CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
acejrock
RGHoskins
cockinraleigh
MountainCock
SanAntonioCock
Blitzkrieg
GoldenSpur7
Spur's Addiction
Three and Out
Master Bedroom
NC State already pre (1224)
Home Opener vs UK (1053)
Position Unit Previe (532)
Contrasting first 2 (514)
Kick Returners? (481)
This video will prob (409)
Happy Birthday Coach (168)
Need 2 for Kentucky (11)
Need 2 tickets to KY (4)
2018 - Saivion Smith
2017 High School Football
Position Unit Preview: De
Home Opener vs UK
Contrasting first 2 games
Kick Returners?
Need 2 tickets to KY
This video will probably
2018 - Dax Hollifield
Tailgate spot wanted

Old 03-22-2017, 11:49 AM   #101
NJGCfan
5* Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
NJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPit
Default Re: Tevin Mack Coming Home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastCocky View Post
If Mack comes and we pull a coup and sign Williamson, the 2018-2019 season could be epic.
And if Dozier stays four years I'd even go as far to say that team would be national title quality
Old 03-22-2017, 12:23 PM   #102
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpcocks View Post
So I would assume all of this media coverage would help with getting tevin to come here. Does anyone know if he would be eligible to play next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he'd have to sit out next season, but he'd redshirt and have 2 years of eligibility remaining.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 12:26 PM   #103
SR4-AJ1
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9991666
SR4-AJ1 rules the CockPitSR4-AJ1 rules the CockPitSR4-AJ1 rules the CockPitSR4-AJ1 rules the CockPitSR4-AJ1 rules the CockPitSR4-AJ1 rules the CockPitSR4-AJ1 rules the CockPitSR4-AJ1 rules the CockPitSR4-AJ1 rules the CockPitSR4-AJ1 rules the CockPitSR4-AJ1 rules the CockPit

So wait this is a real possibility he comes here?!
SR4-AJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 12:31 PM   #104
JohnnyR2211
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 756
JohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPit

Think about Mack, Zion, Silva, Dozier, and Felder. Our team would be so dirty man. We need to lock down another 4 or 5 star guy to replace Thornwell
JohnnyR2211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 12:31 PM   #105
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinamyke View Post
Too bad we lack good shooters or we would be doing well in the tourney

Oh wait ....
Yeah, Frank sure is failing us in recruiting. We shoulda hired Greg Marshal
Old 03-22-2017, 12:36 PM   #106
hank scorpio
Yellow Bellied Sapsucker

Male

CockyCash: 2400200
hank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyR2211 View Post
Think about Mack, Zion, Silva, Dozier, and Felder. Our team would be so dirty man. We need to lock down another 4 or 5 star guy to replace Thornwell
Might not have Dozier or Silva by then.
hank scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 12:37 PM   #107
Cockhornleghorn
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1234645173229
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
Yeah, Frank sure is failing us in recruiting. We shoulda hired Greg Marshal
I know; we could have a coach's wife putting us in the news.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:19 PM   #108
WeCocky81691
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 395
WeCocky81691 is learning to peckWeCocky81691 is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyR2211 View Post
David Beatty
WeCocky81691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 02:18 PM   #109
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 119335183
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

1) So. Felder
2) So. Kotsar
3) So. Gueye
4) So. Keita
5) Jr. Dozier
6) Jr. Silva
7) Jr. Blanton
8) Jr. Gravett
9) Jr. Holden
10) Sr. Tut
11) Fr. Beatty
12) Fr. Doumbia
13) Fr. Haase
14) Fr. Cudd

I'm still trying to figure out how we're going to fit 14 scholarship players into 13 scholarship roster spots for next season. I've been expecting that Dozier is set on leaving, or perhaps Tut - who has been non-existent this season - moving on. Or perhaps one of the 4 incoming signees not making it into the program.

