CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
thekob
TastyLicks
Blitzkrieg
FurmanCock
Captain9Dragons
carolina_corpsman
Flameout12
Order 66
JDStud6
Korey Banks transfer (1352)
Muschamp's signature (1120)
Pickens needs your H (771)
Zion Williamson pay (758)
I finally figured ou (563)
A Few Thoughts On Th (526)
Spurrier's take on C (275)
SEC teams mid-season (243)
The drops aren't on the r
Battling Apathy
Convince me these are all
A Few Thoughts On This Se
Muschamp's signature win
Spurrier's take on Coordi
Jake Bentley or Bust
Black Ops 4
2020 Commitment - Luke Do
2019 - Quavaris Crouch

Old 10-11-2018, 11:44 AM   #101
Wisercock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 20000
Wisercock is USC mascot materialWisercock is USC mascot materialWisercock is USC mascot materialWisercock is USC mascot materialWisercock is USC mascot materialWisercock is USC mascot materialWisercock is USC mascot materialWisercock is USC mascot materialWisercock is USC mascot materialWisercock is USC mascot materialWisercock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Jake Bentley or Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidrobinski View Post
Question: Drew Locke; acknowledged NFL prospect, network, media, and NFL scouts golden boy.

Plenty of underthrown/overthrown/into double coverage. Without dumb one liners, what do you think of HIS performance Saturday.
You are kidding right? Look at the whole body of work not one game.
Old 10-11-2018, 12:09 PM   #102
CapitolCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000002258
CapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisercock View Post
Well...if you want to do that, Jake has struggled against ranked teams (who for the most part are really good teams). Drew has struggled against Power 5 teams in general. I don't think Lock is a bad QB. He certainly suffers from a lack of overall talent around him. But he still struggles. I'm happy for him that he can throw 7 TDs against Missouri State though.
CapitolCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:41 PM   #103
sosfan812
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5500
sosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisercock View Post
If you actually take all of the games Drew played against just us and combined all of the stats for those games you would see he is, at best, mediocre against stiff competition.
sosfan812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:41 PM   #104
Cocky2001
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 5400
Cocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot materialCocky2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayin View Post
He can still bring it! (and I mean 2001, not Jake or Scar)

WHOA!!! Gamecock Message Board Royalty makes an appearance! <the 'I'm not worthy bow> If it ain't Swayin', (we ain't playin'!!!) (47 posts in 11 years...I thought I had slowed down my posting...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Dilcock View Post
Simple.....

Jake starts off every game by over-throwing receivers and putting too much zip on the ball, resulting in drops, bobbles and pick sixes. Normally reliable receivers drop the ball early. And we quickly dig a hole that is too deep to climb out of.

Start Scar and let him play the First Quarter. Then put in Jake - he plays much better after the First Quarter and the game will still be close.

Let Scar be Allen Mitchell and Jake be Mike Hold. Hey - it worked, right?

Great points in the first two paragraphs!

Points sent for referencing the '84 season to support your points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitolCock View Post
1. How do you know who is the hot hand “that day”? You don’t. You start the guy you think gives you the best chance. Clearly, the staff feels like that’s Jake.

2. It matters. 4 of Jake’s losses to ranked teams are against Clemson and Georgia. We wouldn’t have won any of those games with Aaron Rodgers at QB. But Scar comes in against a trash defense and all of a sudden, he’s just automatically better?

3. I continue to say Jake needs to clean up his errant throws in certain situations. But I also think he has ended up taking a lot of the blame for other players’ mistakes. And we’re going to need to run a wide-open offense against A&M. They have a poor pass defense, but they’ve been extremely efficient and get themselves off the field. We will need to move the chains. Now if Scar starts and does that, then fine. But they still didn’t let him go crazy even after he showed he could do the more simple tasks he was given.

4. I’m sure Muschamp is really excited about putting his career, reputation, and family behind Bobby Bentley’s feelings. And I’m sure Bobby Bentley rushed to CockyTalk to see what a bunch of fickle fans had to say about his relationship to our QB.

1. I don't "know"... you don't "know" … and the coaches don't "know" either. To quote Lou Holtz, "You have a different team each week." All that you can do is look at their latest body of work. I am not going to look up the stats, but, what we all know is that Scar won with zero turn overs and Bent lost with 3 interceptions. Scar is healthy and Bent has a banged up knee. Scar is playing his last season of football while
Bent has another season and hopes for a career in the nfl. (the rest below)

1-3. The 'eye' test. Scar doesn't throw (or didn't Sat) receivers into trouble. Jake does this regularly. Scar made a perfect throw to the TE on that last drive. Bent underthrew 2 wide open receivers (ok...one was an rb) that had beaten coverage and gotten behind the dbs against UK. Scar had some pocket presence and threw the ball away (I had forgotten what that looked like) Bent has zero pocket presence and is never going to intentionally add an incomplete to his stats. I could go on...

