CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Blitzkrieg
kick_ball
Spur's Addiction
Three and Out
rt3891
gamecockphan
carolina_corpsman
GregoryHouse
Captain9Dragons
TastyLicks
Great Article on Coa (1137)
The Open (375)
Great College Footba (225)
For the Drag Racing (201)
Duck Boats are Death (12)
2019 - Jammie Robinson
Homemade Hot Sauce
2019 Commitment - Jahkeem
We Can Beat Them
Great College Football Ga
The Open
TD to Shi
2019 Warm / Warmer / Favo
Jovaughn Gwyn is strong
why no mention of Garcia

Old 11-11-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
CharlotteGamecockatUSC
Recruit

CockyCash: 500
CharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudly
Default Calling on all Graphic Designers for a Big Task,re: Wounded Warrior Helmet

Hey Fellas

I am seeking ya'll's help in creating something that could benefit all Gamecock fans that would be interested in this. T-Mac sports is very interested in creating mini decal sets of the Wounded Warrior Game decals we wore against Auburn. Unfortunately because of the extreme details in the camo, they can't replicate it using just pictures of them on helmets from a distance, they need a template to scan in order to re create them. If somebody here has the software program to successfully create the Camo Block C and Camo Mid Stripe with 2 garnet stripe on a template, I can forward it to them and hopefully that will be enough for them to make sets. If they can do it, they will offer the decals to the public for sale. Their decal sets usually range from $13-$18 and they throw in all the small details like the bumpers, pennants, flags, warning labels etc. They also do full size sets but I dont know what their prices usually are. I will provide the contact information to all of us here to purchase the decals. This would be a really cool collectors item for any Gamecock fan. You can pretty much get a USC mini and or full size helmet from the store, strip down the decals and replace them with the WW ones and it makes for a very unique Gamecock helmet. I've included below the best images I have on the camo for anyone who needs it.

Attached Images

Old 11-11-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 6800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Calling on all Graphic Designers for a Big Task,re: Wounded Warrior Helmet

So you just need the pattern that you posted recreated in clear format? I can do it with some time, but what more are you needing than the last image posted? Like...the whole pattern repeated so it could be placed anywhere needed and stretched/fitted?

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:16 PM   #3
CharlotteGamecockatUSC
Recruit

CharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudlyCharlotteGamecockatUSC is crowing loudly
Default Re: Calling on all Graphic Designers for a Big Task,re: Wounded Warrior Helmet

Basically a flat high resolution template like the one below as an example, with the Camo Block C and the Camo mid stripe to closely resemble as best as possible how the camo looked on our helmets. Same shape, size, and pattern. They would basically take the template and use it to print off the decals like on an assembly line. I think the general problem they had is that they need a long enough helmet camo stripe pattern to print off to match the length, or enough distance to be able to cut if off. Plus the Camo patterns look to be greatly reduced in size on the Block C compared to how it looks size wise on the Stripe.

Old 11-20-2011, 05:27 PM   #4
CharlotteGamecockatUSC
Recruit

Have you had any luck?
Old 12-08-2011, 10:31 PM   #5
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

SCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudly

Here's a large pattern square for the camo....
Attached Images

SCDurwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:43 PM   #6
SCDurwood
Walk On

Male

SCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudlySCDurwood is crowing loudly

and the block C
Attached Images

SCDurwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #7
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 19837857
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

Pretty sweet idea, but if you're involved with or know the guys who would be putting this up for sale, might want to make sure they don't run afoul of any intellectual property rights. Under Armour developed those patterns and I'd be a bit surprised if they don't have the pattern trademarked. At the very least, the design would be protected by copyright.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #8
CharlotteGamecockatUSC
Recruit

They have a license. Plus they produced Maryland's new mini helmets months ago
Old 12-16-2011, 08:44 AM   #9
CharlotteGamecockatUSC
Recruit

Excellent work on the Block C SCDurwood!
Old 02-11-2018, 09:49 AM   #10
garlandg
Walk On

Male

garlandg has hatched from the shell

Did you ever get a set. I need the full size set! Then I will have all the helmets they have ever had. I have a pocket pro and mini one but I really need the full size to complete my life long collection!! If someone could help Id sure appreciate it. I do know who made them. Carter sports group, John Carter used to make all of them until we changed coaches. He is on F.B and twitter. I'm Just not able to buy 15 sets of them for 1 helmet but if someone else wants to I'll help out on getting them. I know several other collectors who wants them as well! They were on ebay at one time and I messed around and didn't get them! Those and the new ones are the hard one to find. If someone can help me out email me at goodale@shtc.net! IT would mean a lot!! He also makes the 3D bumpers. Before they changed I could buy them at his site now I can't find it but he is on the above pages!
Old 02-11-2018, 11:19 AM   #11
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteGamecockatUSC View Post
Did you ever get a set. I need the full size set! Then I will have all the helmets they have ever had. I have a pocket pro and mini one but I really need the full size to complete my life long collection!! If someone could help Id sure appreciate it. I do know who made them. Carter sports group, John Carter used to make all of them until we changed coaches. He is on F.B and twitter. I'm Just not able to buy 15 sets of them for 1 helmet but if someone else wants to I'll help out on getting them. I know several other collectors who wants them as well! They were on ebay at one time and I messed around and didn't get them! Those and the new ones are the hard one to find. If someone can help me out email me at goodale@shtc.net! IT would mean a lot!! He also makes the 3D bumpers. Before they changed I could buy them at his site now I can't find it but he is on the above pages!
Old 02-13-2018, 09:18 PM   #12
garlandg
Walk On

Male

garlandg has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
You realize this post is 7 years old?
Sure do! Got my question out there to be viewed on the same subject...... You saw it hopefully the right person will as well. I need the decals and willing to try whatever it takes and this may be it!!
Old 02-13-2018, 11:35 PM   #13
HCIW
I Look Like A Nug

Male

CockyCash: 27057848
HCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot materialHCIW is USC mascot material

This is hilarious.
HCIW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:31 AM   #14
TucockShakur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 3000
TucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot materialTucockShakur is USC mascot material

TucockShakur is offline   Reply With Quote