CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
cockyguitar
Gamecocks1137
M.C.
Ironfan
markymark550
thumpin big
rioninusc
TaySC
gotrice?
gamecockphan
SI: Frank Martin a p (1292)
Slow your roll and c (1131)
What are you looking (506)
Garth Brooks botox p (408)
Running on Empty (377)
Scalpers (163)
No baseball bets? (134)
Make an argument to (115)
**GAME #3 USC vs. UN (88)
**USC Women (22-3) v (40)
Make an argument to the s
Running on Empty
Slow your roll and calm t
**USC (20-6) vs. Vanderbi
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
Need 2 to Tenn. Basketbal
SI: Frank Martin a possib
**GAME #3 USC vs. UNC-Gre
Improvements to Gameday a
**USC Women (22-3) vs. Mi

Old 01-14-2009, 07:36 PM   #41
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 54040768
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material
Default Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now?

Deftones - Knife Prty

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:54 PM   #42
SCGamecock90
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
SCGamecock90 rules the CockPitSCGamecock90 rules the CockPitSCGamecock90 rules the CockPitSCGamecock90 rules the CockPitSCGamecock90 rules the CockPitSCGamecock90 rules the CockPitSCGamecock90 rules the CockPitSCGamecock90 rules the CockPitSCGamecock90 rules the CockPitSCGamecock90 rules the CockPitSCGamecock90 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SCGamecock90

these tards on american idol.
SCGamecock90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:10 AM   #43
uscfan1
Make Yourself

Male

CockyCash: 200
uscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot material

The Sleepers
uscfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:21 AM   #44
22cocky
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1108000
22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material

Joe Cocker
Old 01-15-2009, 10:24 AM   #45
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscfan1 View Post
The Sleepers

I hadn't heard of The Sleepers but I searched the tube for some of their music. I like Sister Little and a few of their other songs. I wonder why they didn't get more recognition. They where well before the commercial wave of grunge and punk but it sounds like they were better than alot of the groups that followed.

Thanks for expanding my horizons.

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
Old 01-15-2009, 10:26 AM   #46
uscfan1
Make Yourself

Male

uscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
I hadn't heard of The Sleepers but I searched the tube for some of their music. I like Sister Little and a few of their other songs. I wonder why they didn't get more recognition. They where well before the commercial wave of grunge and punk but it sounds like they were better than alot of the groups that followed.

Thanks for expanding my horizons.

No problem...they got good stuff
Old 01-15-2009, 10:28 AM   #47
uscfan1
Make Yourself

Male

also try--- The Sleeping
Old 01-15-2009, 10:30 AM   #48
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22cocky View Post
Joe Cocker

The Beatles will always be in my Top Three Bands of All Times lists but I think Joe Cocker's version of "A Little Help From My Friends" is the definitive version, sorta like Jimmy Buffet now owns "Brown Eyed-Girl". He has a timeless voice full of emotion. We need more of his music. Listen to Cocker's version of "Come Together" from the 'Across the Universe' soundtrack.

Y'all got some good taste on this board!

Old 01-15-2009, 10:33 AM   #49
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

Theroy of a deadman
Old 01-15-2009, 01:01 PM   #50
uscfan1
Make Yourself

Male

"Lean" by Dark New Day
Old 01-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #51
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Kanye West - Heartless

Old 01-15-2009, 07:01 PM   #52
mickeyrivers
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
mickeyrivers is USC mascot materialmickeyrivers is USC mascot materialmickeyrivers is USC mascot materialmickeyrivers is USC mascot materialmickeyrivers is USC mascot materialmickeyrivers is USC mascot materialmickeyrivers is USC mascot materialmickeyrivers is USC mascot materialmickeyrivers is USC mascot materialmickeyrivers is USC mascot materialmickeyrivers is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to mickeyrivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
The Beatles will always be in my Top Three Bands of All Times lists but I think Joe Cocker's version of "A Little Help From My Friends" is the definitive version, sorta like Jimmy Buffet now owns "Brown Eyed-Girl". He has a timeless voice full of emotion. We need more of his music. Listen to Cocker's version of "Come Together" from the 'Across the Universe' soundtrack.

Y'all got some good taste on this board!
i dunno about the jimmy buffet bit, but joe cocker certainly owns "a little help from my friends." i would say it's more in the same way jimi hendrix owns "all along the watchtower."

mickeyrivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #53
pantera17
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1057615
pantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot materialpantera17 is USC mascot material

Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
pantera17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:54 PM   #54
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Nina Simone -"Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood"

Old 01-16-2009, 02:54 PM   #55
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

The Hold Steady - Yeah Sapphire

Old 01-16-2009, 05:56 PM   #56
ChuckyCock
Blue Chip

Male

ChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudly

Burden in my Hand - my fave Soundgarden song.
ChuckyCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #57
22cocky
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1108000
22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material22cocky is USC mascot material

Van Morrison and The Band today with Darius Rucker's new CD on the side
Old 01-16-2009, 08:34 PM   #58
The Big Gravy
COME AT ME BRO. $_$

Male

The Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot materialThe Big Gravy is USC mascot material

I get High - Styles P -

also

Love is my Religion - Ziggy Marley

The Big Gravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #59
ChuckyCock
Blue Chip

Male

ChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudlyChuckyCock is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyrivers View Post
i dunno about the jimmy buffet bit, but joe cocker certainly owns "a little help from my friends." i would say it's more in the same way jimi hendrix owns "all along the watchtower."
what he said^

Charlie Hunter Trio
ChuckyCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #60
orlandogamecock
LIVE from The Grotto!!!

Male

CockyCash: 100495
orlandogamecock rules the CockPitorlandogamecock rules the CockPitorlandogamecock rules the CockPitorlandogamecock rules the CockPitorlandogamecock rules the CockPitorlandogamecock rules the CockPitorlandogamecock rules the CockPitorlandogamecock rules the CockPitorlandogamecock rules the CockPitorlandogamecock rules the CockPitorlandogamecock rules the CockPit

Listening to Billy Squire "Lonely Is The Night" on the Classic Rock station here in Orlando. But I have company coming over and we're plugging in KISS-Rock The Nation concert DVD...filmed in HD & Dolby 5.1!! ( I figure Adiossuck would appreciate this!)

PS: WOO-HOO!!!! 400 POSTS!!!

29-7

34-13

27-17
orlandogamecock is offline   Reply With Quote