CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Blitzkrieg
pitchcock
Master Bedroom
Three and Out
GuyInTheGreenHouse
The Yancey
GeoCocky66
EAtMoRTaYtErz
TRBTB
carolina_corpsman
Dozier Signs With th (1893)
Thornwell To The Cli (975)
Mizzo to rent out do (474)
SEC Football Coaches (472)
Diamond Deshields le (390)
Archie's take on Jak (355)
Oh, Hello on Netflix (223)
Official Baseball Coachin
Diamond Deshields leaving
2018 - Jaycee Horn
Football team at Fort Jac
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
Mizzo to rent out dorm ro
SEC Football Coaches Appr
Dozier Signs With the Lak
2018 - Israel Mukuamu
2018 - Dax Hollifield

Old 06-01-2015, 01:39 PM   #1
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 4995300
gamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gamecockfan
Default NCAA Football 14 2015 Updated Rosters

Is there anyone working on the current rosters for the 2015 season on NCAA 14 for the 360? I am still playing on NCAA 13, but I have modded the current rosters for USC, Clemson, and UGA. It would just be too time consuming for me to do every team. This and the new uniforms is what is making me want to get 14 just to be a little more current.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:40 PM   #2
Cutthroat
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cutthroat has feathers coming inCutthroat has feathers coming in
Default Re: NCAA Football 14 2015 Updated Rosters

Yeah man check out operation sports ncaa forum they have them. And you can also get the new uniforms too but it'll be $2 which is worth it imo.

Ncaa 14 is a good game. It's probably the best ncaa for the Xbox 360 generation. I prefer NCAA 07 on ps2 myself but I played NCAA 14 for a bit and think it was they're best effor on that gen.
Cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:54 PM   #3
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

gamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot material

I already have the uniform update pack lol. I was using a friends copy, but now that my girlfriend and I moved into our own one bedroom apartment I need my own disc.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:56 PM   #4
cockfight21
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
cockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot materialcockfight21 is USC mascot material

you can get on operation sports. they have also figured out how to make the playoff

Kenny Powers
cockfight21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:34 AM   #5
Cockdiesel7
Blue Chip

Male

Cockdiesel7 rules the CockPitCockdiesel7 rules the CockPitCockdiesel7 rules the CockPitCockdiesel7 rules the CockPitCockdiesel7 rules the CockPitCockdiesel7 rules the CockPitCockdiesel7 rules the CockPitCockdiesel7 rules the CockPitCockdiesel7 rules the CockPitCockdiesel7 rules the CockPitCockdiesel7 rules the CockPit

UGA Lovell32 / Call Me LSU ... Either of those gamertags will work
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 11:02 AM   #6
FanofCarolina1
💩💩💩💩

Male

FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

I really wish EA sports would just start making the game again. I looked forward to buying it every year it came out in July.
Old 07-13-2015, 02:32 PM   #7
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

Has anyone downloaded the official 2015 season rosters from Op sports yet???? If so, how accurate are they????
Old 07-13-2015, 03:10 PM   #8
Team Garcia
4-Star

Male

Team Garcia has earned his spursTeam Garcia has earned his spursTeam Garcia has earned his spursTeam Garcia has earned his spursTeam Garcia has earned his spursTeam Garcia has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockdiesel7 View Post
UGA Lovell32 / Call Me LSU ... Either of those gamertags will work
Just used UGA Lovell32, worked like a charm. They actually made us to be pretty good, Coop is the 2nd best receiver in the game.
Old 07-13-2015, 07:40 PM   #9
Wiz Khalifa
Blue Chip

Male

Wiz Khalifa rules the CockPitWiz Khalifa rules the CockPitWiz Khalifa rules the CockPitWiz Khalifa rules the CockPitWiz Khalifa rules the CockPitWiz Khalifa rules the CockPitWiz Khalifa rules the CockPitWiz Khalifa rules the CockPitWiz Khalifa rules the CockPitWiz Khalifa rules the CockPitWiz Khalifa rules the CockPit

I hope whoever does them gets the new freshman and current changed numbers accurate that came out two days ago...

Why, O'Bannon!?! WHY!!!?!?!?!
Wiz Khalifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:31 AM   #10
usc_thereal
4-Star

Male

usc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot materialusc_thereal is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockfan View Post
Has anyone downloaded the official 2015 season rosters from Op sports yet???? If so, how accurate are they????
I just downloaded the current working copy from OS, username: vikesfan059. I had to do some tweaking of our roster and am still in the process of changing some numbers around and accommodating the incoming guys. Pretty solid update for the most part.
usc_thereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 11:58 AM   #11
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

What about 2015 season rosters for NCAA 13?