CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Blitzkrieg
smoovecock
Master Bedroom
Spur's Addiction
SanAntonioCock
spareparts
kick_ball
Jim Lahey
LBC
SwampFox
Your favorite albums (493)
Jhondre Jefferson - (426)
Samsung just unveile (316)
Gamecocks Receive Fo (202)
#SpursUp x 4 (156)
Jaheim Oatis (114)
Greer Adult Baseball (92)
Caterham 7 (53)
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
CFN Era Top 20 Coaches: N
Hugh Freeze about to be f
2018 Commitment - Ronnie
2018 - Jaycee Horn
Jaheim Oatis
Randy Onwuasor - Grad Tra
2018 - Jonathan Gipson
Samsung just unveiled the
2018 Commitment - Jesus G

Old 03-14-2017, 08:06 PM   #141
BigSpenda864
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb
Default Re: Battlefield 1

I finally get a chance to play and I have a 7 hour download. WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2017, 08:08 PM   #142
BigSpenda864
Game MVP

Male

BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Downloading new maps, guns and patch now. It is 7+ gbs. Gotta start unlocking these guns!

Legal, is this DLC that you pay for like the extra maps on COD? I don't recall paying anything but it's downloading already so maybe I signed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2017, 10:39 PM   #143
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 95200
Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

the first expansion pack goes live tomorrow for the people who purchased the premium pass (or whatever they call it)...everyone else can buy it in 2 weeks I believe. This update is related to it and it is apparently for everyone, because I tried to play earlier and couldn't because of the update...major bummer.
Gamecock303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:35 PM   #144
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 1000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah it's the DLC and a patch (nerfed the gas grenades and whatnot; put in the graphics for the new tanks and guns, even if you can't get them/don't have DLC you can get shot by them).

I was playing the new maps and game modes a little. I loved the first game on soisson or whatver. The one with the poppy plants. Played frontline. Then I got in a game on the bunker map and man was it a death fest. Not sure I like that map, my god the grenades.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:39 PM   #145
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yeah it's the DLC and a patch (nerfed the gas grenades and whatnot; put in the graphics for the new tanks and guns, even if you can't get them/don't have DLC you can get shot by them).

I was playing the new maps and game modes a little. I loved the first game on soisson or whatver. The one with the poppy plants. Played frontline. Then I got in a game on the bunker map and man was it a death fest. Not sure I like that map, my god the grenades.
but the gas grenades were the only way I could get kills (only semi-joking)
Old 03-15-2017, 09:19 AM   #146
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

well just switch to frags. They automatically refill now after 30 something seconds!
Old 03-15-2017, 11:37 AM   #147
BigSpenda864
Game MVP

Male

My internet is pissing me off lately. The damn download said 7 hours then it turned in 22 hours. I hate U verse.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:33 PM   #148
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

the fact that they took away one of the gas grenades sucks.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:45 PM   #149
rioninusc
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000056
rioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
My internet is pissing me off lately. The damn download said 7 hours then it turned in 22 hours. I hate U verse.
I guess you are that .01 in reliability according to their website.

It's 2017, and they aren't even down my street to offer DSL. There's been times I've wanted to tell TWC to kiss it, but they have a monopoly on my street. Loved Adelphia, and was sad to see them leave. Had them for 2 years, and the only time the internet went out was when the power went out.

Time Warner cable goes out periodically since I've had them, and they remind me of the guys at the cable company on Southpark.

rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:04 PM   #150
BigSpenda864
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
I guess you are that .01 in reliability according to their website.

It's 2017, and they aren't even down my street to offer DSL. There's been times I've wanted to tell TWC to kiss it, but they have a monopoly on my street. Loved Adelphia, and was sad to see them leave. Had them for 2 years, and the only time the internet went out was when the power went out.

Time Warner cable goes out periodically since I've had them, and they remind me of the guys at the cable company on Southpark.
Don't get me wrong, mine is reliable. It rarely goes out... and is slow as molasses.

