CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
Blitzkrieg
RGHoskins
gotrice?
Master Bedroom
Three and Out
TastyLicks
cockybusiness2
Ace Dilcock
SanAntonioCock
2018 - Ronnie Jamiso (1257)
Ohio Replaces Lethal (404)
Splatoon 2 (216)
CFN Era Top 20 Coach (203)
2017 Team USA U19 Wo (158)
2019 - Ahdarrious Ge (120)
Beach Volleyball nab (102)
Nice addition for be (60)
Discussion: 2019 Rec (50)
2018 - KJ Henry
Nice addition for beach v
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
2018 - Tyquan Johnson
2018 - Channing Tindall
2018 - Josh Vann
Beach Volleyball nabs a T
2019 - Ahdarrious Gee
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
Hugh Freeze about to be f

Old 03-20-2017, 02:49 AM   #1
Cockhornleghorn
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1234645173229
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Default "How SC fans feel after beating Duke"

https://twitter.com/YahooSports/stat...72750099054592
Old 03-20-2017, 03:31 AM   #2
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 119335183
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: "How SC fans feel after beating Duke"

You heading back to NY this weekend, Cockhornleghorn??
ConwayGamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:09 AM   #3
Blackland
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Blackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot material

https://www.seccountry.com/south-car...nk-martin#free
Old 03-20-2017, 08:27 AM   #4
scdaze03
Beast in the East

Male

CockyCash: 500
scdaze03 has feathers coming inscdaze03 has feathers coming inscdaze03 has feathers coming in

This is funny as well.

Name:  17342913_1502177499815860_5861255998478902222_n.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  56.5 KB
scdaze03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:40 AM   #5
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 9900000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Honestly I feel optimistic for the football team. Not long after Martin's hire, there were folks around here and elsewhere calling for his head. The same can be said for Muschamp. Coach Martin was given time, he made good use of it, and here we are. I cannot help but think that CWM can do similar things if given the appropriate amount of time.

Anyways that was a hell of a fun game to watch last night. There was a sense of entitlement written all over the Dook players' faces, and it was a thing of beauty to watch it fade to realization by the final minute of the game.

This pic says it all:
Old 03-20-2017, 09:14 AM   #6
henmania
Bowl MVP

Male

henmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot materialhenmania is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky0 View Post
Honestly I feel optimistic for the football team. Not long after Martin's hire, there were folks around here and elsewhere calling for his head. The same can be said for Muschamp. Coach Martin was given time, he made good use of it, and here we are. I cannot help but think that CWM can do similar things if given the appropriate amount of time.

Anyways that was a hell of a fun game to watch last night. There was a sense of entitlement written all over the Dook players' faces, and it was a thing of beauty to watch it fade to realization by the final minute of the game.

This pic says it all:

Coach Martin walked into a dumpster fire. I knew it would take a while to rebuild this program. We should have been in the Dance last year. That is what pisses me off most. I would love to see this team with Carrera playing in the tournament. I am so happy for the team and the school.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:39 AM   #7
Blackland
Game MVP

Male

Blackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot materialBlackland is USC mascot material

At the the half I felt like we were still in with our defense if we could make some shots drop. Dook does not play against defense like this in the ACC. I had to get up at 0430 for work so I went to bed, I woke up and we won! It feels great to be a basketball school again. Hopefully we can keep it going!
Old 03-20-2017, 09:45 AM   #8
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky0 View Post

This pic says it all:
In all honesty, this was a HORRIBLE call against Kennard. Notice jumped back into him, and they called Kennard for his 5th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:57 AM   #9
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
In all honesty, this was a HORRIBLE call against Kennard. Notice jumped back into him, and they called Kennard for his 5th.
This, but that call made up for all the bs calls against us.
Old 03-20-2017, 10:37 AM   #10
carolina_corpsman
Household Name

Male

carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Eh, I get what you are saying, but they were calling us on the same foul all night.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
carolina_corpsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:39 AM   #11
rrsandersjr
Starter

Male

rrsandersjr is USC mascot materialrrsandersjr is USC mascot materialrrsandersjr is USC mascot materialrrsandersjr is USC mascot materialrrsandersjr is USC mascot materialrrsandersjr is USC mascot materialrrsandersjr is USC mascot materialrrsandersjr is USC mascot materialrrsandersjr is USC mascot materialrrsandersjr is USC mascot materialrrsandersjr is USC mascot material

Quote:
Actually, Grayson Allen knocked Notice into Kennard. It was a foul on Allen. But Kennard got away with a charge and he fouled Notice on a key drive to the basket late in the game. Kennard should have already been out of the game.
rrsandersjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:06 AM   #12
Jethro Beaver
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 100000
Jethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot materialJethro Beaver is USC mascot material

You're welcome..
Attached Images

Old 03-20-2017, 01:43 PM   #13
GarnetBlackAttack
Recruit

GarnetBlackAttack is developing his combGarnetBlackAttack is developing his combGarnetBlackAttack is developing his combGarnetBlackAttack is developing his combGarnetBlackAttack is developing his combGarnetBlackAttack is developing his combGarnetBlackAttack is developing his combGarnetBlackAttack is developing his comb

Quote:
The ref just called the foul on the wrong person, it was on Allen way before Kennard flopped on the floor.
GarnetBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:49 PM   #14
uscGRAD04
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Kennard should've gotten called for the charge just prior. So it all evens out.

Old 03-20-2017, 01:55 PM   #15
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 8981001
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Quote:
Were you watching the game? This was a pretty bad call on Kenard's last foul.

HOWEVER Duke would have finished with 50 points if it wasn't for all the HORRIBLE calls against us.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:57 PM   #16
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 8981001
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetBlackAttack View Post
The ref just called the foul on the wrong person, it was on Allen way before Kennard flopped on the floor.
Exactly right notice got jacked up by another Duke player watch the replay. But Duke having one bad call go their way is nothing. We KILLED duke in the NCAA tournament and the final score will never reflect that because of the referees.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:07 PM   #17
carolina_corpsman
Household Name

Male

carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

LOL if you look on the Dook message boards.. the refs blew the game for them, we were allowed to foul at will, bla bla bla...

What an entitled arrogant bunch.
carolina_corpsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:52 PM   #18
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 1000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

They were some bitches for sure. Kenard reached in and got dealt by Felton one time and he was like whaaaa. You reach in on a guy with shoulders and you might get knocked the fook out.

They need to get in the damn gym. Man's game. The duke center apparently got his shoulder destroyed and then miraculously it was healed like 30 seconds later. Then he barely got incidental contact to the eye and he was screaming for 2:00 about getting elbowed in the face. Should have been a technical all damn day long. Not to mention the bullshit charge no calls and blocks.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:30 PM   #19
Cockhornleghorn
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1234645173229
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
You heading back to NY this weekend, Cockhornleghorn??
Absolutely; I bought my ticket immediately after the game last night and booked my flight and hotel today. I'm staying until Monday, but I'll wait to buy Sunday's ticket until the 2 Friday night losers have to unload theirs.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:03 PM   #20
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 119335183
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yep that foul shouldve been called on Allen, who was tying up Notice's arms, and made him yank hard away from Allen in order to get free. It was that yank backwards that made Notice bang into Kennard.....

Allen wound up hurting us more down the stretch with his 3-pt shooting than Kennard did. So really, Duke got a break with the foul being called on Kennard instead of Allen.....
ConwayGamecock is online now   Reply With Quote