CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Frank Martin on Dan (923)
Kurt Roper Looks To (789)
"The Duke Destr (605)
There's A Difference (601)
Ty Harris ESPN Artic (583)
John Jones (542)
Sam Dyson another Ch (461)
Duke F Chase Jeter t (395)
Can we offer this ma (373)
Weekend Rotation for (279)
Frank Martin on Dan Patri
Winthrop Coach headed to
2018 - Xavier Thomas
2018 - Steven Gilmore
John Jones
2018 - Lavonte Valentine
Weekend Rotation for Bama
Hey Old Timers! How does
"The Duke Destroyer
Kurt Roper Looks To Open

Old 03-06-2017, 04:01 PM   #1
uscgmck
I'm Baaacck

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material
Default Top College Football Non-Conference Games & Early Predictions

A lot of interesting games

http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/...ly-predictions

17. Clemson at South Carolina, Nov. 25

Almost always a dogfight of a rivalry game, last season, this was when Clemson was kicking it into high gear on its national championship run. Remember, there was still some doubt about the Tigers after the loss to Pitt a few weeks earlier, and then came a 56-7 pounding of the Gamecocks to show that everything was working. How much better is South Carolina a year later? No matter how Will Muschampís second season is going, he and the program needs to take back the rivalry.
March, Pre-Spring, Knee-Jerk Early Prediction: Clemson 26, South Carolina 20

15. NC State vs. South Carolina (in Charlotte), Sept. 2

Itís an interesting and important kickoff to the season for both teams. South Carolina is looking to come up with a big performance to start Will Muschamp: The Sequel, while NC State needs to show that it can beat a decent SEC team and might be a player in the ACC chase. Itís a neutral site game in Charlotte for the first time the two have met since a 7-3 Gamecock win in 2009. With these two defenses, there might not be much more scoring this time around, either.
March, Pre-Spring, Knee-Jerk Early Prediction: South Carolina 17, NC State 13
Old 03-06-2017, 07:38 PM   #2
GamecockGuardsman
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 926100
GamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot material
Default Re: Top College Football Non-Conference Games & Early Predictions

1. I don't see ND beating UGA. UGA is returning a lot of players on both sides of the ball and they will be more experienced this coming year.

2. I don't know if I would have a knee jerk reaction and give FSU a 3 point win of Bama.

3. I think the Clemson-Auburn game will be closer than 10 points.

4. Southern Cal will blow out both Texas and ND.

5. I would have put LSU v. BYU on that list.
GamecockGuardsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 10:28 PM   #3
GoldenSpur7
Vincit qui se vincit

Male

CockyCash: 200
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material

I hate those freakin' neutral site games.

Michigan - UF is a hell of a matchup opening week, same with FSU-Bama. Gonna be interesting to see if Herman has Tejas ready-to-go. Strong did leave some talent.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:09 AM   #4
CoastCocky
Starter

Female

CockyCash: 500
CoastCocky is USC mascot materialCoastCocky is USC mascot materialCoastCocky is USC mascot materialCoastCocky is USC mascot materialCoastCocky is USC mascot materialCoastCocky is USC mascot materialCoastCocky is USC mascot materialCoastCocky is USC mascot materialCoastCocky is USC mascot materialCoastCocky is USC mascot materialCoastCocky is USC mascot material

Hey, they called us a decent team.
CoastCocky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:34 AM   #5
SanAntonioCock
Underestimated

Male

CockyCash: 498541001540
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Don't underestimate NC State.

🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓
SanAntonioCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 10:00 AM   #6
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Bama dont have a chance against fsu unless they find a QB.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:53 AM   #7
HHess
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 895108
HHess has developed his gaff and talonsHHess has developed his gaff and talonsHHess has developed his gaff and talonsHHess has developed his gaff and talonsHHess has developed his gaff and talonsHHess has developed his gaff and talonsHHess has developed his gaff and talonsHHess has developed his gaff and talonsHHess has developed his gaff and talonsHHess has developed his gaff and talonsHHess has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I'll bet some cockycash on that.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:49 AM   #8
JohnnyB21
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 600
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Jalen Hurts is a damn good QB. Did much better than most freshman would. Give him another year and he'll be better. Who is FSU's QB? I'll wait.

No I won't.

Deondre Francois, the very same who completed 58% of his passes including a 33% outing in the bowl against Michigan.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:56 AM   #9
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB21 View Post
Jalen Hurts is a damn good QB. Did much better than most freshman would. Give him another year and he'll be better. Who is FSU's QB? I'll wait.

No I won't.

Deondre Francois, the very same who completed 58% of his passes including a 33% outing in the bowl against Michigan.
..One damn game..??..OK I will play....Francois..RS Frosh...passed for 3500 yards while throwing 20 TDs and threw only 7 INTs during the year.
Hurts is a good QB running the ball, but cant throw it to save his life. See the NC game or the rest of Bamas season last year...
Old 03-07-2017, 11:58 AM   #10
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHess View Post
I'll bet some cockycash on that.
..Ring me up the week of the game...Bamas defense will be tough as usual but I tell ya. I would not be surprised to see Hurts not starting at QB this year.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:05 PM   #11
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockGuardsman View Post
1. I don't see ND beating UGA. UGA is returning a lot of players on both sides of the ball and they will be more experienced this coming year.

2. I don't know if I would have a knee jerk reaction and give FSU a 3 point win of Bama.

3. I think the Clemson-Auburn game will be closer than 10 points.

4. Southern Cal will blow out both Texas and ND.

5. I would have put LSU v. BYU on that list.
I don't buy into Smart and ND just replaced both coordinators with pretty impressive up comers. I think and beats UGA but agree that So Cal will likely beat them by 10+.
Lalli25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:24 PM   #12
GamecockGuardsman
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 926100
GamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot materialGamecockGuardsman is USC mascot material

Quote:

No I won't.

Francois is a tough kid but dang, he took some hits last year.
GamecockGuardsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 03:23 PM   #13
JohnnyB21
Game MVP

Male

JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
..One damn game..??..OK I will play....Francois..RS Frosh...passed for 3500 yards while throwing 20 TDs and threw only 7 INTs during the year.
Hurts is a good QB running the ball, but cant throw it to save his life. See the NC game or the rest of Bamas season last year...
Try 3100 and 18 td's
Old 03-09-2017, 12:25 AM   #14
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

Quote:
Try 3100 and 18 td's
..Nah..got my info from the internet....But whateva man....argue about 400 yards if you like....Enjoy....Geez...