CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
sporkgod50
gotrice?
TastyLicks
Captain9Dragons
ShutTheSuccop
thekob
Flameout12
Canefaninsc
Senior Rooster
Kyle Davis Dismissed (1836)
DJ Swag pat down (1015)
The Fall of the Trib (457)
Ryan Succop destroys (453)
PJ DOZIER (405)
Ole Miss to Houston (370)
Travis Bell's Photos (294)
Cavalcade of Whimsy: (283)
10 CFP combos Sporti (223)
WBB - Wilson selecte (181)
2018 - Dax Hollifield
DJ Wonnum
Three former Gamecocks na
Cack's Toast of the Game
POSSIBLY The Greatest Coa
DJ Swag pat down
SEC Tip-Off Media Days...
Kyle Davis Dismissed from
2017/18 MBB Schedule
2018 - Dorian Gerald - Te

Old 06-13-2016, 07:33 PM   #21
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 10950385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Battlefield 1

Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 12:04 PM   #22
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 200
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

I'm really impressed with where they are going with this. I have been wondering if they would ever do a game like this even back 10-15 years ago when MOH was considered relevant. WWI is something that often goes forgotten, understandably since WWII was at an even more global scale, but with my great grandfather having been a combat engineer during the war, I had always wondered what it was like.

From a lighter note, it looks like it could be really entertaining and I like how diverse the game looks based on the trailers.
Old 06-14-2016, 02:20 PM   #23
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

I'm glad they kept the campaign in a time where it seems like the single player experience has become an afterthought. Battlefield has always done a great job with their single player campaigns, even with Hardline. That's what makes it so disappointing that they couldn't do it with Battlefront...
Old 10-25-2016, 02:29 PM   #24
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 1000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

So, this game seems really great. Of course, I only got to play through the first chapter of the first stage of the campaign (the tanks) so far. Man is it pretty. But holy lord do I suck. I haven't played an FPS in like a year or two. Will take me like a month to get some rust off probably but I think I will be playing a lot of this on psn.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 02:42 PM   #25
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000062293326235
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

This has to be the best damn single player campaign war game I have ever played. EVER

Vendable Bow Youtube

Vendable Bow Twitter
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:20 PM   #26
Ahmad
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 675575501
Ahmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot material

Have you guys dived into online play yet?
Ahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:20 PM   #27
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
Have you guys dived into online play yet?
I have, them maps are so massive with so many players. It is not an easy game. Let's just say getting a K/D ratio that is good is not as easy as it is in Cod. It is literally like a real war. Your going to die, and if your lucky you wont, but you will. Kind of hard to explain. You really can't camp in this game because bombers can just target your location and take you out.

Vendable Bow Youtube

Vendable Bow Twitter
Old 10-25-2016, 04:30 PM   #28
roosterdude21
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3226940575
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
So, this game seems really great. Of course, I only got to play through the first chapter of the first stage of the campaign (the tanks) so far. Man is it pretty. But holy lord do I suck. I haven't played an FPS in like a year or two. Will take me like a month to get some rust off probably but I think I will be playing a lot of this on psn.
Well, now don't going around being too hard on yourself just bc you're a shitty noob POG. In Battlefield you're actually supposed to die often so you can respawn to another place on the battlefield and get the whole experience.
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 04:41 PM   #29
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude21 View Post
Well, now don't going around being too hard on yourself just bc you're a shitty noob POG. In Battlefield you're actually supposed to die often so you can respawn to another place on the battlefield and get the whole experience.
Yeah it even says, we do not expect you to survive. The point being so you can see the other soldiers stories. That is why I thought the campaign is very well done.

Vendable Bow Youtube

Vendable Bow Twitter
Old 10-25-2016, 05:24 PM   #30
Ahmad
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 675575501
Ahmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot materialAhmad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
I have, them maps are so massive with so many players. It is not an easy game. Let's just say getting a K/D ratio that is good is not as easy as it is in Cod. It is literally like a real war. Your going to die, and if your lucky you wont, but you will. Kind of hard to explain. You really can't camp in this game because bombers can just target your location and take you out.
So far i've only played Conquest and Domination. Having a blast with it. The game looks beautiful.
Ahmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 06:46 PM   #31
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
I never thought I would see the day that I saw someone call someone a POG on CT.
FlorenceCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 09:17 PM   #32
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Quote:
Fk a Kd ratio, I just love playing the game. You're going to die unless you are squaded up with teammates who are communicating. Lone wolfing is usually how I roll. I just don't play online enough to have enough friends to squad up with. Plus I suck at run and gunning.

I get enough satisfaction out of sniping a moving target >100 yards. Marksman points are the sweetest.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:52 PM   #33
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 785200
InletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot materialInletCock1989 is USC mascot material

LMAO
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:18 PM   #34
roosterdude21
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3226940575
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
I never thought I would see the day that I saw someone call someone a POG on CT.
Haha, who doesn't want to grow up to be bullet sponge?
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:41 PM   #35
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

What's a POG? Preternatural Old Guy?
Old 10-26-2016, 02:04 PM   #36
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
What's a POG? Preternatural Old Guy?
"Person Other than Grunt"
carolina_corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:21 PM   #37
unccgamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
unccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPitunccgamecock rules the CockPit

Game is awesome. Frame rate drops sometimes but it's great
unccgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 08:12 PM   #38
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Just now getting into the MP. Man this is the SHIZ. None of the old COD guys playing it?

Last edited by LegalCock; 11-28-2016 at 08:34 PM..
Old 11-28-2016, 08:36 PM   #39
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101850400
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

I should have the game by tomorrow. Ordered it online through Best Buy's Black Friday deal.
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:50 PM   #40
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 1012700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

best game ever black ops is trash

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote