CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
RGHoskins
jdaniel
Three and Out
TastyLicks
Captain9Dragons
SanAntonioCock
Spur's Addiction
AR1
kingofnerf
If TN runs, do they (1551)
Tennessee HC Job (1068)
Anyone see this? Whi (722)
Clemson Fight Club (508)
Waiver being sought (442)
FAVORITE COMMERCIAL (344)
Florida soccer at Da (212)
NCAAF: TENNESSEE @ A (133)
NCAAF: KENTUCKY @ MI (125)
NCAAF: SOUTHERN CAL (91)
Tennessee HC Job
WBB - Te'a Cooper
2018 MBB - Jericole Helle
Deebo's return?
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
If TN runs, do they score
Most heated recent rivalr
***Volvo Driving Soccer M
Bowl pick post week 7
2018 MBB Zion Williamson

Old 03-15-2016, 12:09 PM   #1
khosk
Administrator

Male

CockyCash: 110599
khosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot material
Default Please Donate to Relay For Life in Honor of my Brother.

My brothers and I started this website about 11 years ago as a hobby. My oldest brother Rob was probably the biggest Gamecock fan ever. He contributed his money, watched all Gamecock sports passionately and bought season tickets to football and basketball. Unfortunately 5 weeks ago, our oldest brother Rob was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and passed away 3 weeks later on 2/27/2016. It has devastated the family and myself, as you can imagine. His daughter is a freshman at USC and also as big of a Gamecock fan as there is. To help honor her Father and our beloved brother as well as raise funds to fight this terrible disease, she is participating in “Relay for Life”. I have included a link to donate or share with others so that they can donate, if you feel so inclined.

http://relay.acsevents.org/site/TR?f...al&px=42530622

Obituary

Prominent Greenville Attorney, Robert Edward “Rob” Hoskins, 50, of Greer, passed away February 27, 2016 at St. Francis Hospital.
Born on March 17, 1965 in Wyandotte, Michigan, Rob was the son of Troy and Sharon Hoskins. As a youth, Rob and his family moved to Greenville, South Carolina where he lived throughout his life. Rob attended Wade Hampton High School where he was active in various athletics, and was well-known and loved by all who knew him. After graduating from Wade Hampton, Rob continued his education at the University of South Carolina and the University of South Carolina School of Law where he graduated and obtained his law degree.

After graduating in 1989, Rob joined the Foster Law Firm, LLC, in Greenville, South Carolina, where he spent his entire career. Rob was a partner with Foster Law Firm, LLC where he handled ERISA and insurance claims for as long as he practiced law. During his career, Rob handled thousands of ERISA and insurance cases of about every type imaginable and he regularly handled ERISA and insurance claims involving long-term disability, health insurance, life insurance, accidental death and pension/retirement matters, and became one of the most well-respected and well-known ERISA attorneys throughout the country. Rob handled a number of notable ERISA and insurance cases before various courts including the U.S. Supreme Court. He also had numerous published opinions from various Federal Circuit Courts and handled cases before the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeal as well as numerous District Courts in various states. Rob lectured frequently on ERISA and insurance related topics for various legal organizations, and he had several published works with the South Carolina Lawyer Magazine and the South Dakota Law Review. Rob was also the administrator of the popular website for attorneys, ERISABoard.com. He was recognized by the publication “Best Lawyers in America” for ERISA litigation on multiple occasions, by the publication Super Lawyers as one of the top ERISA lawyers in South Carolina, and was AV rated preeminent by Martindale-Hubble.
Rob was not only a brilliant attorney and mentor to so many, but he was also a devoted and loving husband and father, and a friend to all who knew him. Throughout his life, Rob constantly pursued his love of tennis, athletics and music, and was most proud of sharing those interests with his children. Rob devoted much of his time when not practicing law to coaching and sharing his love of tennis with the youth of his community.

Rob is survived by his loving wife, Katie Heffner Hoskins, and his children, Somerset Hoskins and Bobby Hoskins. Additionally, Rob is survived by his four siblings, Kenneth Hoskins (Keli), Charles Hoskins (Sheri), Richard Hoskins, and Natalie Hoskins Wienert (Scott), as well as his 14 nieces and nephews.
Old 03-15-2016, 12:20 PM   #2
ut_vols13
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
ut_vols13 rules the CockPitut_vols13 rules the CockPitut_vols13 rules the CockPitut_vols13 rules the CockPitut_vols13 rules the CockPitut_vols13 rules the CockPitut_vols13 rules the CockPitut_vols13 rules the CockPitut_vols13 rules the CockPitut_vols13 rules the CockPitut_vols13 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Please Donate to Relay For Life in Honor of my Brother.