Bent can, and usually will once a game, make a pass that few can complete. But, he is going to have 7+ passes/game that make you shake or scratch your head and look away. Notice how often receivers have to slow down for Bent. Notice how often receivers have to lean back against their momentum to make a catch. Bent consistently throws behind the receivers back and short. Scar actually hit several receivers in stride Saturday. 3 plays illustrate this perfectly...On two of those plays, Bent under threw different receivers that were wide open and should have been touchdowns by 10-15 yards against UK. On the third play, with the game on the line, Scar threw a perfect strike hitting the TE in stride against Mizz.

The point that North Augusta Gamecock (forget his official s/n here, but if this is who I think it is, he is a long time poster with some good insight) was that the defense we were playing doesn't dictate the tendencies we were seeing (unless maybe Alabama's defense). I agree with him on this.

I will say this again, all things considered, Saturday has it best chance for good (in all areas) if Scar starts and Bent comes in if needed.

4. If you think that I was referencing message boards when I talked about politics in college football, you were sadly mistaken. If you do not think that politics have certain influences on ours or any athletic department in the college sports universe, you were even more mistaken.
to come true." Bodhi.

Last edited by Cocky2001; 10-11-2018 at 02:56 PM..
Cocky2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 03:17 PM   #105
CapitolCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot materialCapitolCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky2001 View Post
WHOA!!! Gamecock Message Board Royalty makes an appearance! <the 'I'm not worthy bow> If it ain't Swayin', (we ain't playin'!!!) (47 posts in 11 years...I thought I had slowed down my posting...)

Great points in the first two paragraphs!

Points sent for referencing the '84 season to support your points!

1. I don't "know"... you don't "know" … and the coaches don't "know" either. To quote Lou Holtz, "You have a different team each week." All that you can do is look at their latest body of work. I am not going to look up the stats, but, what we all know is that Scar won with zero turn overs and Bent lost with 3 interceptions. Scar is healthy and Bent has a banged up knee. Scar is playing his last season of football while
Bent has another season and hopes for a career in the nfl. (the rest below)

1-3. The 'eye' test. Scar doesn't throw (or didn't Sat) receivers into trouble. Jake does this regularly. Scar made a perfect throw to the TE on that last drive. Bent underthrew 2 wide open receivers (ok...one was an rb) that had beaten coverage and gotten behind the dbs against UK. Scar had some pocket presence and threw the ball away (I had forgotten what that looked like) Bent has zero pocket presence and is never going to intentionally add an incomplete to his stats. I could go on...

Bent can, and usually will once a game, make a pass that few can complete. But, he is going to have 7+ passes/game that make you shake or scratch your head and look away. Notice how often receivers have to slow down for Bent. Notice how often receivers have to lean back against their momentum to make a catch. Bent consistently throws behind the receivers back and short. Scar actually hit several receivers in stride Saturday. 3 plays illustrate this perfectly...On two of those plays, Bent under threw different receivers that were wide open and should have been touchdowns by 10-15 yards against UK. On the third play, with the game on the line, Scar threw a perfect strike hitting the TE in stride against Mizz.

The point that North Augusta Gamecock (forget his official s/n here, but if this is who I think it is, he is a long time poster with some good insight) was that the defense we were playing doesn't dictate the tendencies we were seeing (unless maybe Alabama's defense). I agree with him on this.

I will say this again, all things considered, Saturday has it best chance for good (in all areas) if Scar starts and Bent comes in if needed.

4. If you think that I was referencing message boards when I talked about politics in college football, you were sadly mistaken. If you do not think that politics have certain influences on ours or any athletic department in the college sports universe, you were even more mistaken.
Why have coaches if nobody knows? We pay them a whole lot of money to not know.

Most people that use the "eye test" actually use their eyes to do it. What I saw with my eyes was that Scarnecchia handled a really insignificant amount of responsibilities really well. Awesome. I'm glad we won and I'm glad he played well in that situation. It's not enough to say he's the best option.

Bentley actually has above average pocket presence. He gets himself out of collapsing pockets frequently. I watched Scarnecchia come into the game against Kentucky at the end and he looked like a ping pong ball getting smacked around play after play. I guess we all forgot about that.

