to win a close/competitive game of conquest, then get blown out by like 400 points the next game. I still love this game, but constantly being on unbalanced/bad teams makes it significantly less fun for me...
KMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:17 AM   #134
AJ1
Walk On

Male

AJ1 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
The auto team balancing in this game is really starting to ruin it for me. Being an above average/decent player means you'll never be on the winning side for more than 1-2 games in a row before being switched. Right now I would say I end up on what I would consider a good or above average team maybe 2 out of every 10 games. Its really frustrating to win a close/competitive game of conquest, then get blown out by like 400 points the next game. I still love this game, but constantly being on unbalanced/bad teams makes it significantly less fun for me...
I'm with you on this. So damn frustrating dominating a game then getting on a team that doesn't do anything other than capture A and then snipe the rest of the match.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:29 AM   #135
KMac
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 4909600
KMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot materialKMac is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ1 View Post
I'm with you on this. So damn frustrating dominating a game then getting on a team that doesn't do anything other than capture A and then snipe the rest of the match.
Yep that's becoming a consistent problem on conquest. Last night I was playing on Amiens and I had to run back and recapture F, by myself, at least 10 times. Having a useless team in battlefield is much more frustrating than most other shooters
KMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:38 AM   #136
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Seriously, we need a few more players. 'Bout to start friending anyone who can get in the top 10. I think if you have a decent sized party it helps with the rebalancing because it puts you on one side and if you all don't suck or at least don't all run right by the guy who is ghost capping the flag closest to your spawn, you've got a better chance.

Edit: I also agree about people falling back and sniping (my scout class is rank 20 and no other class is over rank 11, so I have seen a lot of this behavior...haha).

Last edited by LegalCock; 02-24-2017 at 11:02 AM..
Old 02-24-2017, 10:45 AM   #137
AtlGAMECOCK
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 964742
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Have you guys tried the division?
Old 02-24-2017, 10:53 AM   #138
BigSpenda864
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Seriously, we need a few more players. 'Bout to start friending anyone who can get in the top 10. I think if you have a decent sized party it helps with the rebalancing because it puts you on one side and if you all don't suck or at least don't all run right by the guy who is ghost capping the flag closest to your spawn, you've got a better chance.
I haven't been on as much as I thought I would. I really need to set up a different place to play other than the living room. The wife says she doesn't mind me playing but sometimes her eyes tell another story. I get on earlier than most of you guys and get bored before you all get on. Its not as much fun playing alone, that's for sure.
Old 02-24-2017, 11:06 AM   #139
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

I hear you. I usually wait till my wife goes to bed to get on as I'm set up in living room/main tv too. I'm thinking about eventually getting a ps4 pro in another room, but I'm on the Ethernet hookup down here too, which I like.
Old 03-14-2017, 04:52 PM   #140
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Downloading new maps, guns and patch now. It is 7+ gbs. Gotta start unlocking these guns!

Last edited by LegalCock; 03-14-2017 at 05:49 PM..