CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
cockyguitar
thumpin big
2k15
6pack
trolllips2cock
Luke Skycocker
gameCOCKadoodle
SC Tag
Cockadowdledoo
crowcutta
**USC (15-3) vs. Ken (5065)
Best Mail-Order Stea (390)
Gamecock Garnet Pain (274)
Davis & Gray (251)
CBB: SOUTH CAROLINA (195)
NFL: STEELERS @ PATR (154)
NFL: PACKERS @ FALCO (112)
**USC (15-3) vs. Kentucky
2018 - Dakereon Joyner
2017 Commitment - Jamyest
Best Mail-Order Steaks?
Football Operations Facil
CBB: SOUTH CAROLINA @ KEN
Kentucky favored by 13
Davis & Gray
Frank Martin responds to
Branding

Old 12-19-2016, 09:26 PM   #21
USCswimming
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
USCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talonsUSCswimming has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: New helmet to add to the collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebluesi View Post
Yea, not much I can do about that unfortunately. It'll probably make more of a mess trying to take it off
Heat up the decal/glue with a blow dryer and it comes off clean. Awesome helmet.

---Class of 2013 & 2017---
USCswimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:27 PM   #22
ChunkSnackwell
Starter

Male

ChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgc2014 View Post
Yeah well I am from Maryland and love the maryland flag haha have a huge one in my basement and have tons of gear with it on everything.
Just like ugly kids need someone to love them -- I guess the MD state flag needs that as well.
ChunkSnackwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:27 PM   #23
impirius
just this guy, you know?

Male

CockyCash: 500
impirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot materialimpirius is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by dffoxfanatic71 View Post
not to turn this into a uniform thread, but i dont like the palmetto bumper. we have a palmetto on the state flag on the back. I prefer the Carolina personally.
The big issue with the palmetto tree bumper is that the tree should be centered, not the entire logo.
impirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:30 PM   #24
onebluesi
Walk On

Male

onebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCswimming View Post
Heat up the decal/glue with a blow dryer and it comes off clean. Awesome helmet.
Thanks man, I might have to try that
onebluesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:16 PM   #25
USCNowAndForever
4-Star

Male

USCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spurs

Quote:
Dude, don't judge me. You don't know me. You have no clue if I contribute money every Christmas to the less fortunate or not. Which my wife and I both do just for your information. So until you know facts, might I suggest you refrain from judging somebody until you know facts. I'm sure you've never spent $300 on anything though. But thanks for your concern.
I'm glad you and your wife contribute. It just seems like a frivelous purchase. Sure you give, but it's like, you could contribute EVEN MORE and help make the world a still better place by donating that money instead of getting a custom helmet made that is just for show, and does basically nothing to make the world a better place. It wouldn't be as bad if it were a jersey you are going to wear to games, but dude, this is just a helmet that's going to sit on a shelf...

Look, do what you want. Like I said, it just seems like a frivelous purchase.

Glad you confronted me directly.

USC home game attendance record: 13-1
USCNowAndForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:19 PM   #26
USCNowAndForever
4-Star

Male

USCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spursUSCNowAndForever has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkSnackwell View Post
Oh lord. Take that BS elsewhere.
So the issue of starving children is BS?

USC home game attendance record: 13-1
USCNowAndForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:29 PM   #27
onebluesi
Walk On

Male

onebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his combonebluesi is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCNowAndForever View Post
I'm glad you and your wife contribute. It just seems like a frivelous purchase. Sure you give, but it's like, you could contribute EVEN MORE and help make the world a still better place by donating that money instead of getting a custom helmet made that is just for show, and does basically nothing to make the world a better place. It wouldn't be as bad if it were a jersey you are going to wear to games, but dude, this is just a helmet that's going to sit on a shelf...

Look, do what you want. Like I said, it just seems like a frivelous purchase.

Glad you confronted me directly.
Well that is your opinion, and I respect your opinion, but in the same breath, my wife and I work very hard for what we earn, and she wanted to get this helmet for me for Christmas and I saw nothing wrong with that. I collect football helmets, and yes, it will be sitting on a shelf along with my many other helmets, but that is my hobby.... Are you going to criticize everyone that has a hobby that involves spending an x amount of dollars? I sure hope not.
Old 12-19-2016, 11:40 PM   #28
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 157561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Quote:
There are children starving to death and this dude is spending $300 on a "show" helmet. That $300 could have helped feed starving children, but instead it goes to a helmet that is for show...
There are starving children in this world, but I still think you should spend some money on some Summer's Eve to make sure you clean all that sand out...
Old 12-19-2016, 11:58 PM   #29
DontTreadOnMe
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100010500
DontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot materialDontTreadOnMe is USC mascot material

Quote:
Well that is your opinion, and I respect your opinion, but in the same breath, my wife and I work very hard for what we earn, and she wanted to get this helmet for me for Christmas and I saw nothing wrong with that. I collect football helmets, and yes, it will be sitting on a shelf along with my many other helmets, but that is my hobby.... Are you going to criticize everyone that has a hobby that involves spending an x amount of dollars? I sure hope not.
I'm sure he is just trolling. But you handled it very well. I probably couldn't have done the same.

