CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
NAGamec0ckFan
kingofnerf
TKE226
Captain9Dragons
AR1
Spur's Addiction
The Yancey
Senior Rooster
GregoryHouse
SterlingBrooks
Can we run the ball? (2228)
Congratulations (1580)
Uniforms vs Clemson (1473)
South Carolina (691)
Mike Leach on CFP (628)
This Egg Bowl might (281)
GameDay Kickoff: The (274)
FCC to end net neutr (220)
PODCAST: Clemson Wee (182)
Tailgating with dogs (170)
Coaching carousel: 2017-1
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Clemson opponents avg rec
Mike Leach on CFP
2018 Commitment - Dakereo
Can we run the ball?
Will USC Score >21 vs
South Carolina
Uniforms vs Clemson
2018 - Dorian Gerald

Old 01-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #41
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 5000000
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default Re: S%^t My Twitter Says...

schadjoe Joe Schad

Marcell Dareus, Mark Ingram entering NFL draft; presser Friday

10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

SpursUpBlog Spurs Up Blog

Great comeback for the #Gamecocks, u9jg9yki9 <-- annnnnd Cocky attacks the keyboard. Really. LOL

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:56 PM   #42
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

BFeldmanESPN Bruce Feldman

Arkansas QB Ryan Mallett has announced that he is entering the NFL draft.

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
Old 01-06-2011, 09:54 PM   #43
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

JackieBradleyJr Jackie Bradley Jr. by leftyslinga

I sure would like the season to come

GamecocksOnline U of South Carolina

#GAMECOCKS WIN!!!! @GamecockWBB Final Score: SC 63, LSU 61!

1 minute ago FavoriteRetweetReply

Old 01-06-2011, 09:58 PM   #44
clemson sucks
Hot Take Maker

Male

CockyCash: 2477208
clemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to clemson sucks

Sounds like the girls basketball game was good. Too bad I don't watch girls basketball.
clemson sucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:10 PM   #45
culliver4heisman
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 1000
culliver4heisman is sharpening his clawsculliver4heisman is sharpening his clawsculliver4heisman is sharpening his clawsculliver4heisman is sharpening his clawsculliver4heisman is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandstormCrazy2010 View Post
does anyone know if @JadDean is actually "Mr. Irreplaceable"(ya know the beyonce song....LOL)?

http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1198978449/Focus.jpg

if so then the dude has turned ultra-religious. is he in seminary now or something? every single one of his 209 tweets talk about god or jesus or church....
He's a friend of mine, he has gone into the ministry. Missing that kick really changed his life. Check out his story here: http://www.newspring.cc/stories/jad-dean/

Really worth the watch

http://www.davidwatson-photography.com
culliver4heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:52 AM   #46
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1593234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Does it say Happy Birthday GH?
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:50 PM   #47
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Quote:
GamecocksOnline U of South Carolina

Football. Matthews To Play in East-West Shrine Game: Cliff Matthews, University of South Carolina, Defensive End... http://bit.ly/gudjVb
...Patrick DiMarco is playing too...

Quote:

32ecarter Ethan Carter by ScottHood63

im sorry for lettin alot of people down. imma miss my team the fans and columbia. Ill always be a gamecock i love yall. god bless

Old 01-30-2011, 05:29 PM   #48
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Quote:
ScottHood63 Scott Hood

After reading the comments of USC DE commitment Lorenzo Mauldin, it appears likely he's going to switch to Troy. Academics may be a key.

Quote:
GamecockCentral GamecockCentral.com by ScottHood63

Gamecock commitment Mason Harris visited Miami this weekend and is thinking things over between USC and the Canes... http://fb.me/UeYqszJG

Quote:
cracked Cracked.com

5 Sidekicks Who Got Screwed By History: http://bit.ly/fawGkw
Quote:
SECSportsWire SECSportsWire

RazorbackWire: Dance with Mary Jane earns Hogs WR an arrest - msnbc.com http://bit.ly/gZ66xv

Quote:
scbuzztap South Carolina Buzz

Gamecock Central (Rivals) >> Winter Workout Scoop http://buzztap.com/-O95wUB

yar

Old 02-14-2011, 12:05 PM   #49
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Quote:
TravHaney Travis Haney

Clowney said Clemson had more to offer? I've heard a lot of things in past 10 min that make you go, 'Why did he pick South Carolina?'