I agree with this "North Augusta Gamecock." Missouri's defense had nothing to do with why we ran the plays we ran. It had everything to do with the fact that McClendon didn't want to get us in 2nd and 10 or 3rd and 10 situations because the QB we were playing hadn't started a game in his whole career (probably since his dad isn't on staff or something) and didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

Bentley DOES make mistakes. I haven't denied that anywhere. I just want him to clean those up. That's it. I watched Scar throw 4 really bad balls too though. He was lucky not to have two picks, and one he threw 5 yards short of the receiver. So choosing to only see the good in one QB and only the bad in another isn't helpful. Bentley is just a better QB.

And again, Muschamp isn't starting Jake because Bobby is on staff. It's that simple.
Old 10-11-2018, 03:25 PM   #106
Lucky
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1750
Lucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot materialLucky is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitolCock View Post
And again, Muschamp isn't starting Jake because Bobby is on staff. It's that simple.
You've mentioned this in every post. It's pathetic. I think you're trying to convince yourself through repetition...
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 03:26 PM   #107
CapitolCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
You've mentioned this in every post. It's pathetic. I think you're trying to convince yourself through repetition...
The person I was responding to referenced it. I only say it when somebody else brings it up. Unfortunately, it just happens too often. Thanks for the concern though.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:13 PM   #108
Legalman72
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 26147483647
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

Cocky2001 is a legend from OOTS and hits the point time and time again.

Perhaps someday Bentley can become a consistently good QB. I hope he can. For now, he's erratic, inconsistent and unable to put together great games against good teams.
Legalman72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:16 PM   #109
Legalman72
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 26147483647
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

BTW, Bentley's pocket presence leaves a lot to be desired. Facing good defensive lines, he displays happy feet and scrams too early. UGA 2018 and Clemson in 2017 are good examples. It was clear Clemson could tell he was hearing footsteps. It went south from there.
Legalman72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:30 PM   #110
Flameout12
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legalman72 View Post
BTW, Bentley's pocket presence leaves a lot to be desired. Facing good defensive lines, he displays happy feet and scrams too early. UGA 2018 and Clemson in 2017 are good examples. It was clear Clemson could tell he was hearing footsteps. It went south from there.
...and now the cat's out the bag that Jake's not the only QB on the team and there are other options.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:41 PM   #111
kidrobinski
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1320
kidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot material

This is one of those issues that you’ve come down on one side or the other and nothing on a forum is going to sway you.

I personally hope Scar starts and plays because I simply believe Bentley has not had enough time to heal properly given that particular injury. I also believe that if the rest of the team drops passes, fumbles, commits pass interference every possession, and continues missing tackles that we will not win either way.

But you guys with this “throw the receiver into trouble” or whatever you’re calling it supposed knock on Bentley...

This is major college football; when I was in *high school* we weren’t coached nor did we have time or opportunity to worry about not “throwing a receiver into trouble”. Good Lord, the qb sees windows; portals where his guy can get it and the other guy can’t, and he expects his guy to bloody GET it when he puts it in that window. This is the friggin SEC; to expect a qb to stand in a pocket that’s deteriorating by the millisecond while defensive guys are pawing at him while his internal clock is counting down to find an appropriate window that will not “throw his guy into trouble” is nonsense.
kidrobinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:56 PM   #112
Master Bedroom
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 10500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
This is one of those issues that you’ve come down on one side or the other and nothing on a forum is going to sway you.

I personally hope Scar starts and plays because I simply believe Bentley has not had enough time to heal properly given that particular injury. I also believe that if the rest of the team drops passes, fumbles, commits pass interference every possession, and continues missing tackles that we will not win either way.

But you guys with this “throw the receiver into trouble” or whatever you’re calling it supposed knock on Bentley...

