CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Y Formation
SwampFox
ShutTheSuccop
GeoCocky66
Ace Dilcock
Master Bedroom
uscGRAD04
TwoNotch Dreams
Gamecocks1137
JohnnyMc
Music Thread: Day 17 (338)
Weekend cooking (322)
What Are Your Favori (60)
You Decide (44)
‘They deserve it’: LSU co
Men's team next season
2018 Commitment - Maxwell
You Decide
Limestone men's lacrosse
Lindy's and Athlon's are
2018 - Jaycee Horn
2017 SEC Tournament:**USC
2017 Roster
Weekend cooking

Old 02-17-2017, 01:42 PM   #1
xXSirSpurXx
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
xXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot materialxXSirSpurXx is USC mascot material
Default 2018 - Richard Jibunor

ATH from Athens, GA was offered by SC earlier this week. Currently has offers from Alabama, Auburn, NC, & Tenn.

http://247sports.com/Player/Richard-Jibunor-84069
xXSirSpurXx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 04:09 PM   #2
Gamecock in TX
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock in TX is developing his combGamecock in TX is developing his combGamecock in TX is developing his combGamecock in TX is developing his combGamecock in TX is developing his combGamecock in TX is developing his combGamecock in TX is developing his combGamecock in TX is developing his combGamecock in TX is developing his comb
Default Re: 2018 - Richard Jibunor

This guy looks like a beast in his 247 profile picture. 6'4, 210 lbs. I wonder what position the staff wants him at. He fits with our new direction of big WRs on the outside, but he could also be a large Safety.

I am excited about the new look of the team in the coming years if we can consistently bring in athletes in this size range and find places to get them on the field and play.
Gamecock in TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:01 PM   #3
Cockygaming
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 744
Cockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudlyCockygaming is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock in TX View Post
This guy looks like a beast in his 247 profile picture. 6'4, 210 lbs. I wonder what position the staff wants him at. He fits with our new direction of big WRs on the outside, but he could also be a large Safety.

I am excited about the new look of the team in the coming years if we can consistently bring in athletes in this size range and find places to get them on the field and play.
I am thinking tall safety. I think the WR group is solid at the moment. Either way though, I suspect they will find a spot for him if we get him to commit.
Cockygaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:21 PM   #4
Goofyboy
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

Hope he's got a birth certificate proving he's under 25.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:35 PM   #5
J-Man
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 350500
J-Man has feathers coming inJ-Man has feathers coming inJ-Man has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyboy View Post
Hope he's got a birth certificate proving he's under 25.
My thought exactly.... Haha.

Though as long as he hasn't used up his eligibility... I wouldn't care if he was 45...
J-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 08:52 PM   #6
Ironfan
1st Team All-SEC

CockyCash: 200
Ironfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot material

Auburn in the drivers seat
Ironfan is offline   Reply With Quote