Quote:

sportstalksc Sports Talk

Gamecock players are obviously excited about #Clowney RT @MartyMarkett Get ya tickets to the GA dome b4 they sell out #sec

Quote:
TravHaney Travis Haney

Just spent a few minutes talking with Clowney's mom. Interesting. Sounds like she wanted him to go to Clemson. Liked coaches there better.

Quote:
LOHDgamecocks LOHDgamecocks

RT @jeremycrabtree: With Clowney on board, the Gamecocks move to No. 15 in the ESPN team rankings. http://es.pn/hqSwng

Quote:
jeremycrabtree: How talented is Jadeveon Clowney? Our scouts have him as the the highest ranked prospect since Da'Quan Bowers in 2008.

Quote:
Mark_Cormack: aside from getting the best player in the country, this publicity is HUGE for #columbia and the #gamecocks

Quote:
BFeldmanESPN: Big progress for Spurrier at Carolina in past year: Lands Marcus Lattimore, wins SEC East and now gets Jadeveon Clowney.

Quote:
LOHDgamecocks LOHDgamecocks

Just so you know, the #Gamecocks have received Jadeveon Clowney's letter-of-intent so it is offical, he is a Gamecock.

Letter of Intent IS SIGNED

Old 02-17-2011, 07:41 PM   #50
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Quote:
cholbrook2 Chad Holbrook by SpursUpBlog

Saw four cars on way home with their SC baseball car flags flying. Cool Cool town to coach and play baseball in!

Old 03-07-2011, 12:01 AM   #51
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Quote:
@MartyMarkett Marty Markett
Y when I say im from YORK people get excited and be like "NEW YORK??"... Then when I say "nah York, SC" they lose their excitement O_o
ha

Old 03-07-2011, 12:13 AM   #52
GarnetBlack&Blue
Burp Guns and Trust Funds

Male

CockyCash: 150000
GarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot materialGarnetBlack&Blue is USC mascot material

hahaha, do people really not know where York is?
Old 03-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #53
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9182816
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

I'm from York Pennsylvania does that count?
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #54
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

TravHaney Travis Haney

Just wrote Kenny McKinley's name in a story. Made me miss him. Sure wish it didn't end that way.

Old 08-11-2011, 02:32 PM   #55
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

warlick88 Justin Warlick

Clowney had to go to Rock Hill to pay a noise violation ticket, He wanted to pay ahead of time, the screams of Tajhi Boyd come November.

Old 08-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #56
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

theUSC Kirk Hollingsworth

RT@TravHaney: Reminder that The Post and Courier has a new SC Twitter account. Make sure to follow @GamecocksPandC.

Old 08-12-2011, 09:43 PM   #57
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Hoophall Basketball HOF by SportsCenter

Artis Gilmore "I wish Michael Jordan had played b4 me because then in all my pictures I wouldn't be wearing those short shorts" #HoopHOF11

Old 08-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #58
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Quote:
NBA NBA by SportsCenter

Dennis Rodman enters the stage as only he can! http://t.co/0dO6snu

28 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply

Quote:
Todd_Wright Todd Wright by Eric_Rivals

Whoa! Jeff Tarpley of AggieYell.com just told me on air he hears via A&M sources that NORTH CAROLINA may be in the mix as SEC's 14th school.
If UNC left the ACC for the SEC, I would eat my hat!

Old 08-13-2011, 11:57 AM   #59
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

kirbyarnold Kirby Arnold by theUSC

#Mariners manager Wedge on Justin Smoak injury: "Scary. He has a broken nose. It looks like his eyes are OK." No report yet on CT scan.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #60
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

RecruitingAJC Michael Carvell

Nationís No. 1 RB will make official visit to UGA for South Carolina game http://t.co/6S8b9RI