CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
Master Bedroom
carolina_corpsman
Y Formation
2k15
TastyLicks
RGHoskins
2000grad
Spur's Addiction
SanAntonioCock
FBI Charges of Fraud (3837)
10 point Underdogs (799)
SC vs La Tech 1st Ha (683)
Dumbest question and (273)
Coach arrests? (228)
FBI Charges of Fraud (207)
Kershaw County sheri (96)
PODCAST: Gamecocks R (73)
FBI and College Bask (2)
FBI Charges of Fraud &
2018 WBB - Christyn Willi
SC vs La Tech 1st Half of
Ryan Succop on NFL record
Freeeze: What I did was w
Jake Bentley analysis
10 point Underdogs
Dumbest question and best
PODCAST: Gamecocks Rally
Muschamp Presser question

Old 08-27-2017, 01:28 AM   #121
miked237
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
miked237 is crowing loudlymiked237 is crowing loudlymiked237 is crowing loudlymiked237 is crowing loudlymiked237 is crowing loudlymiked237 is crowing loudlymiked237 is crowing loudlymiked237 is crowing loudlymiked237 is crowing loudlymiked237 is crowing loudlymiked237 is crowing loudly
Default Re: New 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
I thought cocky in the box was kinda goofy
Cocky in a box: a present for every occasion!

Of course, the present for our opponents would be the agony of defeat. (Or so we hope.)
Stay focus, become victorious.
miked237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 09:48 AM   #122
uscgmck
I'm Baaacck

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

If the dragon thing ever came to pass he/she would have to have a name. BOOM would be nice or maybe a contest to name him/her. Just sayin.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:50 PM   #123
kingofnerf
1st Team All-SEC

Male

kingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot material

Fire is better than rain at this point.

Seriously, the new flamethrower entrance should be a big hit with the season starting out as good as it has.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:05 PM   #124
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 499
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Who else noticed mizzou had the flame throwers Sat nite?

Lonnie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:14 PM   #125
EAtMoRTaYtErz
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 57500
EAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot materialEAtMoRTaYtErz is USC mascot material

They have it all wrong, they should make the visiting team run through the fire!
EAtMoRTaYtErz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:13 PM   #126
carolina_corpsman
Household Name

Male

carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
Well damn. That means flame throwers are in fact Bush league. Next thing you know well be cranking the AC up to 90 degrees in the visitors locker room.
carolina_corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:16 PM   #127
2000grad
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 1233026
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Apparently, Clemson tried something similar

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:06 AM   #128
scgc2014
Walk On

Male

scgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his comb

I've experienced a lot of big SC games over the years, mainly in the student section and also making the trip when we play Clemson at Willy B. Before the biggest ones where I know the atmosphere will be incredible, I get an extra special feeling when I think about the time between the Gamecock chant, the stadium intro video, 2001, and then sandstorm (I love it every time but even more on a big night game). I get that feeling for Saturday, I really really wish I was going to be there. To those going, enjoy that opening ten minutes and then we'll tear them boys up!
scgc2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:17 AM   #129
92Pony
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 970476
92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material92Pony is USC mascot material

Quote:
You forgot a short bus ride... (I'll let you decide if short modify's bus or ride...)
Was that a short, bus-ride, or a short-bus ride?

Ahhh, only after I quoted and posted. Dang white text! LOL!~
92Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:16 AM   #130
Carolina4eva
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina4eva is developing his combCarolina4eva is developing his combCarolina4eva is developing his combCarolina4eva is developing his combCarolina4eva is developing his combCarolina4eva is developing his combCarolina4eva is developing his combCarolina4eva is developing his combCarolina4eva is developing his comb

Quote:
Yes and it was pretty warm sitting in the stands

Army National Guard
Carolina4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 12:14 PM   #131
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
We did ... because they were HOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 12:59 PM   #132
gAmkok
Let's get started already

Male

CockyCash: 1000
gAmkok is USC mascot materialgAmkok is USC mascot materialgAmkok is USC mascot materialgAmkok is USC mascot materialgAmkok is USC mascot materialgAmkok is USC mascot materialgAmkok is USC mascot materialgAmkok is USC mascot materialgAmkok is USC mascot materialgAmkok is USC mascot materialgAmkok is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
AW To Hell With It .... Let's just go ahead and rip off the entire LA KISS arena
football intro.....only switch the Black Sabbath "War Pigs" for 2001

That went on for about 5 minutes longer than it needed to, but I'm game if we can pull in those cheerleaders too. Our 19 yr old gymnasts can't compete with their 26 yr old strippers.
gAmkok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:11 PM   #133
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Pony View Post
Was that a short, bus-ride, or a short-bus ride?

Ahhh, only after I quoted and posted. Dang white text! LOL!~
I'm not as dumb as I come off in text...

Old 09-13-2017, 01:12 PM   #134
Lonnie
Band

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofnerf View Post
Fire is better than rain at this point.

Seriously, the new flamethrower entrance should be a big hit with the season starting out as good as it has.
I always liked this one better...

Old 09-15-2017, 02:24 PM   #135
kingofnerf
1st Team All-SEC

Male

kingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot material

Maybe the new DJ will funkatize it, too, eh?

Old 09-16-2017, 10:33 AM   #136
Cocky2001
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
Heard the players were going to paint their faces as demons, starchildren,
cats and space aliens and the guy leading the team on the field was going
to spit fake blood, walk over to the home crowd and do a flame eating
routine as well.

Since I was in the 5th grade when "Alive" came out I can live with this!!!
to come true." Bodhi.
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:44 AM   #137
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 1000000
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

I just hope the flames dont burn our black tutus.
Old 09-17-2017, 01:17 AM   #138
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106487138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

New 2001 sure sucked. Only one flame thing worked and it looked terrible