CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
cockyguitar
thumpin big
2k15
trolllips2cock
6pack
Luke Skycocker
gameCOCKadoodle
SC Tag
Cockadowdledoo
crowcutta
**USC (15-3) vs. Ken (5065)
Best Mail-Order Stea (390)
Gamecock Garnet Pain (274)
Davis & Gray (251)
CBB: SOUTH CAROLINA (195)
NFL: STEELERS @ PATR (154)
NFL: PACKERS @ FALCO (112)
**USC (15-3) vs. Kentucky
2017 Commitment - Jamyest
Best Mail-Order Steaks?
Football Operations Facil
2018 - Dakereon Joyner
CBB: SOUTH CAROLINA @ KEN
Kentucky favored by 13
Davis & Gray
Frank Martin responds to
Branding

Old 01-10-2017, 02:57 PM   #1
CockyDevil
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1539
CockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot material
Default Let's make a deal

Double digit wins and a New Years 8 bowl birth next year for the gamecocks but Clemson wins another natty. You taking it?

Asking for a friend...
Old 01-10-2017, 03:04 PM   #2
Schark
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 11400
Schark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot materialSchark is USC mascot material
Default Re: Let's make a deal

All expense paid night front and center in a Vegas strip club but your most hated rival gets to take all the girls upstairs.

Something like that?
Old 01-10-2017, 03:06 PM   #3
CockyDevil
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot materialCockyDevil is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schark View Post
All expense paid night front and center in a Vegas strip club but your most hated rival gets to take all the girls upstairs.

Something like that?
I guess that's analogous enough...
Old 01-10-2017, 03:13 PM   #4
rioninusc
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000056
rioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyDevil View Post
Double digit wins and a New Years 8 bowl birth next year for the gamecocks but Clemson wins another natty. You taking it?

Asking for a friend...
Only if the next year they are given the death penalty for cheating, and the last 2 trophies are vacated. AKA they find out they will have a reoccurring STD called Cheetahrhea, should of used a UNC Magnum.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:38 PM   #5
RevengeoftheCOCK
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
RevengeoftheCOCK is sharpening his clawsRevengeoftheCOCK is sharpening his clawsRevengeoftheCOCK is sharpening his clawsRevengeoftheCOCK is sharpening his clawsRevengeoftheCOCK is sharpening his claws

Quote:

Asking for a friend...
If we beat them, who gives 2 $hits, somebody tell Monty Hall to eat a bag of baby di*k$ LOL
RevengeoftheCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:00 PM   #6
Roosterdog
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Roosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot material

Quote:

Asking for a friend...
Got news for you bud. They may win another natty next year regardless of what we do.
Roosterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #7
NewCockyFan
Walk On

Male

NewCockyFan has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterdog View Post
Got news for you bud. They may win another natty next year regardless of what we do.

Right on brotha
NewCockyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:15 PM   #8
RevengeoftheCOCK
Banned

Male

RevengeoftheCOCK is sharpening his clawsRevengeoftheCOCK is sharpening his clawsRevengeoftheCOCK is sharpening his clawsRevengeoftheCOCK is sharpening his clawsRevengeoftheCOCK is sharpening his claws

Quote:
You sure you are not a tater, so it is possible for them to win another regardless of what we do next year but we will never, never win one according to you. Will you ever beat uncHEAT in basketball away from toiletjohn?
RevengeoftheCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:35 PM   #9
LuckyCharm
Clowney's huge sack

Male

LuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talons

clarify who wins our game, bc they showed they can win it all without winning them all
LuckyCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:10 PM   #10
CockyDevil
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:

You seem to not understand how a hypothetical works. Do you need some assistance?
Old 01-10-2017, 05:12 PM   #11
CockyDevil
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyCharm View Post
clarify who wins our game, bc they showed they can win it all without winning them all

Doesn't matter or for arguments sake would you take either?
Old 01-10-2017, 06:23 PM   #12
sandstorm2001
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 50700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

What's the alternative scenario? I mean I'd be happy with double digit wins and a nice bowl, but that doesn't mean I'd be happy with them getting another title.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:35 PM   #13
seamus
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 2150000
seamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot materialseamus is USC mascot material

I will never be happy with clemsux winning another NC.
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:18 PM   #14
ol yard buzzard
Walk On

Male

ol yard buzzard has hatched from the shell

Absolutely not. I won't be satisfied until they regress to the point of consistently being a middle of the pack ACC team ... and lose to the Citadel. Twice.

And their collective inbred hillbilly slack jawed dullard of a fan base only half fills their home stadium so that you can clearly see the C, L, O and N from the Blimp shot.

And we can all get through an entire episode of SportsCenter without it seeming like an hour long commercial for that backwoods lazy-eyed cult.
ol yard buzzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:09 AM   #15
chi3fcocksman
Fanatic

Male

CockyCash: 100292
chi3fcocksman is USC mascot materialchi3fcocksman is USC mascot materialchi3fcocksman is USC mascot materialchi3fcocksman is USC mascot materialchi3fcocksman is USC mascot materialchi3fcocksman is USC mascot materialchi3fcocksman is USC mascot materialchi3fcocksman is USC mascot materialchi3fcocksman is USC mascot materialchi3fcocksman is USC mascot materialchi3fcocksman is USC mascot material

Quote:
They wont be close think Auburn after Cam left 8-10 wins would be probable.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:34 AM   #16
SC Tag
Casual Basketball Viewer

Male

CockyCash: 200
SC Tag is USC mascot materialSC Tag is USC mascot materialSC Tag is USC mascot materialSC Tag is USC mascot materialSC Tag is USC mascot materialSC Tag is USC mascot materialSC Tag is USC mascot materialSC Tag is USC mascot materialSC Tag is USC mascot materialSC Tag is USC mascot materialSC Tag is USC mascot material

I don't negotiate with terrorists.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:09 AM   #17
ChickenButt
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
ChickenButt is USC mascot materialChickenButt is USC mascot materialChickenButt is USC mascot materialChickenButt is USC mascot materialChickenButt is USC mascot materialChickenButt is USC mascot materialChickenButt is USC mascot materialChickenButt is USC mascot materialChickenButt is USC mascot materialChickenButt is USC mascot materialChickenButt is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi3fcocksman View Post
They wont be close think Auburn after Cam left 8-10 wins would be probable.
Agreed. Clem without Watson will not be close to what they are now. I admit I don't follow their news in the least, so I'm just assuming he's leaving.

As to the OP, the strip club analogy pretty much nails it. Any outcome that that they can rub in our faces is unacceptable. If we beat them, and then they still win the natty, is the only thing even worthy of consideration. Even then, though... I mean, just think about their flag flying over the state capitol two years in a row, let that thought really sink in, and then see how you feel about it.

This is how I feel about it:
Old 01-11-2017, 11:14 AM   #18
CockyDevil
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Tag View Post
I don't negotiate with terrorists.
I'm not a terrorist. My mom had me screened.