Your helmet is awesome. I know exactly how you felt making sure every detail was correct. I did the same thing with a 1985 Dan Marino helmet I had made. Another example would be a 1776 Charleville smoothbore musket. An exact replica of what our boys used in the revolutionary war. One of the funnest guns I've ever shot. I'm also pretty damn accurate with it came considering it's a smoothbore and it shoots a .69 caliber ball.
DontTreadOnMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 12:01 AM   #30
ChunkSnackwell
Starter

Male

ChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot materialChunkSnackwell is USC mascot material

Quote:
So the issue of starving children is BS?
No -- the BS is bringing that up when you have no clue how someone spends their money overall nor do you have any right to tell someone how they should be spending their money, Mr. High and Mighty.

Figured it was pretty obvious but maybe you're not as bright as you are sanctimonious.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:02 AM   #31
ChunkSnackwell
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYBEZ View Post
There are starving children in this world, but I still think you should spend some money on some Summer's Eve to make sure you clean all that sand out...
Old 12-20-2016, 12:05 AM   #32
atrain3067
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 825000
atrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to atrain3067

Old 12-20-2016, 12:08 AM   #33
onebluesi
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe View Post
I'm sure he is just trolling. But you handled it very well. I probably couldn't have done the same.

Your helmet is awesome. I know exactly how you felt making sure every detail was correct. I did the same thing with a 1985 Dan Marino helmet I had made. Another example would be a 1776 Charleville smoothbore musket. An exact replica of what our boys used in the revolutionary war. One of the funnest guns I've ever shot. I'm also pretty damn accurate with it came considering it's a smoothbore and it shoots a .69 caliber ball.
Thanks man, I appreciate that. And that sounds awesome! I'm not all they knowledgeable about guns, but to replicate a gun exactly like it was over 200 years ago is impressive. I'm very particular about things when it comes to recreating them, helmet or anything. And as far as this dude being a "humanitarian", I sure hope he lives in a hut, bc if he doesn't, it's clearly "frivolous" to live in a home bigger than a hut when he could take thousands of extra dollars and save world hunger....
Old 12-20-2016, 12:11 AM   #34
onebluesi
Walk On

Male

Quote:
No -- the BS is bringing that up when you have no clue how someone spends their money overall nor do you have any right to tell someone how they should be spending their money, Mr. High and Mighty.

Figured it was pretty obvious but maybe you're not as bright as you are sanctimonious.
Some people you just have to spell it out for them.... Thanks for the back up though, he clearly didn't get it
Old 12-20-2016, 12:21 AM   #35
ChunkSnackwell
Starter

Male

Quote:
Some people you just have to spell it out for them.... Thanks for the back up though, he clearly didn't get it
No problem. Figured I owed you one after kinda being a dick in your baby thread.

Plus people like that dude irk me something fierce.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:24 AM   #36
onebluesi
Walk On

Male

Quote:
No problem. Figured I owed you one after kinda being a dick in your baby thread.

Plus people like that dude irk me something fierce.
Kinda?!.... Lol, just kidding. It's all good man, no worries.

Last edited by onebluesi; 12-20-2016 at 12:37 AM..
Old 12-20-2016, 01:20 AM   #37
ChunkSnackwell
Starter

Male

Quote:
Kinda?!.... Lol, just kidding. It's all good man, no worries.
LOL! Cool.
Old 12-20-2016, 09:40 AM   #38
BeaufortCOCK
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
BeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot materialBeaufortCOCK is USC mascot material

Quote:
There are children starving to death and this dude is spending $300 on a "show" helmet. That $300 could have helped feed starving children, but instead it goes to a helmet that is for show...
"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

So you don't have tv? cell phone? any type of none life sustaining commercial goods in your home? Play golf? go to a Carolina game? drink something besides water? Have more than a couple sets of clothes?

All that money could of fed hundreds of kids man... how dare you...Go hock all your wife's jewelry now before its to late!

R.I.P. "White Circle" 1983-2015
BeaufortCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:16 AM   #39
wincocks84
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 275
wincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot materialwincocks84 is USC mascot material

USCNowAndForever, I admire your enthusiasm for the poor which is needed immensely. However, that's like saying don't go buy anything unless you need it. Because the rest can be spent on the poor. Have you gone and sold all of your possessions?
wincocks84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:27 AM   #40
DrZyn
El Logical

Male

CockyCash: 812
DrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPitDrZyn rules the CockPit

Quote:
Take that liberal shit and get out of here.