CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
MountainCock
thekob
TastyLicks
carolina_corpsman
RGHoskins
Spur's Addiction
GoldenSpur7
Captain9Dragons
LBC
Best Muschamp Quote (1245)
How do people consum (522)
Charles Manson near (470)
CFN South Carolina v (421)
2017 Puerto Rico Tip (414)
WBB - Class Comparis (401)
NCAAF: Wofford @ Sou (323)
Question For Techies (267)
Is Battlefront 2 a f (212)
Using Up Egg Whites (177)
2017 Puerto Rico Tip-Off:
Dangerous football drills
2018 - Dorian Gerald
Using Up Egg Whites
Raise For Champ
Devonte Holloman new Beau
2017 Puerto Rico Tip-Off:
Jerry Meyers out as USC p
Question For Techies
FAVORITE WILL MUSCHAMP QU

Old 03-20-2017, 08:16 PM   #21
meesh982000
Blue Chip

Female

CockyCash: 500
meesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Alisha Grey injury

It looked like she had ice on her hamstring and I don't know how long of a recovery is from a hamstring injury
meesh982000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:22 PM   #22
FLgamecockJAX
Blue Chip

Male

FLgamecockJAX has earned his spursFLgamecockJAX has earned his spursFLgamecockJAX has earned his spursFLgamecockJAX has earned his spursFLgamecockJAX has earned his spursFLgamecockJAX has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAtMoRTaYtErz View Post
this, hoping it was a charlie horse. looked like it could be.
This is what I thought and was hoping it to be. I could have missed it, but I didn't see any twists, getting stuck, knee going different directions, etc. I did see her go down and bang that knee hard.

I pray for the best! I love this young lady's effort!
FLgamecockJAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:23 PM   #23
FLgamecockJAX
Blue Chip

Male

FLgamecockJAX has earned his spursFLgamecockJAX has earned his spursFLgamecockJAX has earned his spursFLgamecockJAX has earned his spursFLgamecockJAX has earned his spursFLgamecockJAX has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesh982000 View Post
It looked like she had ice on her hamstring and I don't know how long of a recovery is from a hamstring injury
Hamstrings can be a nagging injury.
FLgamecockJAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:24 PM   #24
Ahmad
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 80267806
Ahmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillygamecock View Post
https://twitter.com/dawnstaley/statu...26394035945473

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾went up and came down ----@Graytness_10 woke up better today than yesterday. Thank you for your prayers. #GodIsGoodAllTheTime
Hopefully that's a good sign
Ahmad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:43 PM   #25
brat
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10200
brat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot materialbrat is USC mascot material

Seeing it live, I thought that an ASU girl's knee had bumped into AG's leg and that is when she started hobbling down court.

Could be wrong, though. At least she seems to be doing better.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:24 PM   #26
Copperhead
Fight, Win, Kick Ass

Male

CockyCash: 164080
Copperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot material

I want to guess.
Bone bruise, slight hypertension
On the mend sounds promising to me. We definitely need that gal in the lineup
Old 03-20-2017, 09:45 PM   #27
roosterdude21
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3219686766
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead View Post
I want to guess.
Bone bruise, slight hypertension
On the mend sounds promising to me. We definitely need that gal in the lineup
Why would she have high blood pressure?
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:30 PM   #28
Ahmad
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 80267806
Ahmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat View Post
Seeing it live, I thought that an ASU girl's knee had bumped into AG's leg and that is when she started hobbling down court.

Could be wrong, though. At least she seems to be doing better.
After going back and watching it again. Looks like she came up lame in her jumper after the hop step
Ahmad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:51 PM   #29
Pty23
4th Team Bench

Male

CockyCash: 5500
Pty23 is USC mascot materialPty23 is USC mascot materialPty23 is USC mascot materialPty23 is USC mascot materialPty23 is USC mascot materialPty23 is USC mascot materialPty23 is USC mascot materialPty23 is USC mascot materialPty23 is USC mascot materialPty23 is USC mascot materialPty23 is USC mascot material

I was thinking bone bruise after seeing her knee hit the floor. Hopefully that's it & we can get her back relatively soon. I would think she's probably out for Saturday though, if I had to guess. Of course, a guess is all that is.
Pty23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:25 PM   #30
GamecockinBoulder
4-Star

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: 2nd place in 2007 Bowl Pickem 
GamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudly

Miami lost to Quinnipiac so hopefully we can let her rest for the sweet 16?
Old 03-20-2017, 11:30 PM   #31
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 119335183
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockinBoulder View Post
Miami lost to Quinnipiac so hopefully we can let her rest for the sweet 16?
It was on Miami's home floor.....the Hurricanes were a 4-seed who some felt didn't earn enough during the regular season to warrant getting into the top 16 seeds, and get to host the first 2 rounds. Now they lose to 12-seed Quinnipiac who upset 5-seed Marquette in the 1st round.

