CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spur's Addiction
Lancelot
Master Bedroom
Blitzkrieg
smoovecock
Spurticus
kick_ball
SanAntonioCock
ShutTheSuccop
GapoGamecock51
On average, doctors (430)
email extortion from (391)
PK grills (267)
Anyone here have any (125)
Pretty funny. Bride (111)
Im planning on Calli (56)
2019 - Jammie Robinson
2019 - Jaquaze Sorrells
2019 Commitment - Ryan Hi
Homemade Hot Sauce
Can Carolina and Tennesse
PK grills
Im planning on Calling th
2019 - Jaylen McCollough
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
How Long Will It Take for

Old 03-25-2018, 11:04 PM   #3781
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 10950385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: AMC brings 'Walking Dead' to life

AMC sucks, I want to watch next week’s scene then go to bed.

That zombie scene towards the end is everyone’s deepest zombie fear. Someone dies in the night, turns, then eats you in your sleep. Scary stuff.
Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 11:50 PM   #3782
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 429
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

May want to post a guard or two next time. Also, don’t leave doors wide open. Oh and have a guard watch for the prisoners as well.

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:44 AM   #3783
crowcutta
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 6000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

is it bad that i hope the kid is dead. i understand his brother was killed and he wants revenge but what an idiot. as for our heroes, youve just gone through a battle on your own turf with casualties on both sides yet halfway through the night the only two people who arent sleeping like a baby are former counselors at camp crystal lake. that said i enjoyed it, but sophia will be rolling over in her grave if that moron somehow survives.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 03:00 PM   #3784
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowcutta View Post
is it bad that i hope the kid is dead. i understand his brother was killed and he wants revenge but what an idiot. as for our heroes, youve just gone through a battle on your own turf with casualties on both sides yet halfway through the night the only two people who arent sleeping like a baby are former counselors at camp crystal lake. that said i enjoyed it, but sophia will be rolling over in her grave if that moron somehow survives.
Camp Crystal Lake

That’s exactly what it felt like.

Darryl should have been eaten while he was boning Rosita in the back of a Camaro.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:19 PM   #3785
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Fantastic episode though i don’t see how Rick and Negan went from a fight to the death two episodes ago to now teaming up against the remaining Saviors.

The fact that either one could turn on the other at any moment makes this development insanely intense.

The next few episodes are going to be bonkers.

Spoiler alert: APRIL FOOLS

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
Old 04-02-2018, 09:13 AM   #3786
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
Fantastic episode though i donít see how Rick and Negan went from a fight to the death two episodes ago to now teaming up against the remaining Saviors.

The fact that either one could turn on the other at any moment makes this development insanely intense.

Dwight and Simon have some big time trouble headed their way. Two episodes left....they need to start winding this thing down with Negan.

Morgan and Rick teaming back up was fun to watch.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:18 AM   #3787
cocky0
Unmoderated

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 9899200
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
Fantastic episode though i donít see how Rick and Negan went from a fight to the death two episodes ago to now teaming up against the remaining Saviors.

Funny enough, this might actually happen.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:13 AM   #3788
crowcutta
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 6000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

initially i was thinking negan picked up the blonde savior who saw dwight was a traitor and escaped, not thinking about someone who escaped the hilltop pigpen. i assume rick swinging and connecting with a guy who was helping him was meant to be a callback to the prison where an inmate made a wild swing that was meant to connect with rick while they were battling walkers. henry's spot looked like a callback to where rick dropped off sophia.

it was obvious what morgan was going to say in response to why he saved initially saved rick, but still it was a good moment to maybe make rick analyze both of their actions what hes headed toward and finally think about carl's vision for the future.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:18 AM   #3789
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Lenny is a great actor. It really made for a good episode.

I’m pretty sure Negan picked up the blonde who knows about Dwight. Where else could she be?
Old 04-04-2018, 11:24 AM   #3790
BigRedCock
kob's DADDY

Male

CockyCash: 5672
BigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
Lenny is a great actor. It really made for a good episode.

Iím pretty sure Negan picked up the blonde who knows about Dwight. Where else could she be?
My money is on Gregory
BigRedCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:54 AM   #3791
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedCock View Post
My money is on Gregory
There is just a huge arch there that hasn’t been completed, and there are only 2 episodes left. I don’t see how they would leave that hanging.

I can see it being Gregory though, just because this show hates being obvious
Old 04-04-2018, 12:54 PM   #3792
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 244550779341
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowcutta View Post
initially i was thinking negan picked up the blonde savior who saw dwight was a traitor and escaped, not thinking about someone who escaped the hilltop pigpen. i assume rick swinging and connecting with a guy who was helping him was meant to be a callback to the prison where an inmate made a wild swing that was meant to connect with rick while they were battling walkers. henry's spot looked like a callback to where rick dropped off sophia.

it was obvious what morgan was going to say in response to why he saved initially saved rick, but still it was a good moment to maybe make rick analyze both of their actions what hes headed toward and finally think about carl's vision for the future.
Good call on the past episodes echoing in the recent one! Didn't make that connection but it seems obvious really. As far as winding up in the next 2 episodes, I personally don't think Negan dies. The script has been trying to make him a sympathetic character and it may mean he somehow survives.

