CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
LeeroyJenkins
Ace Dilcock
MACXIMVS
Spurticus
GregoryHouse
Captain9Dragons
2k15
thekob
GamecockTaylor
Cockytalk Practice r (2269)
Stephen Davis Jr. (1676)
Kaleb Chalmers (1460)
Which Freshmen Play (1215)
Thoughts on Monday N (1083)
Broadcasting Crew vs (872)
Is today the day it (354)
Position Unit Previe (158)
Going to my first ga (149)
Happy Birthday HTCOC (139)
WBB 2017-18 Season and Re
Position Unit Preview: Li
Stephen Davis Jr.
Cockytalk Practice report
Questions for The Spurs U
2018 - Trajan Jeffcoat
Hassani Gravett With USA
Home Opener vs UK
GA Mangus has a new job
Going to my first game si

Old 04-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #1
Spartan
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Spartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudly
Default Gamecock Logos

From time to time I find myself wanting logos for various reasons, and this forum is great for that kind of thing... but you have to search for them and scroll through threads. I'm making this thread to "relocate" all of those logos that I come across so that they are all in on place. Major thanks to ColaCock for posting these things in high quality

And for the purposes of search engines:

The University of South Carolina Gamcocks logo

Block C
Garnet Background [garnet 201, not 202]

SC Interlocking (baseball logo)
White Background [small]

White Background [large]

Black Background [large]

USC Interlocking
White Background

I wasn't able to find Carolina's "university" logos (the palmetto tree & Horseshoe).

Apparently the interlocking USC logo could be on the way out...

Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:05 PM   #2
hardcock2
just hangin'.....

Male

CockyCash: 600
hardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Gamecock Logos

I'll add some screensavers....they been posted before, but it's been a while.

hardcock2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:10 PM   #3
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

i have every single logo we use (academic and athletic)...i just am not sure i want to post them here for certain reasons but i will see if i can get them up.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #4
FinchMcCrunkNasty
Banned

Male

FinchMcCrunkNasty has developed his gaff and talonsFinchMcCrunkNasty has developed his gaff and talonsFinchMcCrunkNasty has developed his gaff and talonsFinchMcCrunkNasty has developed his gaff and talonsFinchMcCrunkNasty has developed his gaff and talonsFinchMcCrunkNasty has developed his gaff and talonsFinchMcCrunkNasty has developed his gaff and talonsFinchMcCrunkNasty has developed his gaff and talonsFinchMcCrunkNasty has developed his gaff and talonsFinchMcCrunkNasty has developed his gaff and talonsFinchMcCrunkNasty has developed his gaff and talons

really big fan of the claw and tallon...i'd love to see that on our helmets but PETA would flip a shit
FinchMcCrunkNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #5
hardcock2
just hangin'.....

Male

hardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock
i have every single logo we use (academic and athletic)...i just am not sure i want to post them here for certain reasons but i will see if i can get them up.
can you post any of the University logo (palmetto, horseshoe)...if not, maybe PM them to me?

muchos gracias senor!
hardcock2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:17 PM   #6
TheGuitarCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 2872
TheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

It's hard to find a high-quality logo of that. PLEASE!

We love you ColaCock (in a non, gay way)

TheGuitarCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #7
CharlotteGamecockatUSC
Recruit

CharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudly

I would too like to see the Academic logos if it is ok
Old 04-23-2008, 08:27 PM   #8
Spartan
Blue Chip

Male

Spartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudlySpartan is crowing loudly

Quote:
Yeah I know there are copyright laws and USC has rules about that. These were just the ones that are already out there, and lest face it, people would ask for these anyway :)

Old 04-23-2008, 09:35 PM   #9
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

okay okay...there are reasons besides copyright that i don't want them posted on the net that i'm not going to say or else it would defeat the purpose. honestly, i'm not even supposed to have the official sheet but some idiot at the university left a loophole open.

Old 04-23-2008, 09:38 PM   #10
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinchMcCrunkNasty
really big fan of the claw and tallon...i'd love to see that on our helmets but PETA would flip a shit
i like it a lot too. it is the only official logo we have that (i think) we don't use...and its a shame. PETA could only complain...and they have done that before so who cares about em.

Old 04-23-2008, 09:50 PM   #11
CoryBoyd4President
Shaq rockin & Roland

Male

CoryBoyd4President rules the CockPitCoryBoyd4President rules the CockPitCoryBoyd4President rules the CockPitCoryBoyd4President rules the CockPitCoryBoyd4President rules the CockPitCoryBoyd4President rules the CockPitCoryBoyd4President rules the CockPitCoryBoyd4President rules the CockPitCoryBoyd4President rules the CockPitCoryBoyd4President rules the CockPitCoryBoyd4President rules the CockPit

I LOVE THE USC WITH THE BLACK BACKGROUND!

that would look amazing with our with helmets, just change the symbol colors
CoryBoyd4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:56 PM   #12
TheGuitarCock
Banned

Male

TheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
okay okay...there are reasons besides copyright that i don't want them posted on the net that i'm not going to say or else it would defeat the purpose. honestly, i'm not even supposed to have the official sheet but some idiot at the university left a loophole open.

Thanks! Those are awesome. How did you get them? I know you can get the ones with the "SAMPLE" copyright thing on there. I actually filled out a Request Form on the USC Site for Logo's. They said it would be 24 hours before I could get them.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:02 PM   #13
Spartan
Blue Chip

Male

Please let me know if you actually get approved for them guitarcock. I have thought about asking for them, but I figured they won't give me vector images for personal use. If they do then I'll apply right away.

Thanks for sharing those Cola. I always figured you got access to them because you appear to be in some some sort of marketing/media firm.

Old 04-24-2008, 12:21 AM   #14
bravefreak1995
Cookie Monster

Male

CockyCash: 7107
bravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to bravefreak1995

Hey Cola, have you got any old logos or emblems that the university used to use or doesn't use anymore?
Old 04-24-2008, 08:31 AM   #15
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravefreak1995
Hey Cola, have you got any old logos or emblems that the university used to use or doesn't use anymore?
Like what?

Old 04-24-2008, 09:20 AM   #16
bravefreak1995
Cookie Monster

Male

CockyCash: 7107
bravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot materialbravefreak1995 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to bravefreak1995

I've got this one

but I was wondering if you had any other old logos.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:54 AM   #17
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravefreak1995
I've got this one

but I was wondering if you had any other old logos.
well honestly, we don't have too many "old" logos. we used just the block C at one point without the gamecock...and i think we had an interlocking "SC" at one point as well- but it wasnt much of a logo. if you think of one, i could certainly find it and vectorize it.

Old 04-24-2008, 10:40 PM   #18
Spartan
Blue Chip

Male

There is a Block-C without the gamecock floating around here somewhere. That is "technically" our first logo, though I don't know how official it is.

Old 04-24-2008, 10:42 PM   #19
TheGuitarCock
Banned

Male

Can someone take the block C with garnet (1st post) and take the garnet background out so it's JSUT the black C?
Old 04-24-2008, 11:20 PM   #20
Spartan
Blue Chip

Male

That actually reminds me, I've been looking for the Block C in a large format that has the garnet & white edging, which is what you see pretty much everywhere (in the second post). Or is the "official" logo only the Block C with a white border?