CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Ace Dilcock
Three and Out
Jim Lahey
GregoryHouse
AtlantaSportsGuy
RevengeoftheCOCK
Master Bedroom
thekob
CockyDevil
taylorssc
Commits and Decommit (1173)
Blackout Wednesday n (1032)
Fulmer leading Candi (857)
Preseason #4 in D1 B (304)
Best Highlight Video (270)
2018 - Casey Holman (242)
The Dodge Challenger (156)
CFN: 2017 Recruiting (155)
WFPB (132)
Complain In this thr (97)
Brett Williams
Thank goodness Thornwell
2017 Commitment - Jamyest
2018 - Xavier Thomas
Blackout Wednesday night
2017 - Jordon Carty
Preseason #4 in D1 Baseba
Branding
2017 Commitment - Jordan
2017 - Devonte Wyatt - Ge

Old 12-19-2016, 01:13 PM   #1
onebluesi
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
onebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his comb
Default New helmet to add to the collection

Had this helmet custom made. Everything is identical to our matte black helmets except for the side decals. Got them a little oversized and more white added to the chrome decal which I think goes great with the chrome stripe. What do you guys think?
Attached Images

onebluesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 01:33 PM   #2
HHess
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200
HHess is developing his combHHess is developing his combHHess is developing his combHHess is developing his combHHess is developing his combHHess is developing his combHHess is developing his combHHess is developing his combHHess is developing his combHHess is developing his comb
Default Re: New helmet to add to the collection

Cool. How much that set you back?
HHess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 01:51 PM   #3
onebluesi
Walk On

Male

onebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHess View Post
Cool. How much that set you back?
With the ua visor, ua hardcup chinstrap, and upgraded 3d rubber palmetto tree front bumper which were all extra, it came out to be $300
Old 12-19-2016, 08:41 PM   #4
USCNowAndForever
4-Star

Male

USCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebluesi View Post
With the ua visor, ua hardcup chinstrap, and upgraded 3d rubber palmetto tree front bumper which were all extra, it came out to be $300
There are children starving to death and this dude is spending $300 on a "show" helmet. That $300 could have helped feed starving children, but instead it goes to a helmet that is for show...

USC home game attendance record: 13-1
USCNowAndForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:52 PM   #5
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 101731233
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCNowAndForever View Post
There are children starving to death and this dude is spending $300 on a "show" helmet. That $300 could have helped feed starving children, but instead it goes to a helmet that is for show...
I am sure the people who crafted his helmet appreciated his business and worked to earn his money. They are able bodied people who produced a good that satisfied his demand. They will pay bills, save a bit of that money and put the other fractions of that money back into our economy ideally.

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:01 PM   #6
onebluesi
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Dude, don't judge me. You don't know me. You have no clue if I contribute money every Christmas to the less fortunate or not. Which my wife and I both do just for your information. So until you know facts, might I suggest you refrain from judging somebody until you know facts. I'm sure you've never spent $300 on anything though. But thanks for your concern.
Old 12-19-2016, 11:16 PM   #7
USCNowAndForever
4-Star

Male

USCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebluesi View Post
Dude, don't judge me. You don't know me. You have no clue if I contribute money every Christmas to the less fortunate or not. Which my wife and I both do just for your information. So until you know facts, might I suggest you refrain from judging somebody until you know facts. I'm sure you've never spent $300 on anything though. But thanks for your concern.
I'm glad you and your wife contribute. It just seems like a frivelous purchase. Sure you give, but it's like, you could contribute EVEN MORE and help make the world a still better place by donating that money instead of getting a custom helmet made that is just for show, and does basically nothing to make the world a better place. It wouldn't be as bad if it were a jersey you are going to wear to games, but dude, this is just a helmet that's going to sit on a shelf...

Look, do what you want. Like I said, it just seems like a frivelous purchase.

Glad you confronted me directly.

Old 12-19-2016, 09:09 PM   #8
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 400
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Calm down Alyssa Milano
Old 12-19-2016, 09:12 PM   #9
onebluesi
Walk On

Male

Old 12-19-2016, 09:25 PM   #10
ChunkSnackwell
Starter

Male

ChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot material

Quote:
Oh lord. Take that BS elsewhere.
ChunkSnackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:19 PM   #11
USCNowAndForever
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkSnackwell View Post
Oh lord. Take that BS elsewhere.
So the issue of starving children is BS?

Old 12-19-2016, 11:40 PM   #12
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 157561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Quote:
There are starving children in this world, but I still think you should spend some money on some Summer's Eve to make sure you clean all that sand out...
Old 12-20-2016, 12:02 AM   #13
ChunkSnackwell
Starter

Male

ChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYBEZ View Post
There are starving children in this world, but I still think you should spend some money on some Summer's Eve to make sure you clean all that sand out...
ChunkSnackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 09:40 AM   #14
BeaufortCOCK
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
BeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot material

Quote:
"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

So you don't have tv? cell phone? any type of none life sustaining commercial goods in your home? Play golf? go to a Carolina game? drink something besides water? Have more than a couple sets of clothes?

All that money could of fed hundreds of kids man... how dare you...Go hock all your wife's jewelry now before its to late!

R.I.P. "White Circle" 1983-2015
BeaufortCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:27 AM   #15
DrZyn
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 812
DrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPit

Quote:
Take that liberal shit and get out of here.
DrZyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 11:51 AM   #16
tcmac08
Three-toed sloth

Male

CockyCash: 7692
tcmac08 is USC mascot materialtcmac08 is USC mascot materialtcmac08 is USC mascot materialtcmac08 is USC mascot materialtcmac08 is USC mascot materialtcmac08 is USC mascot materialtcmac08 is USC mascot materialtcmac08 is USC mascot materialtcmac08 is USC mascot materialtcmac08 is USC mascot materialtcmac08 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Shouldn't you be out helping those children during your free time rather than wasting it on a forum about sports. Get off the computer (or other electronic device) and go volunteer. We should not see your name appear on this board again. Anytime spent here could have dire consequences elsewhere. Go fight the good fight and Godspeed
tcmac08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 01:00 PM   #17
HeadCockFan
gold jacket, green jacket

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Let me direct you to a website called Reddit. You'll fit in very well there.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 01:02 PM   #18
theclosersc
Recruit

Male

theclosersc has hatched from the shell

I love the helmet.

Also think a state flag jersey would be cool.
theclosersc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 01:03 PM   #19
theclosersc
Recruit

Male

theclosersc has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
Let me direct you to a website called Reddit. You'll fit in very well there.
theclosersc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:25 AM   #20
2k15
Committed

Male

CockyCash: 2016201620162500
2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material2k15 is USC mascot material

Quote:
I don't think a lot of people understood this was a pretty common joke.

(i.e. "little kids in Africa could've eaten that helmet, but instead you just wear it around and don't use it")

It's all a joke, guys