CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
NAGamec0ckFan
kingofnerf
The Yancey
Captain9Dragons
Spurticus
Rooster'srule
Spur's Addiction
Senior Rooster
GregoryHouse
TKE226
Uniforms vs Clemson (2282)
South Carolina (991)
Mike Leach on CFP (790)
GameDay Kickoff: The (507)
This Egg Bowl might (369)
FCC to end net neutr (333)
Tailgating with dogs (243)
Do you feel awkward (225)
Star Wars game day t (177)
HAPPY TURKEY DAY MY (172)
New Smart TV
2018 Commitment - Dakereo
NFL: GIANTS @ REDSKINS Th
2018 - Dorian Gerald
NCAAF: VIRGINIA TECH @ VI
South Carolina
Uniforms vs Clemson
24 in the CFP rankings
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Can we run the ball?

Old 11-08-2017, 05:16 PM   #21
scgc2014
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
scgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his comb
Default Re: COD: WWII

Quote:
Originally Posted by nin_usc_freak92 View Post
I've only done 1 mission in the campaign so far, but a friend and I have been putting some quality time into zombies. I like that they give you text objectives to at least give you an idea of what you should be doing this time around, and the settings in this one are second to none if you enjoy the morbid Nazi theme with a little horror vibe. Of course there's a slight learning curve at first, but once you figure out what to do in the sections you can start strategizing where to spend your points first, where team mates should be positioned for certain tasks, etc.
Yeah the zombies is fun, wish it was more than one map. Soon enough we will get another one. I actually made it to the boss the other night with 3 other random people, it was tough but I have the steps down.
scgc2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:24 PM   #22
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 8400
nin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot materialnin_usc_freak92 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgc2014 View Post
Yeah the zombies is fun, wish it was more than one map. Soon enough we will get another one. I actually made it to the boss the other night with 3 other random people, it was tough but I have the steps down.
Nice! Farthest my teams have gotten is trying to activate the left hand of God. Rounds 22+ get intense & seem to overbear us. Granted when I've played with randoms my buddy and I stay in party chat, so there's no real team communication going on.

Do you play Xbox or PS4?
Old 11-09-2017, 10:42 AM   #23
scgc2014
Walk On

Male

scgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nin_usc_freak92 View Post
Nice! Farthest my teams have gotten is trying to activate the left hand of God. Rounds 22+ get intense & seem to overbear us. Granted when I've played with randoms my buddy and I stay in party chat, so there's no real team communication going on.

Do you play Xbox or PS4?
PS4: bmunch21
Old 11-10-2017, 02:18 PM   #24
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 6000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Come on and get you a cheap copy once it goes on sale. I think you would enjoy this one.
I got a new kid too! Sucker only sleeps like 1-2 hours at a time. But, I did play a game of BF the other night. I was still pretty good. They got perks and stuff now. Have to unlock them and lots of guns to unlock. Not sure if it was all DLC. They definitely support the game like treyarch or maybe even better.

Battlefront is like a game I would rent back in the day before they added the online keys and stuff. It would probably be fun for a few weeks. I want to get that new LOTR Shadow of Mordor game, but I will probably wait and get the GOTY edition like i did with the last one.
LegalCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:10 PM   #25
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
I got a new kid too! Sucker only sleeps like 1-2 hours at a time. But, I did play a game of BF the other night. I was still pretty good. They got perks and stuff now. Have to unlock them and lots of guns to unlock. Not sure if it was all DLC. They definitely support the game like treyarch or maybe even better.

Battlefront is like a game I would rent back in the day before they added the online keys and stuff. It would probably be fun for a few weeks. I want to get that new LOTR Shadow of Mordor game, but I will probably wait and get the GOTY edition like i did with the last one.
Congrats on the new one. I forgot you were having one as well. I had many good late night gaming sessions after getting up to feed mine once they got milk drunk and passed out. I haven't played BF1 in a long time. I am still having fun with the new COD so I am sure I will revisit it once I get bored.

I always wanted to play the LOTR game, but I never got it. I enjoyed the old ones on the PS2 or 3.

I hope they get some of these server issues straightened out with COD WWII. At the base the game is good and I never get disconnected during a game, but it is the end of round disconnects that get irritating, especially when you are partied up and it splits people up or freezes the game.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:52 PM   #26
scgc2014
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Congrats on the new one. I forgot you were having one as well. I had many good late night gaming sessions after getting up to feed mine once they got milk drunk and passed out. I haven't played BF1 in a long time. I am still having fun with the new COD so I am sure I will revisit it once I get bored.

I always wanted to play the LOTR game, but I never got it. I enjoyed the old ones on the PS2 or 3.

I hope they get some of these server issues straightened out with COD WWII. At the base the game is good and I never get disconnected during a game, but it is the end of round disconnects that get irritating, especially when you are partied up and it splits people up or freezes the game.
Yeah after every game with a party it disconnects us all, very frustrating. Great game though I've enjoyed it a lot. Would like more friends that play on PS4 to play with sometimes, add me if anyone is on there my psn name is bmunch21.