CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Three and Out
Spur's Addiction
Captain9Dragons
Cockfather
kingofnerf
Legalman72
Blitzkrieg
Cockhornleghorn
Copperhead
TucockShakur
Georgia coach Kirby (826)
Bye Week Visits / HS (678)
2018 WBB - Victaria (348)
***2017 World Series (193)
This Song is Pure Ro (191)
***2017 World Series Thre
Waiver being sought for T
2018 WBB - Victaria Saxto
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
Bye Week Visits / HS game
2018 - Channing Tindall
2018 MBB - Jericole Helle
POSSIBLY The Greatest Coa
Deebo's return?
LA Clippers: Sin in the L

Old 08-08-2017, 04:42 PM   #101
Three and Out
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
Three and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPit
Default Re: 2018 - Israel Mukuamu - Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironfan View Post
Don't really think we have room for this kid
We might if Horn doesn't commit to us. Some of our safeties might be able to convert to corners.
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 09:09 AM   #102
Ironfan
1st Team All-SEC

CockyCash: 600
Ironfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot material

OV October 7th
Ironfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:08 AM   #103
Three and Out
Bowl MVP

Male

Three and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPitThree and Out rules the CockPit

Flip candidate
Old 10-09-2017, 12:25 PM   #104
GeoCocky66
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 651
GeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot materialGeoCocky66 is USC mascot material

There's a recap of his visit at SEC Country today:

https://www.seccountry.com/south-car...official-visit

We need people like Horn who can play CB sooner than we need more safeties, so to me, the most interesting comment from the article was this:

"The Gamecocks defensive brain trust views Mukuamu as a cornerback, though hes rated by the 247Sports composite as the No. 43 safety in the Class of 2018. 'They told me I have a great chance of getting developed and a great chance of getting a lot of playing time, actually starting, but that will all depend on how I do and how I perform,' Mukuamu said. 'They told me theyd definitely develop me. If Im ready to, ready to play as soon as I get there, then Ill play.' "
GeoCocky66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 11:48 PM   #105
Three and Out
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoCocky66 View Post
There's a recap of his visit at SEC Country today:

https://www.seccountry.com/south-car...official-visit

We need people like Horn who can play CB sooner than we need more safeties, so to me, the most interesting comment from the article was this:

"The Gamecocks defensive brain trust views Mukuamu as a cornerback, though hes rated by the 247Sports composite as the No. 43 safety in the Class of 2018. 'They told me I have a great chance of getting developed and a great chance of getting a lot of playing time, actually starting, but that will all depend on how I do and how I perform,' Mukuamu said. 'They told me theyd definitely develop me. If Im ready to, ready to play as soon as I get there, then Ill play.' "
Were losing our starting corners and safeties after this year. Its good to know IM is a tall corner. We need to get Nixon more game expereince, and at this point, it looks like well RS Jackson. Character is coming in as a corner. Havent heard anything about how Banks is coming along at corner. Montac and Dickerson look like theyll be ready to take over at safety.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:47 AM   #106
Ironfan
1st Team All-SEC

CockyCash: 600
Ironfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot material

closing the gap on FSU. Might flip
Ironfan is offline   Reply With Quote