CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Captain9Dragons
talon
EAtMoRTaYtErz
Flameout12
MountainCock
The Yancey
scfanz
SwampFox
JerseyBird
NFLU
Tyren Jones arrested (1177)
**USC Women (15-1) v (999)
Success rate at QB s (646)
2019 - Keiondre Jone (461)
2018 - Trey Dean (429)
Mike Leach blasts SE (388)
Where we finished st (383)
Frank Martin respond (226)
WCBB: Mississippi @ (160)
Irrigation system co (122)
**USC Women (15-1) vs. Ol
2017 - Robert Beal - Geor
Tyren Jones arrested
WBB: 6 FREE tickets for M
Letter to Tanner
Mike Leach blasts SEC off
2017 Commitment - Jamyest
Ibrahim Doumbia
2018 - Xavier Thomas
2016-17 Coaching Carousel

Old 12-31-2016, 11:23 PM   #101
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 1150385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Battlefield 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
I think at one point I had 0 kills and 20 deaths
I've had those games. Just learn the maps and choke points. Don't be afraid to try to communicate with your squad mates. My best matches have come from riding shotgun in a tank with coordinated driver communication.
Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 11:58 PM   #102
GamecockSuperFan
Gun N' Run

Male

CockyCash: 666
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

My gamertag is "FAWBAK" just recently got the game and getting use to it
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 08:18 PM   #103
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 95200
Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

I really suck at this game...but not as bad as some people apparently. I played a game of domination earlier where I was the highest point scorer for my team, with a whopping 2 kills. I was apparently the only person on my team who tried to do anything but run around and die...I was literally the first person at any of the objectives (there were maybe a couple of people who would show up just as I was about to capture them) and then no one did anything to try and hold any of them.
Gamecock303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 09:55 PM   #104
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

I've unlocked all the level 10 guns except the sidearm and tanker/pilot/calvary
Old 01-04-2017, 10:16 AM   #105
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
I've unlocked all the level 10 guns except the sidearm and tanker/pilot/calvary
Nice. Which one do you think is best? I have only really been playing as the medic since I got the game last week and I am at level 8 or 9 I believe. I know that level 10 gun is not supposed to be all that great, but I enjoy playing as the class. I know I am going to struggle with the scout because I absolutely stink at sniping. I haven't quite figured out the bullet drop and everything with those guns. Everybody on YT makes it look so easy.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 03:43 PM   #106
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 1000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Me and yogi fcked em up in the last one last night. My only "tip" on sniping is that if you set the range on your sights/scope it will hit pretty true, so like if the reticle on on their head at 150M and you have it set for that you don't have to adjust for the bullet drop. Then again I'm not any good at sniping, but I've been trying to level up scout to get the martini henry after getting the BAR for support.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 03:59 PM   #107
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Nice. Which one do you think is best? I have only really been playing as the medic since I got the game last week and I am at level 8 or 9 I believe. I know that level 10 gun is not supposed to be all that great, but I enjoy playing as the class. I know I am going to struggle with the scout because I absolutely stink at sniping. I haven't quite figured out the bullet drop and everything with those guns. Everybody on YT makes it look so easy.
Assault is easily the best class, IMO.

I thought I didn't like support, but it's a fun class.

I'm frustrated with some of these medics that won't revive anyone.

Sniping is fun, as always.
Old 01-04-2017, 04:01 PM   #108
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Me and yogi fcked em up in the last one last night. My only "tip" on sniping is that if you set the range on your sights/scope it will hit pretty true, so like if the reticle on on their head at 150M and you have it set for that you don't have to adjust for the bullet drop. Then again I'm not any good at sniping, but I've been trying to level up scout to get the martini henry after getting the BAR for support.
Get that Huot on support, it's a sweet little gun. Quicker reload and less recoil than the other LMG's, IMO.
Old 01-04-2017, 04:10 PM   #109
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 400
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Finally got a PS4. Sounds like I need to get this game.
Old 01-04-2017, 04:26 PM   #110
GamecockSuperFan
Gun N' Run