Here in Gville, Charter is much, much faster but I just haven't made the siwtch yet. I am in the process of dumping cable/uverse anyway so its just a matter of time before I am done with AT&T.

The bad part is that I literally live in downtown Gville and my internet is so slow. I understand that people living further out have newer lines and have faster speeds as a result.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:15 PM   #151
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Yeah I have only twc option for internet too. There's an att box like at the end of the street but I guess it is too far for the copper and there another company that laid gigbit fiber all around my neighborhood but not down my street.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:31 PM   #152
rioninusc
1st Team All-SEC

Male

rioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot materialrioninusc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpenda864 View Post
Don't get me wrong, mine is reliable. It rarely goes out... and is slow as molasses.

Here in Gville, Charter is much, much faster but I just haven't made the siwtch yet. I am in the process of dumping cable/uverse anyway so its just a matter of time before I am done with AT&T.

The bad part is that I literally live in downtown Gville and my internet is so slow. I understand that people living further out have newer lines and have faster speeds as a result.
Your issue is probably congestion on the lines. During peak hours you will experience a slowdown, usual slowdown times are after work, until bedtime when everyone gets on. Fiber Optics doesn't have this issue, since it's glass, and uses light instead of electrical signals which has interference. AT&T does have Fiber, but it's only offered on certain speeds. When I checked the website it said it was on the 100 mb/s and 1 gb/s level. Wonder if you can set your games and system to update in the early morning hours?
Old 03-15-2017, 03:36 PM   #153
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Upon further reflection I kind of hate fort de vaux with the fury of 1000 suns.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:19 PM   #154
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
Your issue is probably congestion on the lines. During peak hours you will experience a slowdown, usual slowdown times are after work, until bedtime when everyone gets on. Fiber Optics doesn't have this issue, since it's glass, and uses light instead of electrical signals which has interference. AT&T does have Fiber, but it's only offered on certain speeds. When I checked the website it said it was on the 100 mb/s and 1 gb/s level. Wonder if you can set your games and system to update in the early morning hours?
with the xbox one you can set it to update games when it is turned off...this update didn't do that for some reason for me, but previous ones have.
Old 03-15-2017, 05:32 PM   #155
rioninusc
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock303 View Post
with the xbox one you can set it to update games when it is turned off...this update didn't do that for some reason for me, but previous ones have.
Weird for that to happen. Possible glitch, or power outage.

Edit forgot maybe they edited the user agreement, I'm sure it won't DL if they edited the User Agreement.

Here's how to do it on the PS4, I think Spenda has a PS4.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/how-to-...matic-updates/

Here's how to do the XB1 for anyone who has one and wants to turn on auto updates.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-...ut-power-modes
Old 03-30-2017, 05:00 PM   #156
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Hey, no one plays anymore but I THINK starting now through this weekend there is double XP. They need to add prestiges/resets and camos or something to make the XP worth a damn though.

AND if you're invited to a party with someone who has premium you can play the new maps (but no weapons and stuff). Looks like a great move.

https://www.battlefield.com/news/art...m-our-producer
Old 03-31-2017, 11:09 AM   #157
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Hey, no one plays anymore but I THINK starting now through this weekend there is double XP. They need to add prestiges/resets and camos or something to make the XP worth a damn though.

AND if you're invited to a party with someone who has premium you can play the new maps (but no weapons and stuff). Looks like a great move.

https://www.battlefield.com/news/art...m-our-producer
I was looking for you to get on last night so I could play the maps lol. I think they made it so you can't get XP as well while on the new maps if you don't buy them.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 12:16 PM   #158
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Yeah, but then again what is XP for? I wonder if you can get into the new game mode(s) too?
Old 04-03-2017, 09:38 AM   #159
BigSpenda864
Game MVP

Male

I've gotten on a couple of times in the last week or so but none of you all is on. I usually play a game or two then get off. I could play COD alone but this game is not near as much fun by yourself.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:33 PM   #160
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Played a few times this week. Had one real fun/good game and a lot of turrible ones.