CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > Hen House

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Ace Dilcock
Captain9Dragons
Ahmad
MountainCock
rabid cock
EAtMoRTaYtErz
2k15
Flameout12
talon
thekob
Tyren Jones arrested (1462)
**USC Women (15-1) v (1395)
Mike Leach blasts SE (764)
Success rate at QB s (720)
Frank Martin respond (658)
Where we finished st (458)
Irrigation system co (198)
WCBB: Mississippi @ (197)
Capt Gene Cernan Has (160)
WBB: 6 FREE tickets (28)
2017 - Robert Beal - Geor
Tyren Jones arrested
Frank Martin responds to
Mike Leach blasts SEC off
**USC (14-3) vs. Florida
2017 - Javon Kinlaw
**USC Women (15-1) vs. Ol
2018 - Xavier Thomas
Ibrahim Doumbia
2017 - Jordon Carty

Old 08-15-2008, 12:09 PM   #21
Waya
Game MVP

Female

CockyCash: 4964
Waya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot material
Default Re: ok ladies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotSpurrier82 View Post
Good job, ladies!

I'm gonna have to sneak-attack RGH with a camera to get one of him. And he was looking good last night too!
He's gonna be expecting it now.
Waya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #22
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
He's gonna be expecting it now.
That's what he thinks. He's gotta sleep sometime.
Just kidding. I wouldn't do that to him because I know he'd be pissed. I would too, honestly, if someone took a picture of me while I'm asleep. But I'll get him.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #23
carolinanurse
Walk On

Female

CockyCash: 500
carolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPit

Quote:
Woh, I can't really see his face but dayum....with that body....Nice Nurse!!
Thanks! He works hard to maintain that sexy body... I mean he's really dedicatated... I'll see if I can find a face pic... it looks just as good as the rest...
carolinanurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:04 PM   #24
Natalie83
Sweet Southern Pearl

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming Queen 2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Non-Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 10200
Natalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Natalie83 Send a message via Yahoo to Natalie83 Send a message via Skype™ to Natalie83

Quote:
Good job, ladies!

I'm gonna have to sneak-attack RGH with a camera to get one of him. And he was looking good last night too!
You could always post the one with his pink camera... I kid, I kid.
Natalie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:07 PM   #25
Natalie83
Sweet Southern Pearl

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming Queen 2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Non-Football Poster of 2009 
Natalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Natalie83 Send a message via Yahoo to Natalie83 Send a message via Skype™ to Natalie83

my husband... I hope he doesn't mind. CAEdwards..

Attachment 2853

Last edited by Natalie83; 10-31-2008 at 05:02 PM..
Old 09-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #26
Natalie83
Sweet Southern Pearl

Female

Sorry so big.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:45 PM   #27
USCGirl07

CockyCash:

My sweetheart (aka bwilly20) & I! :D
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #28
USCSmiley
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 183128
USCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot material

Nice pics sistas!!!
I don't have hubby/bf...so can I wish on here???? If so.....here's my Christmas wish.....

Old 09-06-2008, 10:36 AM   #29
usc_gal
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 300
usc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talons

This is my darling headache of 12 yrs & my mini headache (his clone)

Old 09-06-2008, 10:56 AM   #30
USCSmiley
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 183128
USCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot material

Nice pics!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Now--if mine would quit being Red X's and the squares....
I do it right...it shows then it disappears!!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 12:44 AM   #31
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material

Okay, mine with his niece:
Old 09-07-2008, 01:10 AM   #32
MEGA
GO BOOM AND COMPANY

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: 2nd place 2007 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 50451139
MEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot material

Quote:
Great looking guy and thanks for sharing , I hate that I missed you two at the RENDEZVOUS Thursday night , but thanks for the phone call that was sweet !
Old 09-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #33
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
Great looking guy and thanks for sharing , I hate that I missed you two at the RENDEZVOUS Thursday night , but thanks for the phone call that was sweet !
Yeah, he's pretty cute. Next time we go to RC, I'll hit you up.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:26 AM   #34
APalmetto10
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500
APalmetto10 is USC mascot materialAPalmetto10 is USC mascot materialAPalmetto10 is USC mascot materialAPalmetto10 is USC mascot materialAPalmetto10 is USC mascot materialAPalmetto10 is USC mascot materialAPalmetto10 is USC mascot materialAPalmetto10 is USC mascot materialAPalmetto10 is USC mascot materialAPalmetto10 is USC mascot materialAPalmetto10 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to APalmetto10 Send a message via Yahoo to APalmetto10

My reason for picking up and moving.

Last edited by APalmetto10; 12-23-2008 at 01:13 PM..
APalmetto10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:02 AM   #35
Natalie83
Sweet Southern Pearl

Female

Quote:
The child is much cuter than RG, but of course I am probably a little biased since she is mine .

Last edited by Natalie83; 09-08-2008 at 10:39 AM..
Old 09-08-2008, 01:31 PM   #36
palmettogirlusc
Resident Fashion Expert

Female

Avatar: Award given for the best avatar - Given for: having the best avatar of 2005 
CockyCash: 99987
palmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot material

so i don't have a boyfriend. but i have some AMAZING friends, that happen to be guys.

ian, he tends to take care of me.

dan, had this been 4 years ago i could say he was mine. but now he's more like "big brother is watching." (no the child is not his, but it is his god-daughter)

joe, my music and tech guru/best drinking buddy in cola.

doug, the best damn neighbor a girl could ask for and my favorite bartender. he would always cook for me or take me out to eat just for hanging out with him and watching out for him and because he knew i was broke 80% of the time. (yes i know it kinda sounds like dating...but no, its not)

palmettogirlusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:40 PM   #37
Waya
Game MVP

Female

CockyCash: 4964
Waya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot material

Quote:
My boys!
Putting one of them up for sale. Any takers? And no it's not the cute furry white one either.
Waya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #38
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needwards83 View Post
The child is much cuter than RG, but of course I am probably a little biased since she is mine .
Hee hee. Ava's very cute and so funny.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:01 AM   #39
usc_gal
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 300
usc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talonsusc_gal has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCSmiley View Post
Nice pics sistas!!!
I don't have hubby/bf...so can I wish on here???? If so.....here's my Christmas wish.....

I think Tony is in serious need of a good spanking after his behavior this past weekend. LOL!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:17 PM   #40
USCGirl07

CockyCash:

UGH!!! Tony Stewart...I mean come on now! lol He's a dirty driver....Oh well, to each his own I guess!! lol GO HUNT HIM DOWN Smiley! lol