CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Jim Lahey
SanAntonioCock
carolina_corpsman
TaySC
kingofnerf
TKE226
GoldenSpur7
GuyInTheGreenHouse
WeCocky2001
WHAT THE FRICK (1794)
We Want Zion (1394)
National Championshi (1351)
I Hear ya. .. That t (1228)
Only Conference With (794)
Silva (699)
3 SEC East Teams in (678)
Screw the SEC, I wan (673)
Who Will The HBC Pul (644)
Former Gamecock Mike (577)
Replay or Video?
National Championship
Don't underestimate Flori
Does the basketball run..
WHAT THE FRICK
3 SEC East Teams in Elite
2017 NCAA Women's Tournam
Who Will The HBC Pull For
School records
We Want Zion

Old 12-09-2007, 09:11 PM   #41
CockADoodalDoom
Die Hard Gamecock

Male

Best Video: Given for creating the best video - Given for: Winning the 1st video challenge 
CockyCash: 200
CockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot material
Default Re: Movie Preview/Review Thread

The new X-Files may be good, but then again, it may suck.

Haven't decided yet.
CockADoodalDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:05 AM   #42
Zee
That's Bullbird Man

Male

CockyCash: 1000001335
Zee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateOrange
I saw "No Country For Old Men" last night.... WILD! If you like violence you will LOVE this movie.
Just got back from seeing this movie. I'm still thinking about it. I will see it again before it leaves the theaters.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:43 AM   #43
GamecockFan7689
Go Cocks and Go Braves!

Male

CockyCash: 1001085
GamecockFan7689 rules the CockPitGamecockFan7689 rules the CockPitGamecockFan7689 rules the CockPitGamecockFan7689 rules the CockPitGamecockFan7689 rules the CockPitGamecockFan7689 rules the CockPitGamecockFan7689 rules the CockPitGamecockFan7689 rules the CockPitGamecockFan7689 rules the CockPitGamecockFan7689 rules the CockPitGamecockFan7689 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to GamecockFan7689

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinafan53186
It's not a movie but they are making an Aquaman series on CW. I hope it's as good as Smallville
They attempted that a few years ago when it became the CW, but it failed to make the schedule and the guy who played Aquaman on it ended up going onto Smallville as Green Arrow.

I can't wait for The Dark Knight, Ironman, and Indiana Jones. The Dark Knight is my most anticipated by a large margin by far.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:05 AM   #44
Zee
That's Bullbird Man

Male

Zee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot materialZee is USC mascot material

I also can't wait to see The Bucket List
Old 12-10-2007, 03:27 AM   #45
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

IHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to IHateOrange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee
Just got back from seeing this movie. I'm still thinking about it. I will see it again before it leaves the theaters.
go to the website and read all the articles that explain the movie... especially the ending.

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Memo to Lane Kiffin: Seven Gamecocks were selected in the 2009 NFL Draft, delaying any possible careers at the gas station.
IHateOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:59 AM   #46
CockADoodalDoom
Die Hard Gamecock

Male

Best Video: Given for creating the best video - Given for: Winning the 1st video challenge 
CockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot materialCockADoodalDoom is USC mascot material

For anyone that is looking foward to "There Will Be Blood,"
here is a deleted scene.

http://www.littlebostonnews.com/

doom
Old 12-10-2007, 10:32 AM   #47
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo
They better not mess up that Dragonball movie..but I can see it being horrid.
Mess it up? How can they make it good? Doesn't the whole idea suck to begin with...I mean, Dragonball Z. lol

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:18 PM   #48
CoverTwo
If C2 doesn't trust you..

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:05 PM   #49
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

IHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock
Mess it up? How can they make it good? Doesn't the whole idea suck to begin with...I mean, Dragonball Z. lol
They could make it good if they could find people who really have those powers.... and real aliens... but nah that aint happening.

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Memo to Lane Kiffin: Seven Gamecocks were selected in the 2009 NFL Draft, delaying any possible careers at the gas station.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:18 PM   #50
Zee
That's Bullbird Man

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateOrange
go to the website and read all the articles that explain the movie... especially the ending.
Yea I did that last night. The ending shocked me, as it did a lot of people in the theater. After a day of having it all soak in, and reading about it, I think it was the way to go. My problem was since I wasn't expecting the end, I wasn't really paying a lot of attention to what he was saying, so I had to re-read the transcript when I got home. NCFOM will definitely take home some hardware, maybe Best Picture.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:25 PM   #51
CockADoodalDoom
Die Hard Gamecock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo
Very nice find sir.

Points.

doom
Old 12-10-2007, 02:45 PM   #52
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee
Yea I did that last night. The ending shocked me, as it did a lot of people in the theater. After a day of having it all soak in, and reading about it, I think it was the way to go. My problem was since I wasn't expecting the end, I wasn't really paying a lot of attention to what he was saying, so I had to re-read the transcript when I got home. NCFOM will definitely take home some hardware, maybe Best Picture.
Yeah after I thought about the movie for a while I liked the ending. At first I wanted to know who what when where why but then I was content.

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Old 12-10-2007, 02:46 PM   #53
Zee
That's Bullbird Man

Male

What films do y'all think will be nominated for Best Picture?
No Country for Old Men
American Gangster
?
?
?
Personally I think one of those two will win it, but what others will be nominated?
Old 12-13-2007, 05:20 PM   #54
CockADoodalDoom
Die Hard Gamecock

Male

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=12895

This might be good.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:55 PM   #55
CoverTwo

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

THE OFFICIAL DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

The quality isnt the best.

After watching that, is there any doubt that Heath Ledger is going to own as the Joker? Dude is sinister as hell.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 12-14-2007, 01:06 PM   #56
CoverTwo

Male

no :[ they took it down.

Old 12-14-2007, 04:23 PM   #57
CoverTwo

Male

Found another link! This movie is going to be the shit.

http://rated-m.blogspot.com/2007/12/...er-leaked.html

Different angle/Better quality:

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/da...nce_shortfilms

Last edited by CoverTwo; 12-14-2007 at 05:20 PM..
Old 12-14-2007, 05:26 PM   #58
JspurW
Dónde esta la biblioteca

Male

CockyCash: 500
JspurW is USC mascot materialJspurW is USC mascot materialJspurW is USC mascot materialJspurW is USC mascot materialJspurW is USC mascot materialJspurW is USC mascot materialJspurW is USC mascot materialJspurW is USC mascot materialJspurW is USC mascot materialJspurW is USC mascot materialJspurW is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to JspurW

Saw Golden Compass saturday night. Terrible.

Went to the midnight of I Am Legend last night, great movie, and good looks at the Prince Caspian and Dark Knight trailers.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:45 PM   #59
Zee
That's Bullbird Man

Male

There Will Be Blood is getting some incredible reviews. I can't wait to see it.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:51 PM   #60
carolinafan53186
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot material

While as a movie I am Legend is good, and Will Smith once again was great, the movie was ruined by the change of the story