CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > CockyTalk Get Togethers

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Ace Dilcock
LeeroyJenkins
GeoCocky66
Master Bedroom
NAGamec0ckFan
Rowdy18
Cockypantherfan
sc455
kick_ball
JohnnyMc
Booger & Greg Mc (2581)
Javon Charleston (877)
Will Muschamp Call I (875)
Snoop Dogg, Keisean (681)
Any Disasters On You (340)
Podcast: Life After (292)
She said "I Do& (127)
Need help finding a (122)
Need 2 for NC State (8)
2018 - Jermaine McMillian
Will Muschamp Call In Sho
WBB 2017-18 Season and Re
2018 - Dylan Wonnum
Booger & Greg McElroy
2018 - Dax Hollifield
HBC Calls Gamecocks ...
2018 - Trajan Jeffcoat
THE 2017 SEASON BEGINS ..
New 2001

Old 08-31-2015, 07:36 PM   #21
JerseyBird
Just go for the ball

Male

CockyCash: 28470146867888
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 Ultimate Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
Kinda protective of this group. So I hope you understand...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

As far as I know, the only one's missing are JerseyBird ! He was with us, as well as his wife. And The Yancey, and his son.
Haha thanks for remembering, as brief as our time there was. Won't be able to come down at all this year, so you can have our boiled peanut portion

Maybe next year!
Old 09-10-2015, 07:14 AM   #22
Tolley
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 40424
Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit

Hate you cant make it Jersey, catch you next year though!
Let's get this thing rolling.....
What's everyone bringing?????
Tolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 07:46 AM   #23
sc455
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 42320
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

I am bringing a buddy down for his first sec game...would love to stop by...where is the tailate and what is required of me?
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:53 AM   #24
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I am thinking of smoked meatball sliders.

I miss Old Cocky Talk

The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:17 PM   #25
rnecavs07
Game MVP

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 200
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
I am bringing a buddy down for his first sec game...would love to stop by...where is the tailate and what is required of me?
we will be on the corner of assembly and rosewood by the light and the tracks, just drop on by. I may go to Wise's BBQ and pick up some hash and rice for the game, if not I'll do the same as last year and pick up some chicken or something.
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:14 PM   #26
SomertimeCock12
formerly known as Linky

Female

CockyCash: 267
SomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot materialSomertimeCock12 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to SomertimeCock12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolley View Post
That's whats up Somer!
Going to have some more boiled peanuts with me, and this time we wont freeze our asses off!
Hopefully, the weather will be better!
Old 10-02-2015, 09:46 AM   #27
cocksfan4ever
Cock of the Lake

Male

CockyCash: 5624255
cocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot material

I'll stop by this year for sure
Old 10-02-2015, 11:04 AM   #28
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
I am thinking of smoked meatball sliders.
I may change that to smoked meatball double cheeseburger with bacon soup.

I miss Old Cocky Talk

Old 10-05-2015, 01:52 PM   #29
PyroPepper
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2000000000
PyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot material

4pm start!

PyroPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 07:51 PM   #30
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

I will not be making it after all. There is too much devastation as it is and more rain is now in the forecast. The roads are a mess and the people made homeless need every available hotel room.

Also there is just way too much negativity around here. No one likes losing but I also do not care to descend into the miasma of malaise and hatred being posted. Y'all are fine but I just do no wish to have to feed any of the ordinary Cockpit posters. Besides, this way I won't slice up a finger.

I miss Old Cocky Talk

Old 10-10-2015, 07:57 AM   #31
Tolley
4-Star

Male

Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit

I hate to hear that Yancey. But I can understand and respect your decision.
We'll miss you!
Old 10-10-2015, 02:15 PM   #32
rnecavs07
Game MVP

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material

Hate to hear that Yancey.

We gonna be able to get these spots reserved or is gonna be first come first serve?
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 08:57 AM   #33
Tolley
4-Star

Male

I can get some spots reserved, I just need a car count.

WILL ANYONE NEEDING A PARKING SPOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN RESERVE ONE FOR YOU.

You don't have to park with us to come by and enjoy the tailgate btw!
Old 10-14-2015, 12:09 PM   #34
Tolley
4-Star

Male

Ok, at this point I want to see who's still coming.
If you plan on attending, please reconfirm, and let me know if you need a parking spot please.
Old 10-14-2015, 06:15 PM   #35
5150harley
Sandlapper Pools

Male

CockyCash: 500
5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material

Quote:
If you plan on attending, please reconfirm, and let me know if you need a parking spot please.
Tolley, afraid I'm not attending...unexpected and welcomed work to do...can't turn it down...

Go Cocks!
Old 10-15-2015, 04:05 AM   #36
rnecavs07
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
ill hike it if i make it, gotta take care of some things, if i do ill have some Wise's Hash
Old 10-15-2015, 08:31 AM   #37
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 0
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

It looks like the weather over the past 3 weeks has thrown a lot of people off (myself included), and would make the tailgate a challenge to put together.

We're going to cancel the tailgate for Saturday, but are already working towards next seasons with a new location that will give us a ton of room and numerous reserved parking spots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:41 PM   #38
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 1012700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

Come on cack

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 03:40 PM   #39
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Spring Game or bust!

I miss Old Cocky Talk