CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Captain9Dragons
Three and Out
JerseyBird
Ace Dilcock
Blitzkrieg
The Yancey
Wisercock
GregoryHouse
LBC
carolina_corpsman
Ortre Smith (1851)
TJ Brunson (1222)
The Godfather explai (305)
2019 WBB - HoopGurlz (274)
NCAAF: LOUISIANA TEC (200)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (121)
NCAAF: FLORIDA @ KEN (119)
NCAAF: NORTH CAROLIN (115)
NCAAF: ALABAMA @ VAN (91)
NCAAF: ARKANSAS @ TE (83)
What do you need to see a
Why SC and Kurt Roper Sho
TJ Brunson
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
Does Deebo Return Next Se
Ortre Smith
2018 - CJ Smith
2018 MBB - Simisola "
Felder's Charges Dropped
Crowd Against La Tech

Old 09-14-2017, 01:55 AM   #1
CBSpur
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
CBSpur has developed his gaff and talonsCBSpur has developed his gaff and talonsCBSpur has developed his gaff and talonsCBSpur has developed his gaff and talonsCBSpur has developed his gaff and talonsCBSpur has developed his gaff and talonsCBSpur has developed his gaff and talonsCBSpur has developed his gaff and talonsCBSpur has developed his gaff and talonsCBSpur has developed his gaff and talonsCBSpur has developed his gaff and talons
Default Saturday Night

Well guys, it is finally almost here. We have been waiting 10 months for another game in Willy B, but in all honesty we have been waiting for 3 or 4 years for a game to have this much excitement leading up to it. With the 2-0 start, the blackout, and just the excitement around the team, I expect this to be one of the louder games in Willy-B history. I think the first big play we make we will hear the last 3 years of frustration all come out in ecstatic cheers. On top of all of this we have the excitement of the new and improved 2001, the new DJ, and the fact that we will now get Justin King videos on the Beast Board!!! Man I cannot wait for 2001 to hit and then go crazy to Sandstorm with 80,000 of my closest friends (other than the UK fans of course ) Only a few days more, and we will finally be back. Oh yeah, WEAR BLACK! Also, just to get us even more pumped up, lets just watch these videos on repeat. Go Cocks!

CBSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:24 AM   #2
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material
Default Re: Saturday Night

Don't forget the flames!

SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:33 AM   #3
CockNJersey
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockNJersey has developed his gaff and talonsCockNJersey has developed his gaff and talonsCockNJersey has developed his gaff and talonsCockNJersey has developed his gaff and talonsCockNJersey has developed his gaff and talonsCockNJersey has developed his gaff and talonsCockNJersey has developed his gaff and talonsCockNJersey has developed his gaff and talonsCockNJersey has developed his gaff and talonsCockNJersey has developed his gaff and talonsCockNJersey has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBSpur View Post
Well guys, it is finally almost here. We have been waiting 10 months for another game in Willy B, but in all honesty we have been waiting for 3 or 4 years for a game to have this much excitement leading up to it. With the 2-0 start, the blackout, and just the excitement around the team, I expect this to be one of the louder games in Willy-B history. I think the first big play we make we will hear the last 3 years of frustration all come out in ecstatic cheers. On top of all of this we have the excitement of the new and improved 2001, the new DJ, and the fact that we will now get Justin King videos on the Beast Board!!! Man I cannot wait for 2001 to hit and then go crazy to Sandstorm with 80,000 of my closest friends (other than the UK fans of course ) Only a few days more, and we will finally be back. Oh yeah, WEAR BLACK! Also, just to get us even more pumped up, lets just watch these videos on repeat. Go Cocks!

I don't think anyone wants Saturday night to be a repeat of the 2001 UF game. 54-17 loss.
CockNJersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:47 AM   #4
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1668234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Stay focus!
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:47 AM   #5
Nureye
White helmets rule

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Thread worthy?
Old 09-14-2017, 10:47 AM   #6
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 499
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockNJersey View Post
I don't think anyone wants Saturday night to be a repeat of the 2001 UF game. 54-17 loss.
I was about to say the same thing!

Lonnie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:02 AM   #7
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 10950385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
I was about to say the same thing!
I'm pretty sure Rex Grossman and Steve Spurrier won't be in the stadium on Saturday.

For such an electric atmosphere, those Gators certainly ruined all the fun real quick. I think we are on the other side of the blowout this time.
Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:03 AM   #8
ultimatetailgater
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 600
ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockNJersey View Post
lol, well lucky for us this UK team doesn't have Rex Grossman, Jabar Gaffney, Alex Brown, Keiwan Ratliff and Lito Shepard with Steve Spurrier as the coach.

ultimatetailgater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:48 AM   #9
golfinggamecock
Walk On

Male

golfinggamecock has hatched from the shell

Those three videos in succession just about brought a tear to my eye. Go Cocks!
golfinggamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:29 PM   #10
CoverTwo
If C2 doesn't trust you..

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

The guys on the First Team talked a little about the game at the end of their show and gave some cool comments about what the environment should be like on Saturday. Said something along the lines of "its going to be a scene at Williams-Brice".

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:43 PM   #11
Watauga
Walk On

Male

Watauga is sharpening his clawsWatauga is sharpening his clawsWatauga is sharpening his clawsWatauga is sharpening his claws

The crowd will be VIOLENTLY loud. Ill be in the student section for my last first home game.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:49 PM   #12
carolina_corpsman
Household Name

Male

carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

According to ticket master there is about 1200 tickets left. Hoping that we sell out, but I know that stadiums around the country are having trouble selling out. Either way is should be pretty full and very very loud.

2:30 Saturday seems like an eternity from now, but I am getting pumped just thinking about it.
carolina_corpsman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:11 PM   #13
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 244553729341
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

The University has gone all out! Here are 9 changes made for the gameday experience at Williams Brice...

http://www.thestate.com/sports/colle...173266811.html
Old 09-14-2017, 01:45 PM   #14
JohnnyB21
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 0
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
Thread worthy?
If you don't like it, don't read it. Pretty simple concept.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:57 PM   #15
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 68772784
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

The past few games against Kentucky we would jump out to a lead and then they would run the ball and we could not stop them from running it over and over against us and controlling the pace. We need to beat them and beat them down.

I would love a three score victory...I would love for us to shut down their running game for once.

Of course this could be the game - just like it has been each of the last three years - that exposes us as incredibly vulnerable against the ground attack and sets the blueprint for teams to follow the rest of the year.

This may be the game to tell us what to expect the rest of the year.

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:11 PM   #16
Master Bedroom
1st Team All-American

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

**** kentucky!
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:23 PM   #17
FurmanCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
**** kentucky!
I guess we have to **** Kentucky before we get a chance to **** Tennessee.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:29 PM   #18
SanAntonioCock
Underestimated

Male

CockyCash: 609561532003
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Don't underestimate f*cking.

🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:33 PM   #19
Karaoke_Jesus
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 430
Karaoke_Jesus rules the CockPitKaraoke_Jesus rules the CockPitKaraoke_Jesus rules the CockPitKaraoke_Jesus rules the CockPitKaraoke_Jesus rules the CockPitKaraoke_Jesus rules the CockPitKaraoke_Jesus rules the CockPitKaraoke_Jesus rules the CockPitKaraoke_Jesus rules the CockPitKaraoke_Jesus rules the CockPitKaraoke_Jesus rules the CockPit

Elton John tells me it's alright for fighting.
Karaoke_Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:35 PM   #20
Master Bedroom
1st Team All-American

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurmanCock View Post
I guess we have to **** Kentucky before we get a chance to **** Tennessee.
**** them both right in the ear
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote