CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Blitzkrieg
kick_ball
AndersonCock
carolina_corpsman
MountainCock
CockNJersey
Order 66
SwampFox
Canefaninsc
Spur's Addiction
VERY interesting. E (1849)
tv refresh rate for (453)
USC Bowl pick plus a (436)
Mike Ayers Retires (262)
2019 Desmond Little (229)
2020 - Kevin Swint (212)
CHRISTMAS MUSIC THRE (141)
Official Gamecock Ta (128)
OK...the RRHoF is ju (0)
2018 Commitment - Bryce T
The Trip to Tampa
Thoughs On Men's BB At Ex
2018 - KJ Henry
Bentley Offensive Philoso
Mike Ayers Retires
2018 - Channing Tindall
2020 - Kevin Swint
2019 Desmond Little
2019 - Quavaris Crouch

Old 12-07-2017, 02:47 PM   #1
cockylaw
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his comb
Default LaVar ups the crazy again

Just when you think he can't get more insane, he has LiAngelo and LaMelo sign with an agent to play overseas.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...arrison-gaines

LiAngelo's playing career is essentially over. He may have a "career' as a nobody playing overseas, but that's it. Time will tell with LaMelo.

And, he makes things unbelievably harder for Lonzo by saying his son is disgusted with the Lakers.

“He’s disgusted, he’s not used to losing like this. The Lakers should build around Lonzo. Why are they sitting him down and not starting him the 4th quarter? This is why the record is raggedy.”

He's already a marked man by other teams. This isolates from his own team.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/12/lava...ball-nba-draft
cockylaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:58 PM   #2
sosfan812
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5500
sosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot material
Default Re: LaVar ups the crazy again

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockylaw View Post
Just when you think he can't get more insane, he has LiAngelo and LaMelo sign with an agent to play overseas.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...arrison-gaines

LiAngelo's playing career is essentially over. He may have a "career' as a nobody playing overseas, but that's it. Time will tell with LaMelo.

And, he makes things unbelievably harder for Lonzo by saying his son is disgusted with the Lakers.

Hes disgusted, hes not used to losing like this. The Lakers should build around Lonzo. Why are they sitting him down and not starting him the 4th quarter? This is why the record is raggedy.

He's already a marked man by other teams. This isolates from his own team.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/12/lava...ball-nba-draft
If his boy's were smart they would divorce his a**
sosfan812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:13 PM   #3
AndersonCock
Recruit

Male

AndersonCock is developing his combAndersonCock is developing his combAndersonCock is developing his combAndersonCock is developing his combAndersonCock is developing his combAndersonCock is developing his combAndersonCock is developing his combAndersonCock is developing his combAndersonCock is developing his combAndersonCock is developing his comb

Why do y'all think Lavar continues to be an ass he's doing nothing but running his brand into the ground? It's sad that he only cares about his kids basketball skills Liangelo was getting an education and Lamelo won't even earn a high school diploma
AndersonCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:24 PM   #4
cockylaw
Banned

Male

cockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his combcockylaw is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndersonCock View Post
Why do y'all think Lavar continues to be an ass he's doing nothing but running his brand into the ground? It's sad that he only cares about his kids basketball skills Liangelo was getting an education and Lamelo won't even earn a high school diploma
I don't even know if he cares about his kids' basketball skills, beyond however it may benefit or prosper him personally. As far as I can tell, he hasn't made one single decision that benefited his sons.

He killed chances of a shoe deal and millions of $ for Lonzo.
He trashed Lonzon's former teammates at UCLA with a crazy racist rant.
He put a bullseye on Lonza by saying he was better than Lebron or Steph Curry or whoever
He blames coaches for his son shoplifting in China
He takes both of his younger sons out of school
He destroys any chance LiAngelo had to truly develop his skills and have a chance to go pro

What am I missing?
cockylaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:54 PM   #5
ccured
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 74000
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Serious question where is these kids mama.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:00 PM   #6
longhaul
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 2000
longhaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot materiallonghaul is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
I was thinking the same thing and then I thought she had 3 kids with this guy so I can only imagine she as crazy as he is.
longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:12 PM   #7
AtlGAMECOCK
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 964742
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

So correct me if I'm wrong but their dad didn't do anything in basketball. Seems like a case of someone that thinks they are better than they are.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:57 PM   #8
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 8400
nin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhaul View Post
I was thinking the same thing and then I thought she had 3 kids with this guy so I can only imagine she as crazy as he is.
She's been right beside him. Doesn't seem to speak for the family like LaVar though.

Old 12-07-2017, 06:16 PM   #9
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 119335183
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockylaw View Post
I don't even know if he cares about his kids' basketball skills, beyond however it may benefit or prosper him personally. As far as I can tell, he hasn't made one single decision that benefited his sons first and foremost.

fixed...
ConwayGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:16 PM   #10
scfanz
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 5200
scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

What a train wreck.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:20 PM   #11
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
So correct me if I'm wrong but their dad didn't do anything in basketball. Seems like a case of someone that thinks they are better than they are.
Obviously since he claimed he's better than MJ.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:25 PM   #12
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nin_usc_freak92 View Post
She's been right beside him. Doesn't seem to speak for the family like LaVar though.
She can't. Literally. She suffered a stroke and lost the ability to speak in February 2017. I wonder, though, what is going through her mind, with all this craziness from him. I don't see how any mother would be ok with this. Was Lonzo really a "one & done" before Mama had her stroke? Makes this mama think a little.

https://nypost.com/2017/05/15/sad-st...ill-quiet-him/
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:28 PM   #13
Ahmad
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 499716208
Ahmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
She suffered a bad stroke. She's been out in the public lately but she has a long road to recovery. But ironically Lavar is very involved with her rehab, from what i've seen.
Ahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:48 PM   #14
NJGCfan
5* Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 5200
NJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPitNJGCfan rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndersonCock View Post
Bad for LaMelo certainly but that kid is a 5 star he'll likely play a few years overseas and then go to the NBA. LiAngelo was already accepted and enrolled at UCLA so he can return at any time, probably after his career. LiAngelo is not as good as his brothers so it probably would have made a lot more sense to just stay and get a free diploma from a great school but what can you do when your dad is lavar ball
Old 12-07-2017, 06:51 PM   #15
AlphaCock
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 264
AlphaCock is making other chickens nervousAlphaCock is making other chickens nervousAlphaCock is making other chickens nervousAlphaCock is making other chickens nervousAlphaCock is making other chickens nervousAlphaCock is making other chickens nervousAlphaCock is making other chickens nervousAlphaCock is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
She suffered a bad stroke. She's been out in the public lately but she has a long road to recovery. But ironically Lavar is very involved with her rehab, from what i've seen.

Hopefully his "involvement" is much different than his involvement with his boys!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AlphaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:54 PM   #16
AtlGAMECOCK
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 964742
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

aVar Ball
Position: Forward
6-6 (198cm)
School: Washington State
SUMMARY
Career
G
PTS
TRB
AST
FG%
FG3%
FT%
eFG%
Old 12-07-2017, 07:37 PM   #17
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 8400
nin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
She can't. Literally. She suffered a stroke and lost the ability to speak in February 2017. I wonder, though, what is going through her mind, with all this craziness from him. I don't see how any mother would be ok with this. Was Lonzo really a "one & done" before Mama had her stroke? Makes this mama think a little.

https://nypost.com/2017/05/15/sad-st...ill-quiet-him/
I knew that she was recently handicapped but never bothered to look into what was going on exactly. Sad story for sure, but I'd like to hear (well, read) her opinion on the recent events surrounding her husband and children.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:39 PM   #18
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 6000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

i think he actually did help lonzo from a marketing standpoint going into the nba. it remains to be seen and we might never know, but hes either hurting lonzo or lonzo just isnt that good. the pressure and hype that got his name out there isnt helping him now though. his antics that brought all this media attention wont sustain his brand unless at least one son is a success in the nba.

if the fist incident hadnt happened i would say it might not be a bad idea to have his kids sign in china to build his brand there, but im not sure how well his antics would go over there and im not sure liangelo is talented enough to even play over there right now.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:26 PM   #19
ccured
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 74000
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Sucks about their mom
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:38 AM   #20
sc455
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 63940
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

I cringe when I compare him to my father..lavar uses his kids and has the mind of a 10 year old.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote