CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
WeCocky2001
Gamecocks1137
Master Bedroom
smoovecock
Three and Out
Ironfan
Ace Dilcock
Blitzkrieg
gotrice?
MBB - Frank Martin's (1079)
ESPN to lay off abou (600)
Injuries (519)
2018 - Mychale Salah (423)
2020 WBB Alli Campbe (386)
Best Rock Voice All- (357)
NFL Draft (353)
2018 - Caleb Tannor (348)
Oculus Rift (342)
2019 - Jackson Hanna (326)
ESPN to lay off about 100
Injuries
2018 - Quin Williams
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
MBB - Frank Martin's Comm
Oculus Rift
USC backs out of 2019 roa
2018 - Channing Tindall
Alabama LB Reuben Foster
Name a Gamecock

Old 11-29-2016, 04:49 PM   #41
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000062845361251
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Battlefield 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACXIMVS View Post
best game ever black ops is trash
Agree 100%

Vendable Bow Youtube

Vendable Bow Twitter
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 07:26 PM   #42
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 950385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

It gets tough if you're not playing the objectives or squaded up.

Also, the battlepacks are basically worthless. I wish there were more options for customizing weapons like previous battlefield games, but they took the Battlefront approach. I love the gameplay, but wish they kept that aspect.
Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 10:01 PM   #43
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 1000
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

What do you mean, like Camos? I'm liking the medals, which is like the contracts. Seems like you can change sights and attachments and whatnot.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 01:10 PM   #44
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Just now getting into the MP. Man this is the SHIZ. None of the old COD guys playing it?
It may be on the wish list for Christmas. Are you on the PS4? I never see you online or I am not paying enough attention to my friend's list.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:12 PM   #45
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Who plays on Xbox one?
Old 11-30-2016, 10:57 PM   #46
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101850400
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
Who plays on Xbox one?
I just installed it. Username is Usedcougar256 (Microsoft generated name haha)
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:57 PM   #47
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
It may be on the wish list for Christmas. Are you on the PS4? I never see you online or I am not paying enough attention to my friend's list.
Lol. I forgot that you go by corpraider on the PS4.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:30 AM   #48
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Yeah man. On PS4. I'm not sure how to use all the party system and whatnot as this is the first MP game I've played since upgrading. Watched your COD video. Wow that looks like uh...ghosts with jumping?

Holy shit did I fly a fighter plane right into the ground in cloud cover yesterday.
Old 12-01-2016, 02:42 PM   #49
usc52
BrBa

Male

usc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to usc52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
Who plays on Xbox one?
I play daily when I get off of work at night. Absolutely love it.

Gamer Tag: PHATSNAPz
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 02:55 PM   #50
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Yeah man. On PS4. I'm not sure how to use all the party system and whatnot as this is the first MP game I've played since upgrading. Watched your COD video. Wow that looks like uh...ghosts with jumping?

Holy shit did I fly a fighter plane right into the ground in cloud cover yesterday.
I'll look send an invite if I end up getting it. Hopefully you fly better than Berry did during the beta. It was a fiery death for the both of us.
Old 12-01-2016, 05:08 PM   #51
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc52 View Post
I play daily when I get off of work at night. Absolutely love it.

Gamer Tag: PHATSNAPz
I play with a couple nights a week around 10 PM. GT: FoxQuickstrike
Old 12-03-2016, 08:23 PM   #52
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

What sensitivity do you guys play on? Do you use those FPS freek things? Does not one have mics on this game?
Old 12-04-2016, 09:06 AM   #53
usc52
BrBa

Male

usc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPitusc52 rules the CockPit

Xbox and Dice need to get their crap togther. Tired of laggy games and getting kicked and dropped from games and party chat. Other than that I am completely happy with the game. Level 51. Finally got my Hellreigl Friday night and it's as good as advertised.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:43 AM   #54
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-American

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

I'm only level 8 but am loving this game. I enjoy playing as a medic so far and am slowly learning the maps and getting better. I also really enjoy conquest mode.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:08 AM   #55
usc52
BrBa

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
I'm only level 8 but am loving this game. I enjoy playing as a medic so far and am slowly learning the maps and getting better. I also really enjoy conquest mode.
Conquest is BAttlefields bread and butter. If you like conquest give Operations a try. Just like conquest but with a little story attached to it.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:21 PM   #56
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Yeah trying to lean the maps. I'm like level 7 i think. Been playing a lot of dom and TDM. I suuuuuuck. Been trying to scout with Gewer 98. Anything i can do to earn warbonds faster and unlock some decent guns? I miss like contracts and wager matches.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:14 PM   #57
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Quote:
Yeah trying to lean the maps. I'm like level 7 i think. Been playing a lot of dom and TDM. I suuuuuuck. Been trying to scout with Gewer 98. Anything i can do to earn warbonds faster and unlock some decent guns? I miss like contracts and wager matches.
Play conquest, hop in a tank with a good driver when possible
Old 12-06-2016, 11:35 AM   #58
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Wow. I can kind of fk some stuff/people up with the assault class.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:54 PM   #59
LegalCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

Hey, how do i generate those text messages on ps4? Like need ammo or get out of the tank or whatever.

Man I love that firing doesn't ping you on this game on the minimap but the sound is actually good enough so that headphones help you locate people.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:05 PM   #60
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Hey, how do i generate those text messages on ps4? Like need ammo or get out of the tank or whatever.

Man I love that firing doesn't ping you on this game on the minimap but the sound is actually good enough so that headphones help you locate people.
RB on the Xbox so I imagine R1 on PS.