CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Three and Out
Captain9Dragons
Blitzkrieg
Spur's Addiction
The Yancey
AR1
NAGamec0ckFan
Canefaninsc
Gamecocks0197
ccured
24 in the CFP rankin (1461)
Brad Crawford from 2 (893)
MLB Hammers the Atla (419)
Sumlin Out at A& (283)
My take (226)
The Best Christmas M (218)
Patrick Davis-big ol (212)
David Cassidy Dies (71)
2 Tickets in 501 but (51)
Sumlin Out at A&M
How Long Will It Take for
2 USC versus Clemson Tick
Gamecocks Tailgate Playli
2018 - Dorian Gerald
24 in the CFP rankings
My take
Sportstalk and Kornblut m
Clemson
2018 - Dax Hollifield

Old 09-02-2017, 09:14 PM   #41
53fan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
53fan is developing his comb53fan is developing his comb53fan is developing his comb53fan is developing his comb53fan is developing his comb53fan is developing his comb53fan is developing his comb53fan is developing his comb53fan is developing his comb53fan is developing his comb
Default Re: THE COACH SOME HERE WANTED

Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow
53fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 11:04 PM   #42
TheUSCMike
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 75987576
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
By the way why the hell do you have to put the name of the thread that way and take shots at our own fans asshole. It's enough to rub in their lame coach who sucks but you don't need to be one of those "I'm a bigger fan than you" fans which everyone knows is superiority complex bullshit
I've never played the bigger fan card, but you win you're the biggest asshole on this board.
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:30 AM   #43
spareparts
Hole in 1

Male

CockyCash: 1000618
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUSCMike View Post
I've never played the bigger fan card, but you win you're the biggest asshole on this board.
I'm truly going to lose sleep
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 11:01 AM   #44
6pack
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10500
6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material

Seeing Herman rolling out excuse after excuse for the loss is hilarious. Texas might still have a good season but it appears a wunderkind coach Herman is not.
6pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 11:11 AM   #45
roosterdude21
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3219686766
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Watching Herman at his press conference having to eat that humble pie brings a huge smile to my face. He deserves every bite of it.

Congrats, Coach. You're 0-1 and set several records today for both programs.
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 11:32 AM   #46
pitchcock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 29758800
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
By the way why the hell do you have to put the name of the thread that way and take shots at our own fans asshole. It's enough to rub in their lame coach who sucks but you don't need to be one of those "I'm a bigger fan than you" fans which everyone knows is superiority complex bullshit
He probably worded it that way because some of our fans (like you) are still butt hurt because we hired Muschamp.

Particularly telling that you're the only one who's offended.

Funny thing is, if we'd hired Herman (like you wanted) he would've left us for Texas after one season and still would've been handed his ass by Maryland.
pitchcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 11:49 AM   #47
6pack
1st Team All-SEC

Male

6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchcock View Post
He probably worded it that way because some of our fans (like you) are still butt hurt because we hired Muschamp.

Funny thing is, if we'd hired Herman (like you wanted) he would've left us for Texas after one season and still would've been handed his ass by Maryland.
I just know if Herman was our coach yesterday and we lost they would be making all the excuses in the world for him.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:50 AM   #48
spareparts
Hole in 1

Male

spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:

I have never said that I wanted Tom Herman and I didn't like him and I defy you to locate a place anywhere where I mentioned that we should have hired him over Coach Shitstain. If you want to talk about what's interesting -- it's interesting to see how many people line up to wash Muschamp's balls around here. If you want to be a ballwasher go ahead and wash 'em. I'm sure there are plenty of people around here who can give you some tools and tips because it seems to be the specialty. Don't put words in my mouth and not expect me to push back on your bullshit. And don't expect me to jump up-and-down because we beat some third tier ACC school. Blow it out your ass
Old 09-03-2017, 11:51 AM   #49
spareparts
Hole in 1

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6pack View Post
I just know if Herman was our coach yesterday and we lost they would be making all the excuses in the world for him.
"They"... lol

There is no precedent for the degree to which you have paranoid insecurities about coming on this website defending him at all costs, it's incredible you can even type because your head is so far up his ass.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:56 AM   #50
spareparts
Hole in 1

Male

Thread is pure gold. Classic fanboy groupthink that flies around here like paper airplanes. What a crock of shit. This thread was started with one purpose only, to attack people. And I guarantee it won't be deleted and the OP won't be banned. But I will because I have a different opinion and I choose to defend myself despite being attacked by everybody because I don't think it's right to attack her own fans, when I didn't even give a shit about Tom Herman. Typical 2017 South Carolina football attitude. Get with the program or get the hell out of here. So fcking typical.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:03 PM   #51
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 10950385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Time to lock her down
Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:07 PM   #52
DrDarkMatter
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 672
DrDarkMatter is developing his combDrDarkMatter is developing his combDrDarkMatter is developing his combDrDarkMatter is developing his combDrDarkMatter is developing his combDrDarkMatter is developing his combDrDarkMatter is developing his combDrDarkMatter is developing his comb

I'm still drunk.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:31 PM   #53
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 10600
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

Was allcaps in the title necessary.
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:47 PM   #54
FanofCarolina1
💩💩💩💩

Male

CockyCash: 4640
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

"What did you guys expect? For us to come in here after 9 months, sprinkle some fairy dust and think everything was going to be better?" -Tom Herman
Old 09-03-2017, 12:51 PM   #55
6pack
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
"What did you guys expect? For us to come in here after 9 months, sprinkle some fairy dust and think everything was going to be better?" -Tom Herman
http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/20552072

Herman snacking on that humble pie.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:41 PM   #56
pitchcock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 29758800
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
I have never said that I wanted Tom Herman and I didn't like him and I defy you to locate a place anywhere where I mentioned that we should have hired him over Coach Shitstain. If you want to talk about what's interesting -- it's interesting to see how many people line up to wash Muschamp's balls around here. If you want to be a ballwasher go ahead and wash 'em. I'm sure there are plenty of people around here who can give you some tools and tips because it seems to be the specialty. Don't put words in my mouth and not expect me to push back on your bullshit. And don't expect me to jump up-and-down because we beat some third tier ACC school. Blow it out your ass
"Coach Shitstain"?

He's our coach. Has done an amazing job so far rebuilding the entire program top to bottom. I'm not a ballwasher, I understand the amount of work he's had to do to replace the 1990's philosophy Sr and Jr utilized.

I've asked you in other posts who you would've realistically hired to take over, you always dodge the question. It's particularly telling you have your panties in a wad over a little bit of Herman criticism, pretty clear you have a man crush on him.

After all....you're the only one crying. Clearly obvious you're a Herman fanboy. Do you look at other men's urine color when you're at the urinal?

Since you're still bitching about the Muschamp hire, go ahead, man up and tell us...who would you have hired? Don't dodge the question, man up and answer it for a change.

Unless you don't have the balls to do so...
pitchcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:44 PM   #57
6pack
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Smile Re: THE COACH SOME HERE WANTED

Quote:
"They"... lol

There is no precedent for the degree to which you have paranoid insecurities about coming on this website defending him at all costs, it's incredible you can even type because your head is so far up his ass.
Yeah you mad.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:51 PM   #58
6pack
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
"Coach Shitstain"?

He's our coach. Has done an amazing job so far rebuilding the entire program top to bottom. I'm not a ballwasher, I understand the amount of work he's had to do to replace the 1990's philosophy Sr and Jr utilized.

I've asked you in other posts who you would've realistically hired to take over, you always dodge the question. It's particularly telling you have your panties in a wad over a little bit of Herman criticism, pretty clear you have a man crush on him.

After all....you're the only one crying. Clearly obvious you're a Herman fanboy. Do you look at other men's urine color when you're at the urinal?

Since you're still bitching about the Muschamp hire, go ahead, man up and tell us...who would you have hired? Don't dodge the question, man up and answer it for a change.

Unless you don't have the balls to do so...
Never gonna happen. Muschamp can win a national title here and he/she would still complain about the manner in which he won it. Let Spare be miserable.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:56 PM   #59
6pack
1st Team All-SEC

Male

https://mobile.twitter.com/BDavisAAS...54689566769154

Longhorn fans already eating Herman alive.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:04 PM   #60
Take-a-Knee
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUSCMike View Post
is getting his ass handed to him by Maryland

Take-a-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote