CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
gamecockphan
Master Bedroom
2k15
Wisercock
Flameout12
TastyLicks
USCBatgirl21
HotSoup
PFW79
I'VE GOT SOMETHING T (284)
2 ticket for Tenness (25)
Gator Fan's Perspective o
2019 WBB - HoopGurlz (ESP
In-game adjustments, conf
Bentley or Scarnecchia ?
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
Game time vs Tennessee
2019 Commitment - Keveon
Breakfast... The most imp
2020 Commitment - Luke Do
The Legend of Jadeveon Cl

Old 02-07-2018, 12:37 PM   #141
Gamecock303
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 95200
Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material
Default Re: COD: WWII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecockman12 View Post
Yeah I've thought about Hardcore as well, but people would probably get frustrated with the number of deaths. It's a grenade fest all the time.
fixed that for you...I would be happy if they used those maps as multiplayer maps

played some demolition last night, kinda wish they had added HC but it is already utter chaos at times
Gamecock303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:39 PM   #142
Gamecockman12
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 11156
Gamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock303 View Post
fixed that for you...I would be happy if they used those maps as multiplayer maps

played some demolition last night, kinda wish they had added HC but it is already utter chaos at times
Haha that's the truth.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:38 PM   #143
RedneckCPA
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 800
RedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I was on fire last week. I went 3 straight matches with 40+ kills and then ended that streak with a 30+ match
Maybe a dumb question but what is the deal with this? I am pretty old (43) so my reflexes aren't what they used to be. But I have been playing video games for 35 years now and I struggle to get above 1.0 k/d most of time, even after I learn a new weapon.

Is there some obvious answer other than just playing way too much?
RedneckCPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 04:03 PM   #144
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 20200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckCPA View Post
Maybe a dumb question but what is the deal with this? I am pretty old (43) so my reflexes aren't what they used to be. But I have been playing video games for 35 years now and I struggle to get above 1.0 k/d most of time, even after I learn a new weapon.

Is there some obvious answer other than just playing way too much?

Depends on your team and opponents. If you're playing some really good people and your team sucks, youll get tore up. If you have a team that understands how to play, you have a good chance of a good game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 04:43 PM   #145
RedneckCPA
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 800
RedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPit

Quote:
Depends on your team and opponents. If you're playing some really good people and your team sucks, youll get tore up. If you have a team that understands how to play, you have a good chance of a good game.
Definitely agree with that. Do you play with your own team or with random folks? Xbox One?
RedneckCPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:11 AM   #146
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 8000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Download Fortnite and come play with us. We jumped back on BF1 last week for a game or two but you weren't on.
Yeah, it is hit or miss now. w/ kid. Some of the new maps are fun but there's one that is a sea battle my god do I hate it.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:19 AM   #147
carolina_corpsman
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 10500
carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
I'm not on the 30 kill level, but I usually play TDM, and end up somewhere in the 10-20 kill range. I think it depends when you play as well. Seems like if you play at night or on the weekends (when all the little quick-scoping campers are not in school) you stand a much higher chance of getting destroyed.
carolina_corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:27 AM   #148
uscGRAD04
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

I haven't fired up the game in over a week but I heard they took prop hunt off (which sucks).

Is this the week of Demolition? Or where are we at on this timeline:

Quote:
Week 1: PROP HUNT is coming to Call of Duty: WWII! You’ll need to use your expert sleuthing skills to find players disguised as objects hiding out around the map. For props, stealth is crucial to survival.
Week 2: There won’t be a special playlist this week, because The Resistance: DLC Pack 1 launches on PS4! It includes 3 new maps, a new War Mode experience, and the latest chapter in Nazi Zombies – The Darkest Shore. Available for all Season Pass holders.
Week 3: Get ready for our all-new MP mode – DEMOLITION! A bomb-objective mode similar to Search and Destroy, Demolition includes respawns and all attackers have a bomb each time they respawn, and both sites must be destroyed.
Week 4: GUN GAME is back! Less wintery, but still awesome. Work your way through a progression of guns. Each kill earned progresses you to the next gun. Get one kill with the final gun in the progression before anyone else to win the match.
Week 5: Prop Hunt returns this week, but this time with a “Bomb Mosh Pit” consisting of both Demolition and Search and Destroy.
https://community.sledgehammergames..../ba-p/10617323
Old 02-08-2018, 12:50 PM   #149
Gamecock303
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post
I haven't fired up the game in over a week but I heard they took prop hunt off (which sucks).

Is this the week of Demolition? Or where are we at on this timeline:

https://community.sledgehammergames..../ba-p/10617323
on that timeline we are week 3...but I think prop hunt is also back this week as well
Old 02-09-2018, 06:09 AM   #150
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecockman12 View Post
Yeah I've thought about Hardcore as well, but people would probably get frustrated with the number of deaths. It's a grenade fest sometimes.
That is basically what Domination has turned into. The hunker basic training is a necessity for me in that mode in Hardcore.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:02 AM   #151
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckCPA View Post
Definitely agree with that. Do you play with your own team or with random folks? Xbox One?
I'm on PS4 ... It all depends. I have people that I like playing with, and some that are annoying, but really good that I'll just suck it up if nobody else is on. If I end up playing by myself and find myself in a lobby with someone that's decent and has a mic, I'll send them a friend request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
I'm not on the 30 kill level, but I usually play TDM, and end up somewhere in the 10-20 kill range. I think it depends when you play as well. Seems like if you play at night or on the weekends (when all the little quick-scoping campers are not in school) you stand a much higher chance of getting destroyed.
I play Hardcore because you don't have as many quick scopers as you do in core. The main reason I play Hardcore though is because you don't have to shoot someone 15 times to kill them.

The other difference is, I play Hardcore Domination. With TDM spawn locations are always changing, because players are all over the map. With Dom, unless you get on a team with a bunch of idiots that flip the map. You have an idea of where they're coming from and where they're going.

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:29 AM   #152
uscGRAD04
Household Name

Male

uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock303 View Post
on that timeline we are week 3...but I think prop hunt is also back this week as well

Yeah, I got online last night to check and figured I'd play one match. Which is a joke b/c one match always turns into 10.

I don't know why but last night I was playing way above my head. I'm not very good at this game, so don't judge. But I'm normally a 15-20 kill/match but last night I was 25+ and hit a high of 38. Playing Domination. I've never gotten over 30 in any match. It was like guys were just lining up for me. I'm very sporadic with what weapon I use. I basically go down the list of SMG's and will occasionally use the MG15 and one of my most favorite guns is the M1 Garand. But last night I was using the M1928 (Thompson) and felt like I was just melting guys.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:35 AM   #153
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post
Yeah, I got online last night to check and figured I'd play one match. Which is a joke b/c one match always turns into 10.

I don't know why but last night I was playing way above my head. I'm not very good at this game, so don't judge. But I'm normally a 15-20 kill/match but last night I was 25+ and hit a high of 38. Playing Domination. I've never gotten over 30 in any match. It was like guys were just lining up for me. I'm very sporadic with what weapon I use. I basically go down the list of SMG's and will occasionally use the MG15 and one of my most favorite guns is the M1 Garand. But last night I was using the M1928 (Thompson) and felt like I was just melting guys.
That's when this game is fun and the one game turns into 10 games.

I run more rifles than anything else, but no matter the gun my set up is pretty much the same ... Quick Draw ... Grip ... Rapid Fire

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:31 AM   #154
uscGRAD04
Household Name

Male

Quote:
That's when this game is fun and the one game turns into 10 games.

I run more rifles than anything else, but no matter the gun my set up is pretty much the same ... Quick Draw ... Grip ... Rapid Fire

Same here. I use quickdraw but not Rapid Fire b/c the Thompson is fast enough as is. Only thing is I run out of bullets quick.

From last night. It was like they were just running into my bullets. lol Pretty fun:

Old 02-09-2018, 11:59 AM   #155
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
I'm on PS4 ... It all depends. I have people that I like playing with, and some that are annoying, but really good that I'll just suck it up if nobody else is on.
That Cack guy is annoying as hell to play with. He is always kill hogging and flipping the spawn. I'm joking of course. I do hate playing with the people who feel the need to get unnecessary flag captures and flip the spawn.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #156
carolina_corpsman
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 10500
carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

I just tried out the "soggy" holy crap that thing runs out of ammo quickly.
carolina_corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:36 AM   #157
Gamecock303
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

anyone been in the headquarters when one of the gun events happen? I went into the headquarters earlier to get some contracts and it happened to be in the middle of one and the whole thing seemed like a giant waste of time, at least if you aren't in one of the guns. Three care packages landed 1 outside of the HQ so you couldn't get it. Got a total of 50 armory credits out of the whole deal.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:02 AM   #158
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
That Cack guy is annoying as hell to play with. He is always kill hogging and flipping the spawn. I'm joking of course. I do hate playing with the people who feel the need to get unnecessary flag captures and flip the spawn.
You had the first part right, but I hate people that spawn flip maps (cough Berry cough)

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:03 AM   #159
Gamecockman12
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 11156
Gamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
That is basically what Domination has turned into. The hunker basic training is a necessity for me in that mode in Hardcore.
Yeah that combined with the ARMOR class is the right way to handle those.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:09 AM   #160
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Certain maps are heavy grenade bombers, but that again depends on who you're planning against. I usually keep the grenades in my pocket unless someone is camping or something like that.

Quote:
I agree with Cack.