Sorry for the loss of your brother! Hope your family will find peace.
ut_vols13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 01:48 PM   #3
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Khosk I'm so sorry. Great way to honor him.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:46 PM   #4
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 1000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Dang man. Really sorry for your loss.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 12:14 AM   #5
SanAntonioCock
Underestimated

Male

CockyCash: 688658210024
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Thoughts and prayers for you and the family.

🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 12:24 AM   #6
b381l
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000365601
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

May God be with your entire family.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 06:55 AM   #7
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101850400
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

The house I grew up in is caddy corner to Rob and his family. A couple of weeks ago my Dad told me about Rob's sudden, aggressive health issues and his ultimate passing. My parents paid their respects I believe last week.. Really sorry for your and the family's loss.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 02:39 PM   #8
tpep
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
tpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot materialtpep is USC mascot material

Lost my sister to cancer several years ago. Time and prayer will heal. May you and yours find strength and peace
tpep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 01:42 PM   #9
FurmanCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

My sincere condolences.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 02:06 PM   #10
FanofCarolina1
💩💩💩💩

Male

CockyCash: 640
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

I'm so sorry to hear that Khosk. Donation made. Hope you can raise as much money as possible to honor your brother.
Old 03-19-2016, 02:22 PM   #11
garnet&black1998rn
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 400
garnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot materialgarnet&black1998rn is USC mascot material

My Prayers and condolences for you and your family at this trying time. Wishes and thoughts , prayers for peace, healing and strength sent from above.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:18 PM   #12
georgia_football
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
georgia_football is developing his combgeorgia_football is developing his combgeorgia_football is developing his combgeorgia_football is developing his combgeorgia_football is developing his combgeorgia_football is developing his combgeorgia_football is developing his combgeorgia_football is developing his comb

Cancer is no joke. My dad is in his 3rd bout. Hopefully one day there will be a cure. Prayers for your family.
georgia_football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 01:44 PM   #13
Natalie83
Sweet Southern Pearl

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming Queen 2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Non-Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 10200
Natalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Natalie83 Send a message via Yahoo to Natalie83 Send a message via Skype™ to Natalie83

My niece is still taking up donations in honor of my brother, Rob Hoskins. She is in second place overall. You can use the link Khosk posted if you wish to donate.
Natalie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 01:25 AM   #14
Cockdaddy2001
Bowl MVP

Male

Cockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot material

Natalie,

So sorry for your families loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you all.

Gene
Old 05-02-2016, 11:46 PM   #15
teddykohncock
Walk On

Male

teddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his comb

So sad. Sorry for the loss of your brother, KH. May God be good to you and all of your family;
teddykohncock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 11:52 PM   #16
teddykohncock
Walk On

Male

teddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his combteddykohncock is developing his comb

So sad. Sorry for the loss of your brother, KH. May God be good to you and all of your family;
Old 05-03-2016, 12:01 AM   #17
teddykohncock
Walk On

Male

Old 07-07-2016, 03:47 PM   #18
kingoftheroost
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 100014000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Sorry for the delay, but I've been meaning to give my condolences, too.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:30 AM   #19
uscnoklahoma
Banned

Male

uscnoklahoma is USC mascot materialuscnoklahoma is USC mascot materialuscnoklahoma is USC mascot materialuscnoklahoma is USC mascot materialuscnoklahoma is USC mascot materialuscnoklahoma is USC mascot materialuscnoklahoma is USC mascot materialuscnoklahoma is USC mascot materialuscnoklahoma is USC mascot materialuscnoklahoma is USC mascot materialuscnoklahoma is USC mascot material

Sorry for your loss. I actually associate some stuff with the Foster law firm but my dealings have always been with Robin. Never got to meet your brother but from everything I heard he was a great man and left a footprint in the legal community. Again, I am sorry for your loss.
uscnoklahoma is offline   Reply With Quote