CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Blitzkrieg
gotrice?
Captain9Dragons
USCBASEBALL1
AR1
SanAntonioCock
Ahmad
jdaniel
Gamecock303
SwampFox
Ga. QB Eason (1566)
Should fans attend/w (1184)
Frank Martin Goes Ba (1047)
Ole Miss QB Shea Pat (968)
Thoughs On Men's BB (755)
The Trip to Tampa (724)
2019 Commitment Jayl (673)
Thank You Seniors Tr (380)
Ga. QB Eason (308)
2020 MBB - Jaemyn Br (235)
The Official "#Spurs
Major Programs We've Neve
2020 WBB - Angel Reese -
Martin on the fans
2018 - Jamarcus Chatman -
Thoughs On Men's BB At Ex
2018 Commitment - Dakereo
2019 Commitment Jaylin Ni
2018 Commitment - Darius
2018 - KJ Henry

Old 12-05-2017, 11:35 AM   #41
scgc2014
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
scgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his comb
Default Re: COD: WWII

Quick scoping is definitely an issue
scgc2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 12:46 PM   #42
CoverTwo
If C2 doesn't trust you..

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Is it because the aim assist is broken?

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:34 PM   #43
Gamecockman12
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 7200
Gamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgc2014 View Post
It is a lot of fun I can't wait for the new maps to come.
Same here. Hopefully those new maps will be good.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:43 PM   #44
scgc2014
Walk On

Male

scgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his combscgc2014 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Is it because the aim assist is broken?
I have no idea but the main way I die is getting quick scoped, it's pretty ridiculous. Most of the time when I watch people don't even look through the scope at all even for a millisecond and they'll kill me. I need to try hardcore to balance it out I liked that idea from whoever said that earlier.

They'll never do it but if you hit someone trying to snipe you the flinch should be pretty significant, maybe even knocking you out of scoping completely haha. Also, you should have to aim down the sight for some short amount of time to fire a bullet with any type of accuracy at all. Of course, this is coming from a non-sniper/quick scoper.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:50 PM   #45
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 10500
carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Seems like more times than not, I just get stuck in the lobby waiting to join a game. So far, not very impressed with the multi player.
carolina_corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 10:24 AM   #46
scgc2014
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
Seems like more times than not, I just get stuck in the lobby waiting to join a game. So far, not very impressed with the multi player.
Huh...what mode do you mainly play? I encounter various issues, but finding a game is not one. Usually in very quickly.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:51 AM   #47
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgc2014 View Post
Huh...what mode do you mainly play? I encounter various issues, but finding a game is not one. Usually in very quickly.
Its happened in team death match and free for all, says there are like 40 matches, but won't join any of them.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2017, 12:41 PM   #48
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 95200
Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

Is this game worth the money? Thinking about picking it up because I've been looking for something new to play....for about the late to months I haven't been able to put up with bf1 for more than one game
Gamecock303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:59 PM   #49
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

I enjoy it and I haven't really big fans out the last couple outside of BO3. The maps are getting stale quick. They really screwed the pooch only putting in 9 maps at launch.

I will say it again. Go to hardcore to get away from the quick scopers. Outside of of USS Texas and Gustav's Cannon where everyone snipes anyway, but even then it is not QS to the degree I've seen it when I have played core. If you play want to play HC Dom or HC TDM add me, usc_yogi. Just put Cockytalk in the message so I know it is from this group and will add it.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:02 PM   #50
Gamecockman12
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 7200
Gamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot materialGamecockman12 is USC mascot material

Hardcore is definitely the way to go. Way too much quick-scoping otherwise.
Old 12-06-2017, 03:46 PM   #51
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
I enjoy it and I haven't really big fans out the last couple outside of BO3. The maps are getting stale quick. They really screwed the pooch only putting in 9 maps at launch.

I will say it again. Go to hardcore to get away from the quick scopers. Outside of of USS Texas and Gustav's Cannon where everyone snipes anyway, but even then it is not QS to the degree I've seen it when I have played core. If you play want to play HC Dom or HC TDM add me, usc_yogi. Just put Cockytalk in the message so I know it is from this group and will add it.
I haven't played any of the CODs since World at War (outside of the one that immediately followed it a couple of times) and honestly I think I like WaW better than BF1 (not a real big fan of the huge maps and all the vehicles). I played mostly HC on WaW so I will definitely check it out if I pick it up
Old 12-07-2017, 02:26 PM   #52
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

Am I the only one having the stuck in lobby issues?
Old 12-07-2017, 02:49 PM   #53
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock303 View Post
I haven't played any of the CODs since World at War (outside of the one that immediately followed it a couple of times) and honestly I think I like WaW better than BF1 (not a real big fan of the huge maps and all the vehicles). I played mostly HC on WaW so I will definitely check it out if I pick it up
WaW was my favorite COD as well. This game is no where as near as good as that one but it is worth a go if you just like that era. I understand your complaints about BF1, but I got used to the maps and vehicles in that one and got plenty of enjoyment out of it.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:51 PM   #54
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
Am I the only one having the stuck in lobby issues?
Stuck as in it never finds a game? I haven't had that issue. What is your NAT type? You can probably research opening up certain ports on your router if you keep having the issue.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:59 PM   #55
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Stuck as in it never finds a game? I haven't had that issue. What is your NAT type? You can probably research opening up certain ports on your router if you keep having the issue.
It goes in the lobby and never matches to a game.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:06 PM   #56
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

Went and bought the game last night only to come home and find out I still had to download more content. Did get to play a little of the campaign last night and a couple of quick multiplayer games this morning. Like it so far other than having to download another update this afternoon.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:03 AM   #57
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Went and bought the game last night only to come home and find out I still had to download more content. Did get to play a little of the campaign last night and a couple of quick multiplayer games this morning. Like it so far other than having to download another update this afternoon.
Unfortunately that is the way games are today with updates and having to install everything when you first play the game. Last night's update brought a winter theme to HQ and set it up for different kinds of supply drops it seems. My internet has been messing up the last couple of nights when trying to play. Not a fan of Time Warner/Spectrum right now. I was able to get a few games in after I finally updated and got my internet working better.
Old 12-10-2017, 10:00 PM   #58
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

is there any point in prestiging the weapons and division?

I wish there were more HC game mode...I die way too much to play any of the HC modes other than domination and it would be nice for a change every now and then.

anyone play on XBOX one?
Old 12-10-2017, 10:17 PM   #59
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
is there any point in prestiging the weapons and division?

I wish there were more HC game mode...I die way too much to play any of the HC modes other than domination and it would be nice for a change every now and then.

anyone play on XBOX one?
I'm on xbox one, but I kinda suck haha!
Old 12-10-2017, 11:20 PM   #60
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

I suck too. if you ever want to play my name is CellularCrown52 (was the name I was given when I started the account).