CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Jim Lahey
SanAntonioCock
carolina_corpsman
TaySC
kingofnerf
TKE226
GoldenSpur7
GuyInTheGreenHouse
WeCocky2001
WHAT THE FRICK (1794)
We Want Zion (1394)
National Championshi (1351)
I Hear ya. .. That t (1228)
Only Conference With (794)
Silva (699)
3 SEC East Teams in (678)
Screw the SEC, I wan (673)
Who Will The HBC Pul (644)
Former Gamecock Mike (577)
Replay or Video?
National Championship
Don't underestimate Flori
Does the basketball run..
WHAT THE FRICK
3 SEC East Teams in Elite
2017 NCAA Women's Tournam
Who Will The HBC Pull For
School records
We Want Zion

Old 03-10-2014, 11:21 AM   #41
usc90grad
Jersey Retired

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Re: Contact lost with plane carrying 239 people (Malaysia to Beijing)

From what I've read, my guess at this point would be a bombing carried out by Uighir Muslims...the same group responsible for the mass stabbings last week at a Chinese rail station that killed 29.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:42 AM   #42
taylorssc
Raisinballin'

Male

CockyCash: 1000337
taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
Do you have a link for this? I'm not doubting you, please understand that, but I've been really intrigued and even captivated by this story. It would be interesting to read a report about that happening.
http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2014/03/0...eat-airliners/

Apparently North Korean missiles have crossed paths with Chinese airliners in the past week.
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:02 PM   #43
usc90grad
Jersey Retired

Male

usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorssc View Post
http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2014/03/0...eat-airliners/

Apparently North Korean missiles have crossed paths with Chinese airliners in the past week.
I don't think the kid in N. Korea is crazy enough to do this intentionally. Maybe they were testing firing missiles and one hit the plane....like the Navy did with TWA 800 over Long Island.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:00 PM   #44
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101850400
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
From what I've read, my guess at this point would be a bombing carried out by Uighir Muslims...the same group responsible for the mass stabbings last week at a Chinese rail station that killed 29.
I did not hear about the stabbing massacre in China but just looked it up. Wow, is that gruesome and horrible.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 03:27 PM   #45
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

An Iranian bought the tickets used by the 2 fake passport passengers. How long before every terrorist wannabe group in the Mid-East starts taking credit for this disaster?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...probe/6260177/
Old 03-10-2014, 03:36 PM   #46
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
I don't think the kid in N. Korea is crazy enough to do this intentionally. Maybe they were testing firing missiles and one hit the plane....like the Navy did with TWA 800 over Long Island.
A Navy missile did not hit TWA 800, take the tin foil hat off man. N. Korea is not close to where this happened.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 03:57 PM   #47
usc90grad
Jersey Retired

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
A Navy missile did not hit TWA 800, take the tin foil hat off man. N. Korea is not close to where this happened.
In your opinion, what happened to TWA 800?
Old 03-10-2014, 04:24 PM   #48
ccured
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 36329
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
In your opinion, what happened to TWA 800?
swampfox has answered it in post 30 of this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampFox View Post
That was TWA Flight 800. The evidence that was recovered proved the plane was brought down by an explosion of the nearly empty center fuel tank. But since the explosion occurred at night and resulted in multiple fireballs and trails, the conspiracy folks had a field day.

The fact that the tank was directly over the plane's air conditioning plant, which in turn heated the residual fuel to the point where the slightest spark would set it off, and the plane's wiring was in poor condition and allowed high voltage current to jump to the low voltage line of the fuel tank sensor and cause a fatal spark in the tank is completely ignored by these flakes.

Although this wasn't completely proven, the evidence that the fuel tank exploded from within and that the plane was having electrical problems prior to the explosion is irrefutable.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...wa-flight-800/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_800
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 05:30 PM   #49
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

I think this is terrorist related and 100% some kind of explosion happened. Any other scenario would have provided some kind of radar or warning.

But what are the chances of something like a meteor hitting the plane?

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:06 PM   #50
IslandCock
Go! Fight! Win! Kick ASS!