Male

CockyCash: 666
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

I'm sure everyone has heard this but I can't get a kill. It takes the fun out of it for me. Running around and finally finding someone and they dont even see you, yet they still somehow shoot and kill you first. Just takes too many bullets. My favorite game was COD: Modern Warefare 2. I think i'm going to try COD Remastered. Graphics aren't as good but smaller maps, faster games, quicker kills, better guns, etc.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 04:33 PM   #111
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101850400
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lahey View Post
Finally got a PS4. Sounds like I need to get this game.
Yes you should get the game.
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 05:05 PM   #112
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
I'm sure everyone has heard this but I can't get a kill. It takes the fun out of it for me. Running around and finally finding someone and they dont even see you, yet they still somehow shoot and kill you first. Just takes too many bullets. My favorite game was COD: Modern Warefare 2. I think i'm going to try COD Remastered. Graphics aren't as good but smaller maps, faster games, quicker kills, better guns, etc.
This isn't a run around game. I went from getting no kills to 50 a game in a couple weeks. Be patient
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:29 PM   #113
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
I rarely get BS gun deaths on this (not counting bombers and shit). Like shockingly few. I am picky about the servers though (they actually have those!!!!) and play with an ethernet connection. You might want to play more Domination, TDM, Pigeons, more close quarters infantry modes.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:22 AM   #114
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
If you are on the PS4 come join us. My PSN is usc_yogi. As a COD player myself, BF has taken time to get the hang of. You just have to find the class that works for you. I mainly use medic and most of those guns are three hit kills at the proper range, just like most of the COD games. Assault is a different since those are higher fire rate guns. I find that I am much better off hip firing those especially if you are using the trench variants. One thing that matters in BF is where you shoot the person, because unlike COD, you get different damage values for arms, legs, lower body etc. I always thought there was a lot of running around in BF and the games were slow, but since I started properly using the squad spawn system, there is way more action than COD. I have Modern Warfare Remasterd, and that game is not as good as I remember. The damage is so high in that game that people are afraid to move. Infinite Warfare isn't bad, but the connection issues ruined that game for me.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:25 AM   #115
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post

I'm frustrated with some of these medics that won't revive anyone.
That is irritating. I try to revive everyone I can, sometimes when I shouldn't. On the other hand, it really annoys me when people don't even give me a chance to revive them, especially in the games where you are only allowed a certain amount of deaths as the attackers. I don't think some people realize that you have to wait a certain amount of time before you deploy even if you hit the skip to deployment button.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:41 AM   #116
Ahmad
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 26655696
Ahmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
That is irritating. I try to revive everyone I can, sometimes when I shouldn't. On the other hand, it really annoys me when people don't even give me a chance to revive them, especially in the games where you are only allowed a certain amount of deaths as the attackers. I don't think some people realize that you have to wait a certain amount of time before you deploy even if you hit the skip to deployment button.
You have a point. So many times i've came up right as someone gets killed and they skip to deployment. I'm still trying to get a hang of the game, maps, and figuring out my play style. Mostly rocking with the Medic class. My main problem is getting sniped!
Ahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 11:30 AM   #117
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
You have a point. So many times i've came up right as someone gets killed and they skip to deployment. I'm still trying to get a hang of the game, maps, and figuring out my play style. Mostly rocking with the Medic class. My main problem is getting sniped!
Getting sniped does sucks. I've learned to stay away from a lot of the sniper heavy zones, but some people are really good shots from a distance. Most people can't get the one hit kills so once I get hit with some damage I start a zig zagging run to move to a better area. I am sure it looks stupid but it works for me. Eventually I will just ignore the objective for a while and go on a good sniper hunt.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:47 PM   #118
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

I also think I should start carrying more smoke grenades to f-up the snipers.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:21 PM   #119
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Snipping....

Old 01-05-2017, 04:57 PM   #120
AtlGAMECOCK
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 964742
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

I'm improving my Kills and I'm slowing my rate of death