CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
crowcutta
TaySC
lfowens
Ironfan
tcmac08
markymark550
pick6
SanAntonioCock
smoovecock
**USC (14-13) vs. Ge (1426)
**USC (3-1) vs. Wint (1406)
Deebo and Shi Smith (881)
2019 - Taisun Phomma (720)
2019 - Jacob Conover (584)
Hey Y’all...Billy Gr (484)
Rebel Rags Suit Alle (393)
Two-Time National Ch (372)
BRITISH INVASION - 1 (260)
Daily Five: Vacated (199)
**USC (3-1) vs. Winthrop
Coaching carousel: 2017-1
**USC (14-13) vs. Georgia
2019 - Quavaris Crouch
2019 Commitment - Rodricu
Tight End U
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
2019 - Jamie Pettway
2019 -Glover Cook- Lousvi
2020 - Leonard Manuel - M

Old 02-12-2018, 12:15 PM   #161
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 10500
carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material
Default Re: COD: WWII

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Certain maps are heavy grenade bombers, but that again depends on who you're planning against. I usually keep the grenades in my pocket unless someone is camping or something like that.
I like setting the mines in camping spots.
carolina_corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:26 PM   #162
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 20200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
Haha I do have a couple of S Mine set ups. Those are fun to piss people off with, because everybody hates them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:53 PM   #163
RedneckCPA
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 350
RedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPitRedneckCPA rules the CockPit

Sticky bombs in Demo!
RedneckCPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:08 PM   #164
uscGRAD04
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 5833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Quote:
Haha I do have a couple of S Mine set ups. Those are fun to piss people off with, because everybody hates them.

If you wanna mess around and have fun with S-Mines. Choose Expeditionary Division and Concussed as your Basic Training. You will be able to put out two S-mines and as they explode you can resupply from the dead enemies. It's an unlimited supply of mines.

Cheap kills I know but it will piss people off.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:16 PM   #165
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post
If you wanna mess around and have fun with S-Mines. Choose Expeditionary Division and Concussed as your Basic Training. You will be able to put out two S-mines and as they explode you can resupply from the dead enemies. It's an unlimited supply of mines.

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:55 PM   #166
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:

That would be great for Point Du Hoc, talk about pissing some people off. Set 3 or 4 mines in that central area and you will certainly end a few kill streaks.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:11 PM   #167
uscGRAD04
Household Name

Male

uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:
That would be great for Point Du Hoc, talk about pissing some people off. Set 3 or 4 mines in that central area and you will certainly end a few kill streaks.

You can only set two out at a time.

But the hard part (for me at least) is to stay alive long enough. Esp on that map.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:18 PM   #168
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
You can only set two out at a time.

But the hard part (for me at least) is to stay alive long enough. Esp on that map.
So if you set out two, then resupply, you have to wait for the first two to detonate before laying more out?

Either way, I usually drop a mine on the stairs to the bunker with the mounted gun, or place it in the corner of the same bunker where campers like to crouch to shoot people coming up the stairs. It never fails to yield a kill, usually within 30 seconds.

That or in the narrow path ways next to a box and just hope someone walks past it.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:36 PM   #169
uscGRAD04
Household Name

Male

Quote:
So if you set out two, then resupply, you have to wait for the first two to detonate before laying more out?

Either way, I usually drop a mine on the stairs to the bunker with the mounted gun, or place it in the corner of the same bunker where campers like to crouch to shoot people coming up the stairs. It never fails to yield a kill, usually within 30 seconds.

That or in the narrow path ways next to a box and just hope someone walks past it.

You can only resupply after one or both are detonated.

I usually set both out. Then when one gets tripped, I go to a dead body and get one off of him then set that one out.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:37 PM   #170
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
You can only resupply after one or both are detonated.

I usually set both out. Then when one gets tripped, I go to a dead body and get one off of him then set that one out.
Ah, OK. I see how that would be a challenge. Either way, I will try it tonight.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:11 AM   #171
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I'm totally setting this up. The only problem is I play in a bunch of parties now, so I wouldn't be able to hear the people screaming in the lobby.

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:45 AM   #172
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
I'm totally setting this up. The only problem is I play in a bunch of parties now, so I wouldn't be able to hear the people screaming in the lobby.
That's the best part. I get a warm fuzzy feeling when my my mine detonates and I get the kingslayer medal.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:51 PM   #173
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
That's the best part. I get a warm fuzzy feeling when my my mine detonates and I get the kingslayer medal.
I played in a match this morning that a guy kept laying a mine down, and then camping just ahead of it. I was running my shotgun, so I'd turn the corner, see him as I'm hearing the spring go off, and then I'd blast him in the head because he was looking the other way.

That seriously happened 5+ times. It even made the kill cam at the end of a round

Quote:
I agree with Cack.