Male

CockyCash: 13701490
IslandCock rules the CockPitIslandCock rules the CockPitIslandCock rules the CockPitIslandCock rules the CockPitIslandCock rules the CockPitIslandCock rules the CockPitIslandCock rules the CockPitIslandCock rules the CockPitIslandCock rules the CockPitIslandCock rules the CockPitIslandCock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
I think this is terrorist related and 100% some kind of explosion happened. Any other scenario would have provided some kind of radar or warning.

But what are the chances of something like a meteor hitting the plane?
Now there is a fresh theory. But, my guess is that NASA or someone would have some monitoring of something that was big enough to take down a plane entering the atmosphere. Kudos to the creativity though.
IslandCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:41 PM   #51
usc90grad
Jersey Retired

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
swampfox has answered it in post 30 of this thread.
Would suggest you Google "TWA800 Zoom Climb". Also read about the rocket fuel residue found on seats from the plane. And the 3 Navy subs nearby conducting exercises at the time of the crash.

Ask anyone that knows me on here...I'm far from the tinfoil hat type. But there are so many things that stick out about TWA 800. Even some former NTSB investigators don't buy the official story.

I could be wrong, but friendly fire accidents have happened before and there's a lot of reasons for them to be covered-up, especially when it involves civilians.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:22 PM   #52
SwampFox
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 500
SwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot material

Quote:
I could be wrong, but friendly fire accidents have happened before and there's a lot of reasons for them to be covered-up, especially when it involves civilians.
Someone would have spilled their guts by now if this were in fact the case.

Scotland Forever

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...eum/index.html
SwampFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:25 PM   #53
DBjr
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
DBjr is making other chickens nervousDBjr is making other chickens nervousDBjr is making other chickens nervousDBjr is making other chickens nervousDBjr is making other chickens nervousDBjr is making other chickens nervousDBjr is making other chickens nervousDBjr is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Would suggest you Google "TWA800 Zoom Climb". Also read about the rocket fuel residue found on seats from the plane. And the 3 Navy subs nearby conducting exercises at the time of the crash.

Ask anyone that knows me on here...I'm far from the tinfoil hat type. But there are so many things that stick out about TWA 800. Even some former NTSB investigators don't buy the official story.

you are right my friend,and from what I understand the case is fixing to be reopened once again because the facts dont add up and too many witnesses on the ground will not change their story....time will tell. and some of these witnesses are military,law enforcement,etc
DBjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:47 PM   #54
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

I wonder if someone forgot to enter in the numbers into the computer and it released a massive electromagnetic surge that caused the plane to break apart. Desmond must have been out of the hatch again...
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #55
Captain9Dragons
Forest Grump

Male

CockyCash: 17370507
Captain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot material

this thing is hinky, if it broke up at 35000 feet, someone should find something
Old 03-10-2014, 11:11 PM   #56
usc90grad
Jersey Retired

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain9Dragons View Post
this thing is hinky, if it broke up at 35000 feet, someone should find something
I bet they find wreckage by the weekend.

And I heard a new possible theory...pilot suicide. Not sure I buy that but wanted to throw it out there.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:39 PM   #57
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Pilot suicide wouldn't immediately take the plane off radar though, right?

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:02 AM   #58
taylorssc
Raisinballin'

Male

taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

The Langoliers..?
Old 03-11-2014, 12:06 AM   #59
robgusc76
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

This whole thing is completely blwoing my mind.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:48 AM   #60
taylorssc
Raisinballin'

Male

This story just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Quote:
The 'unprecedented mystery' behind the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight MH 370 deepened on Monday when relatives claimed they were able to call the cellphones of their missing loved ones.

According to the Washington Post, family of some of the 239 people on board the vanished Boeing 777 said that they were getting ring tones and could see them as online through a Chinese social networking service called QQ.

One man said that the QQ account of his brother-in-law showed him as active, but frustratingly for those waiting desperately for any news, messages sent have gone unanswered and the calls have not been picked up.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-active.html