This is major college football; when I was in *high school* we weren’t coached nor did we have time or opportunity to worry about not “throwing a receiver into trouble”. Good Lord, the qb sees windows; portals where his guy can get it and the other guy can’t, and he expects his guy to bloody GET it when he puts it in that window. This is the friggin SEC; to expect a qb to stand in a pocket that’s deteriorating by the millisecond while defensive guys are pawing at him while his internal clock is counting down to find an appropriate window that will not “throw his guy into trouble” is nonsense.
With all due respect...this is factually nonsense. Some traits of a great QB are to be able to throw a wr open, to throw a catchable ball, to throw it where only your wr has a chance to catch it or it is incomplete, to look off defenders, go through your progressions, to throw the ball away if nothing is there (don't force it unless 4th down) etc.. Now it is unrealistic to expect that on every play I guess...but those are all things the QB is taught and works on from @ middle school ball on
Master Bedroom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:34 PM   #113
kidrobinski
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1320
kidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot materialkidrobinski is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
With all due respect...this is factually nonsense. Some traits of a great QB are to be able to throw a wr open, to throw a catchable ball, to throw it where only your wr has a chance to catch it or it is incomplete, to look off defenders, go through your progressions, to throw the ball away if nothing is there (don't force it unless 4th down) etc.. Now it is unrealistic to expect that on every play I guess...but those are all things the QB is taught and works on from @ middle school ball on
Throw the receiver open yes, of course; you kind of reword what I already said to take issue with what I said. The inference was that the thoughtful and responsible qb (ie the non-Bentley model) is focused on the play after completion.
kidrobinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:40 PM   #114
Master Bedroom
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 10500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

Quote:
Throw the receiver open yes, of course; you kind of reword what I already said to take issue with what I said. The inference was that the thoughtful and responsible qb (ie the non-Bentley model) is focused on the play after completion.
It's the same thing just worded differently. You always want to lead your wr to an opening and especially away from getting his head took off
Master Bedroom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:45 PM   #115
NYSC
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
NYSC is making other chickens nervousNYSC is making other chickens nervousNYSC is making other chickens nervousNYSC is making other chickens nervousNYSC is making other chickens nervousNYSC is making other chickens nervousNYSC is making other chickens nervous

To all those who must post that Bentley is starting this week because of skill. Could any of you please name me any other player who would start with a bum knee? We needed Rico more than Bentley and we didn’t let him play when his knee was giving him problems... this is a setup because they know Scar is not giving it back and they want to give him one more shot. We the fans pay for it because even if we loose or if it’s close he will keep starting.
NYSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:07 PM   #116
kingoftheroost
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 100014000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSC View Post
To all those who must post that Bentley is starting this week because of skill. Could any of you please name me any other player who would start with a bum knee? We needed Rico more than Bentley and we didn’t let him play when his knee was giving him problems... this is a setup because they know Scar is not giving it back and they want to give him one more shot. We the fans pay for it because even if we loose or if it’s close he will keep starting.
I don't know if I agree or disagree with the last part of your post. It sincerely didn't make sense to me.

Quote:
this is a setup because they know Scar is not giving it back and they want to give him one more shot.
Who is getting one more shot? Bentley or Scarnecchia?

Quote:
We the fans pay for it because even if we loose or if it’s close he will keep starting.
Who will keep starting? Bentley or Scarnecchia?
Old 10-11-2018, 07:10 PM   #117
spurfan93
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 5200
spurfan93 is USC mascot materialspurfan93 is USC mascot materialspurfan93 is USC mascot materialspurfan93 is USC mascot materialspurfan93 is USC mascot materialspurfan93 is USC mascot materialspurfan93 is USC mascot materialspurfan93 is USC mascot materialspurfan93 is USC mascot materialspurfan93 is USC mascot materialspurfan93 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftheroost View Post
I don't know if I agree or disagree with the last part of your post. It sincerely didn't make sense to me.

And “Scar not giving it back”. What the hell does that even mean??
Old 10-11-2018, 07:15 PM   #118
NYSC
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
NYSC is making other chickens nervousNYSC is making other chickens nervousNYSC is making other chickens nervousNYSC is making other chickens nervousNYSC is making other chickens nervousNYSC is making other chickens nervousNYSC is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftheroost View Post

Let me clarify

I was saying that if Scar got another start people would want to bench Bent so they are doing this because there is no going back so they hope he rises to the occasion

2. Even if Bentley isn’t that great as long as the game is close he will continue to start which is bad for the fans who want competition.
NYSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:20 PM   #119
kingoftheroost
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 100014000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Let me clarify

I was saying that if Scar got another start people would want to bench Bent so they are doing this because there is no going back so they hope he rises to the occasion

2. Even if Bentley isn’t that great as long as the game is close he will continue to start which is bad for the fans who want competition.
Thank you for the clarification.

I don't think that's what's going on with the QB situation. Obviously, none of us knows with any certainty, but it seems like it would be beyond risky for the coaches to start someone they sincerely didn't think was the best option.
Old 10-11-2018, 07:41 PM   #120
CapitolCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Which brings me to my next point everybody...don’t smoke crack.