CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
EAtMoRTaYtErz
Spur's Addiction
The Yancey
Y Formation
Ace Dilcock
Spurticus
SwampFox
CockyandProud
scfastpitch
#Game #2 USC (24-16) (1983)
The Shining (317)
British Food, Explai (269)
Kitchen life hacks t (240)
2018 -Quay Walker (218)
Baseball: Kentucky @ (194)
Man In The Mirror (58)
Man In The Mirror
Nike, Adidas and Under Ar
#Game #2 USC (24-16) vs.
***All Ur Base Are Belong
2018 WBB - NaLyssa Smith
NFL Draft 2017
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Retiri
2018 -Quay Walker
2018 WBB - Cate Reese - F
2018 - Azeez Ojulari

Old 02-05-2017, 02:29 PM   #1101
iRockaCock
Allyee and Alex

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
iRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPit
Default Re: The Hip Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR1 View Post

Such a FUNNY video! You and Rachel are the CASH MACHINE

Old 02-05-2017, 11:27 PM   #1102
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

CockyCash: 915500
AR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRockaCock View Post
Such a FUNNY video! You and Rachel are the CASH MACHINE

400K in 2016

Hate you & Alex were able to come today

Me & Him just cruzed 97 to take some pictures

Old 02-07-2017, 12:29 AM   #1103
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

AR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot materialAR1 is USC mascot material

He's bringing me home Baby Girl, get ready Rachel

Old 02-12-2017, 11:41 PM   #1104
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

Beautiful Ride Home BABES

Old 02-14-2017, 12:31 AM   #1105
Click
Anna and Rachel ROCK

Male

CockyCash: 503
Click is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot material

Quote:
Beautiful Ride Home BABES

Old 02-14-2017, 11:04 AM   #1106
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 99900000
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

Good to see you two on here!!!

Old 02-17-2017, 08:28 PM   #1107
iRockaCock
Allyee and Alex

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
iRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPitiRockaCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Click View Post

Alex and I love FGL

Keep the Skateboard P going Anna and Rachel

Old 02-21-2017, 01:09 AM   #1108
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

Quote:

Another Beautiful Ride Home Honey Poo

Old 02-21-2017, 01:11 AM   #1109
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRockaCock View Post
Alex and I love FGL

Keep the Skateboard P going Anna and Rachel

We will EZ BREEZY

Old 02-23-2017, 09:57 PM   #1110
Click
Anna and Rachel ROCK

Male

CockyCash: 503
Click is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot materialClick is USC mascot material

Quote:
Another Beautiful Ride Home Honey Poo

You and Rachel are making me SO CLASSIC!

Old 02-24-2017, 10:34 PM   #1111
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

Quote:
You and Rachel are making me SO CLASSIC!

Thanks for meeting us for dinner last night in RH ! Me & Rachel will keep you Classy forever Babe! We loved it when you showed us your post on Facebook and how you took our recommendation on it. So sweet how they replied back to you! You are so CLASSIC !
You need to create a Twitter account so you can follow us, we're never going back to Facebook!
Sorry we couldn't go back home tonight to, we're staying at our place up here at LW to make it easier to get back up into NC again tomorrow. Keep it HARD on me & Rachel.

Old 03-01-2017, 12:35 AM   #1112
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

Thanks for dropping me off with him Rachel, & so sorry for the stomach problems you had today, hope you're feeling better & I am gonna take care of you when he gets me home, we're on the way. Sorry EZ Breezy that we were gone all weekend & yesterday & killed the party. We'll make it up to everybody! 🎵

Old 03-08-2017, 12:08 AM   #1113
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

Another Beautiful Ride Home With My BABES!

Reset your password EZ Breezy !

Old 03-08-2017, 12:11 AM   #1114
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

Another Beautiful Ride Home With My Babes

Reset your password EZ Breezy
Old 03-14-2017, 11:49 PM   #1115
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

Sorry for coming home so late Rachel, me & him had some GREAT FUN though

Old 03-16-2017, 10:13 PM   #1116
hank scorpio
Yellow Bellied Sapsucker

Male

CockyCash: 2400200
hank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot materialhank scorpio is USC mascot material

hank scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:55 PM   #1117
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

So much fun with you this evening babe! Thanks for another beautiful ride home down 97 tonight, me & Rachel both love the view & that's why we lay back & take pictures with our iPhones We were BOTH so thrilled when we got to meet Fetty Wap & MONTY ! RAPPERS & HIP HOPPERS are our favorites, but we love other kinds of music to! Don't blame you for not getting on here much, I might leave here forever to very

Old 03-20-2017, 11:58 PM   #1118
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

Old 03-21-2017, 12:00 AM   #1119
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

Old 03-29-2017, 12:11 AM   #1120
AR1
Flaming It Up!

Female

We're gonna take care of you BABE! Me & Rachel are gonna keep you feeling it so much

So much fun with you last night !