CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > CockyTalk Get Togethers

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
6pack
Three and Out
gotrice?
Blitzkrieg
ccured
SanAntonioCock
Order 66
TastyLicks
CockTail
Hugh Freeze about to (3339)
10 College Football (577)
Chester Bennington o (503)
Demarcus Gregory 201 (354)
Reminds me of my fir (270)
Freeze out @ old Mi (207)
Guy Eargle (187)
Women can suffer fro (20)
Demarcus Gregory 2018 ?
Hugh Freeze about to be f
Holbrook to CofC
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
***The Open Championship*
Dozier Signs With the Lak
2018 WBB - HoopGurlz (ESP
2018 - Tyquan Johnson
2018 - James Mitchell
Return game

Old 11-17-2015, 06:23 PM   #1
JohnSC
Johnny CockyCash

Male

CockyCash: 2167226
JohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot material
Default SC vs Citadel game

Just curious, I'm taking my cousin and am pretty excited.

What all is there to do around that area?

SANDSTORMING
JohnSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:14 AM   #2
JohnSC
Johnny CockyCash

Male

JohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot materialJohnSC is USC mascot material
Default Re: SC vs Citadel game

SANDSTORMING
Old 11-18-2015, 06:49 PM   #3
GamecockALAN
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 479
GamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPitGamecockALAN rules the CockPit

It depends on what you like to do. Of course tailgating around the stadium. It has been upgraded with new places to park. If you are coming the night before you have the Vista area with a lot of restraints and bars. The game day environment is always fun as well.
Old 11-18-2015, 07:18 PM   #4
JohnSC
Johnny CockyCash

Male

We'll be getting there a little after 8. I want to make sure we get there in enough time to get parked. Find somewhere good to eat. And make sure my cousin has a good time. This is his first game and I've never really got out and tail gated before and also have no idea what goes on before games. Can you just go up to tail gaters? I'll be parking at the fairgrounds. Can I just pull up there and bring my mini grill and cook on my tailgate?

SANDSTORMING
Old 11-18-2015, 10:34 PM   #5
rnecavs07
Game MVP

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 200
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

As long as the grill isn't charcoal you can. Do you know what color section you will be in?
Old 11-19-2015, 07:40 AM   #6
JohnSC
Johnny CockyCash

Male

Blue section.

SANDSTORMING
Old 11-19-2015, 03:10 PM   #7
rnecavs07
Game MVP

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 200
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

I'll be in Blue 9 36 come by and have a beer.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:16 PM   #8
smoovecock
Super Moderator

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
CockyCash: 1000000
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

Dwinkie The KoBeerz...Look at ass...Cook on the grill...Look at ass....Dwinkie The KoBeerz...Take at leak in a porto potty...Dwinkie The KoBeerz...Look at ass...Eat whatever is finished cooking on the grill...Go back to porto potty...Look at ass...Dwinkie the KoBeerz while walking to the stadium...Look at ass...Leave stadium at halftime...Look at ass....Dwinkie the KoBeers...Go to porto potty...Dwinkie KoBeerz...Look at ass...Find a driver to get you home...Hopefully she has a nice ass.....head home.....Turn around at exit 101 to go back and get the damn grill you forgot....
Old 11-19-2015, 03:56 PM   #9
JohnSC
Johnny CockyCash

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnecavs07 View Post
I'll be in Blue 9 36 come by and have a beer.
I don't drink but will drop by for a little bit.

SANDSTORMING
Old 11-19-2015, 03:58 PM   #10
JohnSC
Johnny CockyCash

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
Dwinkie The KoBeerz...Look at ass...Cook on the grill...Look at ass....Dwinkie The KoBeerz...Take at leak in a porto potty...Dwinkie The KoBeerz...Look at ass...Eat whatever is finished cooking on the grill...Go back to porto potty...Look at ass...Dwinkie the KoBeerz while walking to the stadium...Look at ass...Leave stadium at halftime...Look at ass....Dwinkie the KoBeers...Go to porto potty...Dwinkie KoBeerz...Look at ass...Find a driver to get you home...Hopefully she has a nice ass.....head home.....Turn around at exit 101 to go back and get the damn grill you forgot....
No Porto potty!! Haven't done them since '04 in the sandbox... Turned me against them solidly. I cringe when I think about them nasty things!

SANDSTORMING
Old 11-20-2015, 05:03 PM   #11
tpep
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000500
tpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
Damn, smoove, ass-watching alone makes for a full day
tpep is offline   Reply With Quote