CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
sporkgod50
Blitzkrieg
Master Bedroom
TastyLicks
kick_ball
carolina_corpsman
ShutTheSuccop
Ace Dilcock
Spur's Addiction
Tyíson Willians to x (914)
Laeticia Amihere Enr (661)
Bianca Cuevas-Moore (499)
2020 - Vershon Lee (417)
2020 - Jerrold Pough (386)
Dumb Crook News (300)
2019 Preferred Walk (294)
Transfer Portal (178)
Tech question (174)
2020 - Jacyais Credl (156)
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
Tyíson Willians to xfer
2020 - Michael Wyman
2020 - Jacyais Credle
Bright spots from Belk Bo
Special shout out to Ryan
Transfer Portal
Coaching changes
Gamecock Baseball Fan App
2019 Gamecocks Season Foo

Old 01-07-2019, 01:33 PM   #41
AmonRa777
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5500
AmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot materialAmonRa777 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2019 - Shilo Sanders

Why Shilo can't run as fast as his Daddy? Primetime baby boy is supposed to run 4.2? ��
AmonRa777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 01:57 PM   #42
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 1472263
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Would be cool to have Joe Horn and Primetime attending games together
Old 01-07-2019, 02:11 PM   #43
CockFrmStateFarm
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 123458289
CockFrmStateFarm is developing his combCockFrmStateFarm is developing his combCockFrmStateFarm is developing his combCockFrmStateFarm is developing his combCockFrmStateFarm is developing his combCockFrmStateFarm is developing his combCockFrmStateFarm is developing his combCockFrmStateFarm is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
Would be cool to have Joe Horn and Primetime attending games together
That's what I'm thinking. Imagine a recruit coming to watch a game and they're standing on the sidelines with one shoulder touching Joe Horn, and the other touching Neon Deion himself. That would be a pretty cool experience.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:13 PM   #44
bigduff32
Freshman All-American

Male

CockyCash: 5480
bigduff32 rules the CockPitbigduff32 rules the CockPitbigduff32 rules the CockPitbigduff32 rules the CockPitbigduff32 rules the CockPitbigduff32 rules the CockPitbigduff32 rules the CockPitbigduff32 rules the CockPitbigduff32 rules the CockPitbigduff32 rules the CockPitbigduff32 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo Gamecock View Post
After Dad used his influence this weekend to get Dent to go ahead and enroll in FSU,Willie's gonna take Dion's son as part of the deal.
Maybe so... But to counter that thought, I think Deion has to know that Muschamp is a great developer when it comes to DBs and he would prepare him best for the NFL
Old 01-08-2019, 10:25 AM   #45
Kazak
Blue Chip

Male

Kazak is USC mascot materialKazak is USC mascot materialKazak is USC mascot materialKazak is USC mascot materialKazak is USC mascot materialKazak is USC mascot materialKazak is USC mascot materialKazak is USC mascot materialKazak is USC mascot materialKazak is USC mascot materialKazak is USC mascot material

4-star and top 300 player with ESPN, very recently bumped up to 4-star by Rivals, but the 247 site-specific ranks him somewhere between 1,400 and 1,500 in the nation and as the 151st best CB. The disparity between 247 and the other sites with Shilo is the most massive I can recall seeing with any player. You have to imagine he is past due for a significant bump with them, which could bring him up to composite 4-star status. None of that matters on the field, of course...itís just odd to see such a monster difference in site rankings this late in the process.
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 11:39 AM   #46
duff18
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2000000500
duff18 rules the CockPitduff18 rules the CockPitduff18 rules the CockPitduff18 rules the CockPitduff18 rules the CockPitduff18 rules the CockPitduff18 rules the CockPitduff18 rules the CockPitduff18 rules the CockPitduff18 rules the CockPitduff18 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockFrmStateFarm View Post
That's what I'm thinking. Imagine a recruit coming to watch a game and they're standing on the sidelines with one shoulder touching Joe Horn, and the other touching Neon Deion himself. That would be a pretty cool experience.
Not sure the last time Deion was at our stadium, but I can tell you I was at the game in 88 (or was it 89?) where he and his FSU team absolutely destroyed us. Would be nice to have him back under better circumstances!
duff18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 01:06 PM   #47
FLgamecockJAX
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
FLgamecockJAX has developed his gaff and talonsFLgamecockJAX has developed his gaff and talonsFLgamecockJAX has developed his gaff and talonsFLgamecockJAX has developed his gaff and talonsFLgamecockJAX has developed his gaff and talonsFLgamecockJAX has developed his gaff and talonsFLgamecockJAX has developed his gaff and talonsFLgamecockJAX has developed his gaff and talonsFLgamecockJAX has developed his gaff and talonsFLgamecockJAX has developed his gaff and talonsFLgamecockJAX has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff18 View Post
Not sure the last time Deion was at our stadium, but I can tell you I was at the game in 88 (or was it 89?) where he and his FSU team absolutely destroyed us. Would be nice to have him back under better circumstances!
1988.....I remember him taunting the fans as the teams entered the stadium. Peter Tom Willis could throw a ball anywhere near a receiver that night and they would come up with it.
FLgamecockJAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 01:23 PM   #48
atrain3067
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 825000
atrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot material

Sure sounds like we're the pick...

Quote:
CB Shilo Sanders of Cedar Hill, TX said his scheduled official visit to Tennessee last weekend was canceled and won’t be rescheduled. He has taken official visits to USC and Colorado State and has no others scheduled at this point. He said the Gamecocks remain in contact. “They are recruiting for sure,” he said. “Everything is pretty much the same. I definitely like South Carolina, for sure. But I like every school.” Florida State and Michigan State were two others Sanders had on his short list. Sanders said he will make his commitment announcement before February 6th.
https://sportstalksc.com/2019/01/15/...ebook-1-15-19/
Old 01-15-2019, 10:34 PM   #49
Three and Out
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20500
Three and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot materialThree and Out is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrain3067 View Post
Not sure we can overcome War Chant.
Three and Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 11:29 PM   #50
LuckyCharm
Clowney's huge sack

Male

LuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three and Out View Post
Not sure we can overcome War Chant.
he is quoted as saying we're the leader in his last blurb from kornblut
LuckyCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 11:42 PM   #51
roosterdude21
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3211936517
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Didnt really seem like a ringing endorsement to Carolina. I’m glad to see that he has completely shut Tennessee out, but they must have demanded a commitment and he’s walked. We all know he is not coming here.

This is Prime Time’s son, there’s no way they pass on a chance to turn up the dramatics.

Although honestly I’m sure he’s a very nice young man with a great support group backing him. I’d love to land him but I’m not getting my hopes up.
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 08:34 AM   #52
Ace Dilcock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 128944
Ace Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot materialAce Dilcock is USC mascot material

Some recruits want to blaze their own trail, and Sanders did not grow up in FLA - that his is Dad's home state and FSU is his Dad's school, not his.

Plus, if FSU can land a higher rated DB and not have to worry about the negative publicity from getting Deion's son and not playing him, why wouldn't they do that?
Old 01-16-2019, 09:55 AM   #53
LuckyCharm
Clowney's huge sack

Male

LuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talonsLuckyCharm has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyCharm View Post
reaffirmed that we lead according to kornblut
LuckyCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 08:49 PM   #54
Gamecockboyo
Running in a Sandstorm

Male

CockyCash: 936666
Gamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockboyo

He was here visiting over the weekend.
Old 01-20-2019, 09:50 PM   #55
gamecockclint
Starter

Male

gamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot materialgamecockclint is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecockboyo View Post
He was here visiting over the weekend.
3 CB picks tonight. Probably pulls the trigger soon.
gamecockclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM   #56
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 8996672
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmonRa777 View Post
Why Shilo can't run as fast as his Daddy? Primetime baby boy is supposed to run 4.2? ��
I assume he got some of his attributes from his momma.
Old Yesterday, 09:15 AM   #57
donbgamecock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 1000600
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
I assume he got some of his attributes from his momma.
Maybe so. I just haven't seen her 40 time posted anywhere.
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM   #58
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 8996672
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbgamecock View Post
Maybe so. I just haven't seen her 40 time posted anywhere.
4.58 electronically time indoors.

She did great in the shuttles too.
Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM   #59
Greyrooster
4 Star

Male

Greyrooster rules the CockPitGreyrooster rules the CockPitGreyrooster rules the CockPitGreyrooster rules the CockPitGreyrooster rules the CockPitGreyrooster rules the CockPitGreyrooster rules the CockPitGreyrooster rules the CockPitGreyrooster rules the CockPitGreyrooster rules the CockPitGreyrooster rules the CockPit

Hope he pulls the trigger soon. He will be a great addition to our defensive backfield. A BIG help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM   #60
Ironfan
Household Name

CockyCash: 1866792
Ironfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot materialIronfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyrooster View Post
Hope he pulls the trigger soon. He will be a great addition to our defensive backfield. A BIG help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure whats going on here. TBS is reporting Robinson and Sanders are the priorities, but Everyone is reporting Watts is a Gamecock if the staff were to push for his commitment. We are only taking 2 more DB's. Someone is gonna get left out.
Ironfan is offline   Reply With Quote