CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
crowcutta
TaySC
lfowens
SanAntonioCock
Ironfan
tcmac08
Spur's Addiction
markymark550
spareparts
**USC (14-13) vs. Ge (1986)
**USC (3-1) vs. Wint (1802)
Deebo and Shi Smith (971)
2019 - Taisun Phomma (763)
2019 - Jacob Conover (615)
Hey Y’all...Billy Gr (546)
Rebel Rags Suit Alle (425)
Two-Time National Ch (415)
Tight End U (345)
BRITISH INVASION - 1 (313)
**USC (14-13) vs. Georgia
Coaching carousel: 2017-1
2019 Commitment - Rodricu
2019 - Calijah Kancey
**USC (3-1) vs. Winthrop
Spring Game announced
Daily Five: Vacated Wins?
2019 - Quavaris Crouch
Tight End U
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti

Old 01-25-2018, 03:21 PM   #121
RedneckCPA
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 350
RedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPit
Default Re: COD: WWII

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgc2014 View Post
My friends I play with laugh but I still think M1941 is the best gun in the game, the first gun. If you don't think so I just don't think you've tried it with rapid fire, that thing shreds people after you get a little used to it.
I also like this gun and am most effective with it - but it is probably because it is the one I have used the most. It feels well balanced between range, impact and ROF.
RedneckCPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:38 AM   #122
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 20200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock303 View Post
do yourselves a favor and get the new rifle...best gun in the game in my opinion.
The Volkswagon?

I finally unlocked it yesterday and have been trying it out. It's extremely slow coming up before you get quickdraw on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:01 PM   #123
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
The Volkswagon?

I finally unlocked it yesterday and have been trying it out. It's extremely slow coming up before you get quickdraw on it.
It is slow in that regard but it has to be otherwise it would be OP. I like it though.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:34 PM   #124
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 10500
carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Might be a dumb question, but is there a way to mute the mic's on Xbox 1? I had to leave out of a match because some knuckle dragging neanderthal kept mouth breathing and chewing food in to his overly loud mic while whispering to himself. It was disgusting.
carolina_corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:04 PM   #125
uscGRAD04
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
Might be a dumb question, but is there a way to mute the mic's on Xbox 1? I had to leave out of a match because some knuckle dragging neanderthal kept mouth breathing and chewing food in to his overly loud mic while whispering to himself. It was disgusting.

The quick way is to bring up the in-game scoreboard during a match and press "X" to Mute All.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:04 PM   #126
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post
The quick way is to bring up the in-game scoreboard during a match and press "X" to Mute All.
Thanks!
Old 02-02-2018, 09:02 AM   #127
Gamecockman12
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 7200
Gamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot material

Anyone played the new DLC1 Resistance Expansion pack?
Old 02-02-2018, 05:00 PM   #128
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 95200
Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

has anyone completed the camo challenges for the dlc weapons? almost done with the headshot part of the new rifle and was just wondering if the rest were similar to the other rifles or if they were something different.
Gamecock303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:51 PM   #129
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 95200
Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

am I the only one that thinks the pistols are absolutely ridiculous in this game. I played a few games last night using nothing but the 9mm and it was ridiculous. If my aim was anywhere near another player it was a one shot kill with the lone exception of trying to shoot all the way across the map on gustav canon where I only got a hit marker. At the same time up close they don't always seem to register hits on the enemy, I shot one guy 4 time damn near point blank before it finally registered as a hit.
Gamecock303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:16 PM   #130
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock303 View Post
am I the only one that thinks the pistols are absolutely ridiculous in this game. I played a few games last night using nothing but the 9mm and it was ridiculous. If my aim was anywhere near another player it was a one shot kill with the lone exception of trying to shoot all the way across the map on gustav canon where I only got a hit marker. At the same time up close they don't always seem to register hits on the enemy, I shot one guy 4 time damn near point blank before it finally registered as a hit.
LOL meanwhile you tag a dude 3 times to the chest with a rifle and they shoot you once and you die...
Old 02-05-2018, 12:19 PM   #131
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
It is slow in that regard but it has to be otherwise it would be OP. I like it though.
Once I unlocked quick draw, it's now my 2nd favorite gun on the game. I've already prestiged it twice and at level 4 with it again.

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:20 PM   #132
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I was on fire last week. I went 3 straight matches with 40+ kills and then ended that streak with a 30+ match

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 02-05-2018, 01:29 PM   #133
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
I was on fire last week. I went 3 straight matches with 40+ kills and then ended that streak with a 30+ match
Nice. I assume you were playing Domination? If it was TDM, that is really impressive. I haven't bought the map back and I doubt I will. There is no reason, other than pure greed, for them to charge for this map pack considering they shorted people on the number of original maps. I started playing Fortnite the same day the map pack was released and I am having more fun with it right now anyway. I am sure I will be back and forth especially since RDR 2 isn't coming out until October now.
Old 02-05-2018, 01:40 PM   #134
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Nice. I assume you were playing Domination? If it was TDM, that is really impressive. I haven't bought the map back and I doubt I will. There is no reason, other than pure greed, for them to charge for this map pack considering they shorted people on the number of original maps. I started playing Fortnite the same day the map pack was released and I am having more fun with it right now anyway. I am sure I will be back and forth especially since RDR 2 isn't coming out until October now.
Yeah, I was playing Dom.

This is my first COD in years, so I don't remember how many maps they used to do, but it's like you have 1 huge map (that I hate with a passion), 1 pretty big map (Gilbrator), and then 5 or so medium sized maps.

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 02-06-2018, 12:06 PM   #135
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Yeah, I was playing Dom.

This is my first COD in years, so I don't remember how many maps they used to do, but it's like you have 1 huge map (that I hate with a passion), 1 pretty big map (Gilbrator), and then 5 or so medium sized maps.
I got used to playing BF1 so the size of these maps do not bother me. COD games have come with anywhere from around 12-15 maps at launch. This game only had 9 regular MP maps. They added a couple of WAR game mode maps that are not included in the regular rotations and then the crap Carentan map as a bonus that not everyone always has access to, so most of us are stuck playing the same 9 maps. 3 more maps would have made a big difference.
Old 02-07-2018, 12:08 PM   #136
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 6000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Sounds like a POS. hah!
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 12:39 PM   #137
Gamecockman12
Starter

Male

Gamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot material

They need some new operation modes for WAR. That is by far the best mode, but 3 just isn't cutting it.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:18 PM   #138
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecockman12 View Post
They need some new operation modes for WAR. That is by far the best mode, but 3 just isn't cutting it.
WAR is alright, but I really wish they would offer hardcore as well. Overall, it just seemed like a worse version of BF1s operations, but at least they were trying.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:19 PM   #139
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Sounds like a POS. hah!
Download Fortnite and come play with us. We jumped back on BF1 last week for a game or two but you weren't on.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:23 PM   #140
Gamecockman12
Starter

Male

Quote:
WAR is alright, but I really wish they would offer hardcore as well. Overall, it just seemed like a worse version of BF1s operations, but at least they were trying.
Yeah I've thought about Hardcore as well, but people would probably get frustrated with the number of deaths. It's a grenade fest sometimes.