CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground > Basketball Recruits

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
TastyLicks
Wisercock
Captain9Dragons
GregoryHouse
JSmothers1
2k15
uscfan1
SanAntonioCock
usc1
Our chances against (2733)
Muschamp Presser que (2318)
I wish we all could (1961)
The Bama mentality: (938)
Turning point - Jaco (917)
10 things I'm absolu (789)
Mental toughness (775)
BURN THE BOATS: Noth (759)
Honest assessment of (473)
Three Key Takeaways (374)
Our chances against aTm
Muschamp Presser question
Interesting David William
2018 Commitment - Marlon
Fall Softball 2017
***Volvo Driving Soccer M
Jake Bentley analysis
I wish we all could get a
10 things I'm absolutely
BURN THE BOATS: Nothing t

Old 09-05-2017, 01:56 PM   #41
FurmanCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2018 WBB - Olivia Nelson-Ododa - PF/C

She mentions rehabbing in Athens...I wonder if she is rehabbing at UGA? Does anyone know if they have public access sports rehab program?
Old 09-05-2017, 02:07 PM   #42
DorchesterGamecock
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
DorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot materialDorchesterGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurmanCock View Post
She mentions rehabbing in Athens...I wonder if she is rehabbing at UGA? Does anyone know if they have public access sports rehab program?
Not sure, but Athens isn't at all far from where she lives.. her hometown is relatively suburban and Athens being a decent sized city may have the rehabbing facilities she needs without having to go all the way to Atlanta..
DorchesterGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 02:17 PM   #43
meesh982000
4-Star

Female

meesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talonsmeesh982000 has developed his gaff and talons

So she rehabbing everyday in Athens plus she attends a lot of Georgia's practices🤔
yet she states she needs to get to know gamecockwbb coaches more🤔
interesting
meesh982000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:15 PM   #44
ChunkSnackwell
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbookert View Post
No one post again unless it's DG or she commits thanks in advance...
This guy.

ChunkSnackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:06 PM   #45
bbbbookert
Banned

Male

bbbbookert has hatched from the shell

What the issue with what I said?
bbbbookert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 08:03 PM   #46
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106487138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbookert View Post
What the issue with what I said?
Because you act like we should all convenience you by not discussing the player at all unless she commits. You don't own the place, we'll post on here if we so choose
Old 09-05-2017, 08:24 PM   #47
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106487138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Nonsense levels are sure to be on the rise
Old 09-05-2017, 10:52 PM   #48
Ahmad
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 711475979
Ahmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot material

Does anyone know the nature of her injury?
Ahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:19 PM   #49
JDuro
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 5000
JDuro rules the CockPitJDuro rules the CockPitJDuro rules the CockPitJDuro rules the CockPitJDuro rules the CockPitJDuro rules the CockPitJDuro rules the CockPitJDuro rules the CockPitJDuro rules the CockPitJDuro rules the CockPitJDuro rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
Does anyone know the nature of her injury?
From her first blog:
Quote:
I had a knee injury on Jan. 31 and it’s been tough to sit out for sure.
Right now we know that it’s not anything major like MCL or ACL, but I have an appointment this week so we’ll know more about recovery time and things like that.
From her second blog:
Quote:
Well, just to update you guys on my injury the doctor said that I tore my MPFL ligament on the side of my knee and I dislocated my kneecap so they went in arthroscopically to remove a piece.

Yeah, not good.

Recovery time is 4-6 months so more than likely I’ll be taking the summer off. Right after surgery I started rehab and I’ve been doing that ever since. The plan, like I said, is to sit out, but if I come back earlier it’ll be because I know that I’m at 100 percent.

I’m not rushing anything though.

When they first told me I was definitely upset about it; I was kind of in denial.

Then I came to realize that if I want to get back to 100 percent I had to shake it off and go hard in rehab so that’s what I’m focused on right now.

In a way I feel like this all happened for a reason; I may not be sure about everything, but I know that it’s making more mentally tough. I feel like I’m already growing in that area having gone through everything already.

I know I’ve got a long road ahead, but I want to really grow mentally in this time off and I know that will make me an even more complete player.

The college coaches that are recruiting me have been reaching out since the news got out that I was going to be out with the injury. They’ve been really supportive offering a lot of advice and sending me inspirational quotes often.

One coach told me about how she’d gone through multiple surgeries and how it taught her how to persevere and fight through mentally. That was encouraging.

They’ve all been really helpful.

I’m off crutches now and I’m in a knee brace. I’m doing a lot better with walking on my own now so that’s progress. I’m also drinking more protein shakes, just trying to gain muscle back in my legs. I lost a lot since the injury so I’m working on that.
JDuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 09:01 PM   #50
Ahmad
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 711475979
Ahmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDuro View Post
From her first blog:
From her second blog:
Thanks I have to spread some rep around first
Ahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 12:50 PM   #51
Cockfather
Walk On

Male

Cockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his combCockfather is developing his comb

She is visiting South Carolina this weekend per a well placed source
Cockfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:21 PM   #52
AmonRa777
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

AmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockfather View Post
She is visiting South Carolina this weekend per a well placed source
thanks for the news...i finally found it on her twitter
AmonRa777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:17 PM   #53
AmonRa777
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

AmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot material

Will ONO be the next legendary USC post player??
AmonRa777 is offline   Reply With Quote