In any case, trying to figure out how to add Mack to this only complicates things....
ConwayGamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 02:30 PM   #110
PalmettoCockZ71
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
PalmettoCockZ71 is developing his combPalmettoCockZ71 is developing his combPalmettoCockZ71 is developing his combPalmettoCockZ71 is developing his combPalmettoCockZ71 is developing his combPalmettoCockZ71 is developing his combPalmettoCockZ71 is developing his combPalmettoCockZ71 is developing his combPalmettoCockZ71 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
1) So. Felder
2) So. Kotsar
3) So. Gueye
4) So. Keita
5) Jr. Dozier
6) Jr. Silva
7) Jr. Blanton
8) Jr. Gravett
9) Jr. Holden
10) Sr. Tut
11) Fr. Beatty
12) Fr. Doumbia
13) Fr. Haase
14) Fr. Cudd

I'm still trying to figure out how we're going to fit 14 scholarship players into 13 scholarship roster spots for next season. I've been expecting that Dozier is set on leaving, or perhaps Tut - who has been non-existent this season - moving on. Or perhaps one of the 4 incoming signees not making it into the program.

In any case, trying to figure out how to add Mack to this only complicates things....
The numbers always work out...
PalmettoCockZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 02:34 PM   #111
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 10950385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGCfan View Post
And if Dozier stays four years I'd even go as far to say that team would be national title quality
At least one more year would really benefit him.
Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 03:16 PM   #112
gotrice?
1st Team All-American

Male

gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

Quote:
1) So. Felder
2) So. Kotsar
3) So. Gueye
4) So. Keita
5) Jr. Dozier
6) Jr. Silva
7) Jr. Blanton
8) Jr. Gravett
9) Jr. Holden
10) Sr. Tut
11) Fr. Beatty
12) Fr. Doumbia
13) Fr. Haase
14) Fr. Cudd

I feel like there is a chance that Blanton goes on medical leave because it's clear he hasn't recovered, I also wouldn't be surprised to see Tut leave the program because his odds of ever getting PT are just really really low.
gotrice? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 03:23 PM   #113
carolina2010
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 100200
carolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudlycarolina2010 is crowing loudly

Quote:
1) So. Felder
2) So. Kotsar
3) So. Gueye
4) So. Keita
5) Jr. Dozier
6) Jr. Silva
7) Jr. Blanton
8) Jr. Gravett
9) Jr. Holden
10) Sr. Tut
11) Fr. Beatty
12) Fr. Doumbia
13) Fr. Haase
14) Fr. Cudd

Gravette, tut, and blanton make the most sense to me.
Gravette hasn't shown me anything but poor shooting and a poor haircut
Tut has been mia
Blanton tries so hard but his injury robbed him of his athletic ability. It's painful watching him run.
carolina2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 05:12 PM   #114
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 10950385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina2010 View Post
Gravette, tut, and blanton make the most sense to me.
Gravette hasn't shown me anything but poor shooting and a poor haircut
Tut has been mia
Blanton tries so hard but his injury robbed him of his athletic ability. It's painful watching him run.
Gravett gave us a spark multiple times early in the season, when guys like Notice were struggling.
Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:25 PM   #115
Cockhornleghorn
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1234645173229
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material

Gravett is a great athlete; Frank and Co. can mold him into a significant role player.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:30 PM   #116
GAMEKEM
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
GAMEKEM has earned his spursGAMEKEM has earned his spursGAMEKEM has earned his spursGAMEKEM has earned his spursGAMEKEM has earned his spursGAMEKEM has earned his spursGAMEKEM has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
Gravett gave us a spark multiple times early in the season, when guys like Notice were struggling.
This, I remember early in the season that Gravett was one of few players on our team that I trusted going for a 3. He's lost his rhythm lately but he has great potential and I think it would be premature to let him go. Although I'm curious about the status of Evan Hinson.
GAMEKEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:52 PM   #117
Take-a-Knee
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material

I'll take Tevin if it works out , Dozier needs another year, he's still not come close to what he should be imo ..
Take-a-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:23 AM   #118
Y Formation
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 0
Y Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot material

A month later...Has anyone heard anything about Mack coming to USC.
Y Formation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:03 AM   #119
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 61500600
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y Formation View Post
A month later...Has anyone heard anything about Mack coming to USC.
I thought I read that he was going to finish the semester in Austin and then figure out his plans over the summer
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:36 AM   #120
Y Formation
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 0
Y Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
I thought I read that he was going to finish the semester in Austin and then figure out his plans over the summer
Thanks.
Y Formation is offline   Reply With Quote