So it could be helpful for the Gamecocks who now face a 12-seed in the Sweet Sixteen, or perhaps it won't matter much, if Miami was a weak 4-Seed to begin with and Quinnipiac is on a roll.

Quinnipiac went 27-6 against the 117th-ranked SOS this season. They are appearing in their very first Sweet Sixteen. They aren't the tallest team (their leading rebounder is listed at 5-11), and their stats are not too impressive. So we'll have the least depth, but talent-wise we should be OK as long as the players that do play for us bring their games...
ConwayGamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:31 PM   #32
rabid cock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 11028
rabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot materialrabid cock is USC mascot material

I was hoping the 12-seed would win. Thu did it by hitting a record number of three's.
rabid cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:19 AM   #33
Copperhead
Fight, Win, Kick Ass

Male

CockyCash: 164080
Copperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot materialCopperhead is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude21 View Post
Why would she have high blood pressure?
Becaused she's jacked that we are Sweet 16

Hyperextension
Old 03-21-2017, 10:19 AM   #34
92Pony
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 682476
92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material

After rewinding and rewatching, it looked to me like that foot came down and landed with that knee locked. That could have caused a slight hyper-extension as mentioned above. Let's hope that's all it was, because I would think that would not be a bad or linger injury.(But of course, I'm no Dr.)
92Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:44 PM   #35
Phillygamecock
4-Star

Male

Phillygamecock is crowing loudlyPhillygamecock is crowing loudlyPhillygamecock is crowing loudlyPhillygamecock is crowing loudlyPhillygamecock is crowing loudlyPhillygamecock is crowing loudlyPhillygamecock is crowing loudlyPhillygamecock is crowing loudlyPhillygamecock is crowing loudlyPhillygamecock is crowing loudlyPhillygamecock is crowing loudly

Staley on Gray: ‘Looking for her not to miss any action’

http://www.thestate.com/sports/colle...139970643.html
Phillygamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:56 PM   #36
SCGAMECOCKFAN
Walk On

Male

SCGAMECOCKFAN is developing his combSCGAMECOCKFAN is developing his combSCGAMECOCKFAN is developing his combSCGAMECOCKFAN is developing his combSCGAMECOCKFAN is developing his combSCGAMECOCKFAN is developing his combSCGAMECOCKFAN is developing his combSCGAMECOCKFAN is developing his combSCGAMECOCKFAN is developing his comb

Thats great news!
SCGAMECOCKFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:15 PM   #37
lfowens
4-Star

lfowens is crowing loudlylfowens is crowing loudlylfowens is crowing loudlylfowens is crowing loudlylfowens is crowing loudlylfowens is crowing loudlylfowens is crowing loudlylfowens is crowing loudlylfowens is crowing loudlylfowens is crowing loudlylfowens is crowing loudly

Quote:

Very good news! I love the way she plays!
lfowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:16 PM   #38
GamecockinBoulder
4-Star

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: 2nd place in 2007 Bowl Pickem 
GamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudlyGamecockinBoulder is crowing loudly

Quote:

Awesome!!!!
Old 03-21-2017, 08:24 PM   #39
EAtMoRTaYtErz
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 7500
EAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot material

ASU showed us, no games will be easy from here on out. We are playing the either the best or the hottest teams in the land. We can't lose any more players period, let alone a key player like Gray. I don't want to see a repeat of the Coates situation though. We don't need to be putting players on the court with injuries they are likely to aggravate again.
EAtMoRTaYtErz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:29 PM   #40
GAMEKEM
Recruit

Male

GAMEKEM has earned his spursGAMEKEM has earned his spursGAMEKEM has earned his spursGAMEKEM has earned his spursGAMEKEM has earned his spursGAMEKEM has earned his spursGAMEKEM has earned his spurs

Man I was dreading to read this thread but I'm glad it appears to be good news.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
GAMEKEM is offline   Reply With Quote