I want his brains bashed in via Lucille.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:21 PM   #3793
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdaddy66 View Post
Good call on the past episodes echoing in the recent one! Didn't make that connection but it seems obvious really. As far as winding up in the next 2 episodes, I personally don't think Negan dies. The script has been trying to make him a sympathetic character and it may mean he somehow survives.

I want his brains bashed in via Lucille.
They may make Rick into the bad guy by the end of it. I know it goes a certain way in the comics, but with Carl dead I think Rick has lost that part of him that keeps him from totally breaking. That turn on the Saviors was brutal, heís shown a bad side the past two seasons. Technically Rick started the war with the Saviors.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:25 PM   #3794
BigRedCock
kob's DADDY

Male

CockyCash: 5672
BigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot materialBigRedCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
They may make Rick into the bad guy by the end of it. I know it goes a certain way in the comics, but with Carl dead I think Rick has lost that part of him that keeps him from totally breaking. That turn on the Saviors was brutal, heís shown a bad side the past two seasons. Technically Rick started the war with the Saviors.
Yes. As they said in the show, Morgan didn't kill Rick because Morgan's son was there. Now that Carl is gone, will Rick turn bad?
BigRedCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:14 PM   #3795
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

Last episode was a solid A

Old 04-16-2018, 08:47 PM   #3796
GamecockNeal
Back in Asia!

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

So judging by the lack of posts about the finale, I assume everyone is kind of with me and still watch the show but could honestly care less at this point. However, I enjoyed last nights episode and actually the past two of the year. That being said, WTF at the end with Maggie, Darryl and Jesus. She was like the Godfather/Scarface. If that is the direction it is heading then I believe my time with the show has completely run its course. It will have fully jumped the shark.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:04 PM   #3797
Blitzkrieg
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 5500
Blitzkrieg is USC mascot materialBlitzkrieg is USC mascot materialBlitzkrieg is USC mascot materialBlitzkrieg is USC mascot materialBlitzkrieg is USC mascot materialBlitzkrieg is USC mascot materialBlitzkrieg is USC mascot materialBlitzkrieg is USC mascot materialBlitzkrieg is USC mascot materialBlitzkrieg is USC mascot materialBlitzkrieg is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockNeal View Post
So judging by the lack of posts about the finale, I assume everyone is kind of with me and still watch the show but could honestly care less at this point. However, I enjoyed last nights episode and actually the past two of the year. That being said, WTF at the end with Maggie, Darryl and Jesus. She was like the Godfather/Scarface. If that is the direction it is heading then I believe my time with the show has completely run its course. It will have fully jumped the shark.
I so wanted someone...anyone... to kill Neagan last night. Sigh.....

I also thought it would have been awesome if Neagan would have beaten Father Gabriel to death with Lucille when they captured him after he bailed out of the car. Sigh...

OK I though...maybe Neagan didn't kill Father Gabriel after they recaptured him so he could shoot him in front of Rick and the gang. Sigh...

The show just doesn't seem to do things that make you go "damn!" any more. What is the point of continuing to carry this huge entourage season after season?

Oh well............I'll be anxiously awaiting Season 9.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:36 PM   #3798
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 244550779341
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

I loved the episode... Rick was channeling Carl by allowing Negan to live, as well as the rest of the Saviors. He pissed Maggie off royally which led to the meeting about "playing nice" to show Rick how wrong he and Michonne were to let Negan live. And Eugene's redemption was great! I knew that he flipped too easily after making so much progress in the character department. Balls... He grew some!

Maggie 'Corleone' was a bit of melodrama but it may set up a very interesting season #9, which has new show runners so I am excited to see what transpires. All in all a great finish to a plodding season.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:20 AM   #3799
GamecockNeal
Back in Asia!

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

Jesus has always been the pacifier but now hes gonna go Judas on Ricks gang? Darryl, whom I wish would die as hes always been my least favorite, is gonna turn on his best friend?
Old 04-17-2018, 05:37 AM   #3800
Wham
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 3000
Wham is USC mascot materialWham is USC mascot materialWham is USC mascot materialWham is USC mascot materialWham is USC mascot materialWham is USC mascot materialWham is USC mascot materialWham is USC mascot materialWham is USC mascot materialWham is USC mascot materialWham is USC mascot material

The actress who plays Maggie hasn't signed up for the next season and is under contract with ABC for a pilot (not a series - yet). With this set up if she leaves do they re-cast or kill her off screen if she doesn't re-up?
I am OK with recasting myself but I know most fans today have trouble separating character from actor. The setup requires better pay off than Maggie died so never mind.
Not sure I still care enough to find out.
Wham is online now   Reply With Quote