CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
NAGamec0ckFan
kingofnerf
TKE226
Captain9Dragons
AR1
Spur's Addiction
The Yancey
Senior Rooster
GregoryHouse
SterlingBrooks
Can we run the ball? (2201)
Congratulations (1570)
Uniforms vs Clemson (1445)
South Carolina (673)
Mike Leach on CFP (600)
This Egg Bowl might (274)
GameDay Kickoff: The (267)
FCC to end net neutr (205)
PODCAST: Clemson Wee (178)
Tailgating with dogs (162)
Mike Leach on CFP
2018 Commitment - Dakereo
Can we run the ball?
Clemson opponents avg rec
Will USC Score >21 vs
South Carolina
Uniforms vs Clemson
2018 - Dorian Gerald
Star Wars game day themes
Coaching carousel: 2017-1

Old 09-08-2017, 10:48 AM   #21
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'

Male

CockyCash: 5200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material
Default Re: Swinney impersonates Spurrier

That was actually kind of funny. But I still hope he looses every game form here on out.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:15 PM   #22
sandstorm2001
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 50700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Did anyone else pick up on the article quoting Dabo as saying that Spurrier said he didn't have many friends, when the actual quote was that he doesn't have many "coaching buddies". The guy that wrote the article can go screw himself. Trying to paint Spurrier as a guy that nobody likes or is otherwise unable to make friends.

Good impersonation by Dabo though.
Old 09-08-2017, 05:26 PM   #23
NAGamec0ckFan
Proverbs 14:12

Male

CockyCash: 10367
NAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot materialNAGamec0ckFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pty23 View Post
You sound more butthurt than anything. I hate that he coaches at Clemson, but he's never done anything to make me think he isn't a good guy and a heck of a coach. If using Christianity helps to inspire his players and ultimately make many of them better people, why is that so bad? What about it is "inauthentic"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelGamecockfan09 View Post
I think a lot of it is like the Tebow mania. He's a legitimately good person from everything I've seen and read but people assume he's fake. Doesn't help that Dabo is the Clemson coach.

I agree with ya though, I think Dabo is pretty genuine but I hope we beat his tail every November.
Good posts
NAGamec0ckFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:06 PM   #24
gocockswyn
Bowl MVP

Female

CockyCash: 5500
gocockswyn is USC mascot materialgocockswyn is USC mascot materialgocockswyn is USC mascot materialgocockswyn is USC mascot materialgocockswyn is USC mascot materialgocockswyn is USC mascot materialgocockswyn is USC mascot materialgocockswyn is USC mascot materialgocockswyn is USC mascot materialgocockswyn is USC mascot materialgocockswyn is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery View Post
I don't know how to embed videos, but this is the reason why Dabo sucks.

Need I remind everyone that USC is not Clemson, never going to be Clemson. That Carolina is in Chapel Hill and USC is in California?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...5D&FORM=VRDGAR

I just have never gotten past that. Especially since he likes to act like he is and runs a great Christian program. Actions speak louder than words...but his words were pretty loud as well.
gocockswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:36 PM   #25
spareparts
Hole in 1

Male

CockyCash: 1000618
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocockswyn View Post
I just have never gotten past that. Especially since he likes to act like he is and runs a great Christian program. Actions speak louder than words...but his words were pretty loud as well.
Yup

Total fraud and a Christian poser
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:01 PM   #26
FanofCarolina1
💩💩💩💩

Male

CockyCash: 4640
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

People quickly forget his speeding ticket for going 63-35.
Ultimately causing the issuing officer to get fired. They say it was because he was blogging about it on a Gamecock website at work but that's a bunch of B.S.. Especially when the Govenor of Pickens County heard about it, tried to contact the police officer, but couldn't get in contact with him. Then soon after the guy gets canned.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:04 PM   #27
6pack
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 10500
6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material6pack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
People quickly forget his speeding ticket for going 63-35.
Ultimately causing the issuing officer to get fired. They say it was because he was blogging about it on a Gamecock website at work but that's a bunch of B.S.. Especially when the Govenor of Pickens County heard about it, tried to contact the police officer, but couldn't get in contact with him. Then soon after the guy gets canned.
Him and his brother were such jackasses in the video.
6pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:38 PM   #28
CockyCody
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000400
CockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot material

Dabo slept with his mama as an adult. That about says all anyone needs to know!
CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:44 PM   #29
Legalman72
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 28000000000
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6pack View Post
Him and his brother were such jackasses in the video.
He'd just finished practice and showered before his call-in show. Ive heard from several people that Dabo and his brother had open longnecks in the truck. That's why they jumped out and walked to the cop car before the cop could walk to them.

Might not be true but watch the entire video and how quickly they intercept the cop.

And Dabo DOES drink despite what taters want you to believe. Fact.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:44 PM   #30
CockNJersey
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 5533
CockNJersey rules the CockPitCockNJersey rules the CockPitCockNJersey rules the CockPitCockNJersey rules the CockPitCockNJersey rules the CockPitCockNJersey rules the CockPitCockNJersey rules the CockPitCockNJersey rules the CockPitCockNJersey rules the CockPitCockNJersey rules the CockPitCockNJersey rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyCody View Post
Dabo slept with his mama as an adult. That about says all anyone needs to know!
Classy

Yeah, Dabo and his mom were poor, but I've never been one to glory in the misfortune of others. That's just how I was raised though. Of all the things to make fun of him about, I'm not sure I'd pick that one.
CockNJersey is offline   Reply With Quote