CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Three and Out
TaySC
SwampFox
Ironfan
tcmac08
Ace Dilcock
gotrice?
LBC
Lee Roy
Order 66
**GAME #3 USC (5-2) (2288)
**USC Women (23-4) v (1572)
Williams Brice press (686)
Spring preview: Offe (593)
Lady Cocks are Sole (434)
YardCock Baseball (5 (345)
2017 Daytona 500 (339)
Bill Paxton Dead at (317)
Baseball: Wright St (159)
WCBB: Kentucky @ Sou (158)
Cfn has us rated at...
2018 - Xavier Thomas
Lady Cocks are Sole SEC
**GAME #3 USC (5-2) vs. W
YardCock Baseball (5-3)
2017 Daytona 500
Muschamp surprises team w
2018 - Stephon Wynn
Muschamp: Gamecocks were
2017 Preferred Walk-on Ki

Old 10-01-2015, 08:33 AM   #1
gamecockfan
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 5000000
gamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to gamecockfan
Default NCAA 14 with 2015 Rosters

Anyone else still keeping NCAA 14 alive by playing with the correct 2015 season rosters and stadium sounds? This board has been pretty quiet recently, but I am still playing and it feels just like the 2015 season in real life. I'm in an offline Dynasty and Mitch got injured and Nunez came in and has been a stud. I was playing NCAA football 13 for the longest time, recently switched to 14 and it is night and day a different game. The game Engine itself is so much improved and the motions of players and overall offense and defense is much more realistic than 13. Hope they will make another soon! Anyone else playing?
Old 10-01-2015, 08:48 AM   #2
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 54040768
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default Re: NCAA 14 with 2015 Rosters

Yes

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 04:25 PM   #3
usc_thereal
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
usc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockfan View Post
Anyone else still keeping NCAA 14 alive by playing with the correct 2015 season rosters and stadium sounds? This board has been pretty quiet recently, but I am still playing and it feels just like the 2015 season in real life. I'm in an offline Dynasty and Mitch got injured and Nunez came in and has been a stud. I was playing NCAA football 13 for the longest time, recently switched to 14 and it is night and day a different game. The game Engine itself is so much improved and the motions of players and overall offense and defense is much more realistic than 13. Hope they will make another soon! Anyone else playing?
Whose roster are you using or did you make your own?
usc_thereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:54 PM   #4
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
CockyCash: 200
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Is it really that much better than 13? I've been playing 13 since it came out in 2012.

I'm pretty miffed that everyone is still asking $25-$30 for NCAA 14. It's 2 and a half years old...
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:02 PM   #5
USCswimming
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
USCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Haven't played in awhile but I ought to fire it up. How do you get the updated rosters?

---Class of 2013 & 2017---
USCswimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:05 PM   #6
bcolinc
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot material

Quote:

How do you get updated rosters and stadium sounds?
bcolinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:35 PM   #7
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101850400
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

How's the talent?

Is there a pass rush?

Does the o line get a push?
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 12:50 PM   #8
gamecockfan
Blue Chip

Male

gamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPitgamecockfan rules the CockPit

Its great. It's very realistic. Nunez plays well and the Offense is Okay. Pharoh is amazing and the others are average, about real life. I'll look up who I got the rosters from when I get home. I think it was "Call Me LSU" (without the quotes). As for the in game music, I have files of all of the bands most updated gameday sounds that they posted on the USC marching band a couple of years ago and are now gone, and I take out my iPhone at games to record some sounds, and take note of certain popular songs playing at certain times, and use a program to mash the stadium cheering and sounds with the songs so they sound exactly how they would in the stadium. It's real neat. Ive done this for Tennessee where they play "Third down for what!" on third down with the crowd going crazy, and for Auburn on 3rd down when they play Yung Joc it's goin down with the crowd cheering. I'm gonna do a new one this week with Hell's Bells to match how we were doing it during the Vandy Game. If anyone has any other suggestions or can remember any songs we've been playing this season let me know! I'll try to upload the files and get a link so everyone can download them too!
Old 10-21-2015, 04:06 PM   #9
usc_thereal
4-Star

Male

usc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot material

Quote:
Its great. It's very realistic. Nunez plays well and the Offense is Okay. Pharoh is amazing and the others are average, about real life. I'll look up who I got the rosters from when I get home. I think it was "Call Me LSU" (without the quotes). As for the in game music, I have files of all of the bands most updated gameday sounds that they posted on the USC marching band a couple of years ago and are now gone, and I take out my iPhone at games to record some sounds, and take note of certain popular songs playing at certain times, and use a program to mash the stadium cheering and sounds with the songs so they sound exactly how they would in the stadium. It's real neat. Ive done this for Tennessee where they play "Third down for what!" on third down with the crowd going crazy, and for Auburn on 3rd down when they play Yung Joc it's goin down with the crowd cheering. I'm gonna do a new one this week with Hell's Bells to match how we were doing it during the Vandy Game. If anyone has any other suggestions or can remember any songs we've been playing this season let me know! I'll try to upload the files and get a link so everyone can download them too!
That would be fantastic if you would post all your sounds. I've done it in the past only for Carolina stuff. I would love to have all your other stuff. Many TIA!
Old 10-22-2015, 08:55 PM   #10
faketicker
Walk On

Male

faketicker has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Have you found out where you got the rosters from yet? How would you do that on a PS3?
faketicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:16 PM   #11
usc_thereal
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by faketicker View Post
Have you found out where you got the rosters from yet? How would you do that on a PS3?
I got mine from the guys on the forums at Operation Sports. They have a huge roster update thread and the first post (which is constantly updated) has the username of the current roster being used. I had to tweak some ratings for some guys. Then you just go into roster share on the game home screen and type it in and download it. Easy peasy.
Old 12-22-2015, 05:47 PM   #12
gamecockfan
Blue Chip

Male

Rosters are from Call Me LSU xbox gamertag