CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Support > Hall of Fame

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Captain9Dragons
Ace Dilcock
Cockygaming
rabid cock
2k15
Y Formation
Three and Out
TKE226
SanAntonioCock
U-Dub Gamecock
Bowl Talk.... (1222)
What Phases of Our G (1083)
NO BLACKOUT!!!! Or A (1027)
Ugliest uniforms aro (992)
First for everything (983)
2017 Puerto Rico Tip (930)
Cooler and crock pot (825)
**USC Women (3-0) vs (747)
Gamecocks Ranked 28t (728)
Picture (602)
Picture
Gamecocks Ranked 28th in
Bowl Talk....
BE THERE
Will USC Score >21 vs
**USC Women (3-0) vs. Wof
That was Jake’s best game
What Phases of Our Game M
WBB: Any news on BCM?
2019 - Quavaris Crouch

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 11:14 AM   #41
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 99900000
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover
Default Re: CWS USC vs. UCLA GAME #2 Thread**

I still haven't heard yet...i'm waiting
Old 06-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #42
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material

they may announced it on www.1075thegame.com during the 12:00 show...i'll be listening
Old 06-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #43
jdixonfan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 4950375
jdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot materialjdixonfan is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to jdixonfan Send a message via Skype™ to jdixonfan

So I just got a text that I need to work tomorrow night at 7...we better close this out tonight!
Old 06-29-2010, 11:26 AM   #44
njp48
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 150200
njp48 is USC mascot materialnjp48 is USC mascot materialnjp48 is USC mascot materialnjp48 is USC mascot materialnjp48 is USC mascot materialnjp48 is USC mascot materialnjp48 is USC mascot materialnjp48 is USC mascot materialnjp48 is USC mascot materialnjp48 is USC mascot materialnjp48 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
You are 100% correct.. Did Orel Hershiser go to UCLA or Clemson?? The dude cant say 1 good damn thing about us.. Ventura isnt much better, but at least said a few good things about Carolina.. I really got pissed off when towards the end of the game (I think in the bottom of the 8th)... Orel said "Well, this will probably be Cooper's last time pitching, since he will never pitch in majors"... I was like "YOU POMPOUS ASS MUTHA *******".. Orel's sorry ass never mentioned that Cooper got drafted in the 12th round.. Dude was all over Cole's **** to realize Cooper was a pretty good pitcher.. And if I drank everytime Orel said "Well, Carolina hasnt hit the ball hard yet, and is lucky to have the lead they have"... I would be in the hospital getting my stomach pumped right now..

And not to mention, how many times do we have to hear Orel whine about taking a flight from Los Angeles to Omaha??? Man, dude... if you dont want to be there... GTFO, and take you wine and cheese ass back to Southern California... and go eat some Tofu you conceited prick!

Orel went to Bowling Green State University in Ohio. So did I.

You would think with all that free time on the plane he would have had a chance to read up on the Gamecocks. Then maybe he would have know Cooper had been drafted.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:27 AM   #45
johnnyb
Banneded

Male

CockyCash: 1382674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
anyone got a high resolution copy of this, i would love to print it out and "gift" it to a clemson co-worker of mine

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:30 AM   #46
lowcountrygamecock
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
lowcountrygamecock has hatched from the shell

That would be a great a gift idea.

I want Roth to start tonight and get a least a good 4 maybe 5 innings and then bring Webb in.

2010 SEC East Champions!!
Old 06-29-2010, 11:32 AM   #47
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

CockyCash: 226
RedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot material

Roth if he can go. I think he has earned the chance to try and finish the CWS off.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:36 AM   #48
lowcountrygamecock
Walk On

Male

lowcountrygamecock has hatched from the shell

He certainly has.

Question: Do you think since this could possibly end up being the seniors last game in a gamecock uniform, would Tanner let Ebert step into the DH spot late in the game if we are up?

2010 SEC East Champions!!
Old 06-29-2010, 11:43 AM   #49
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

CockyCash: 226
RedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot materialRedSoxGamecock8 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Question: Do you think since this could possibly end up being the seniors last game in a gamecock uniform, would Tanner let Ebert step into the DH spot late in the game if we are up?
if Carolina has a big lead i could see this being possiable late in the game. I would love to see Ebert get a chance but right now Tanner is set with the current line up and Brady Thomas is doing very well at the DH spot
Old 06-29-2010, 11:45 AM   #50
talon
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5200
talon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot material

lefty tonight dh will be either Matthews Ebert or Bangs
Old 06-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #51
CoverTwo
If C2 doesn't trust you..

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

I'd like to see Webb get the ball .. I don't really think who starts really matters because Tanner is going to empty the bullpen, IMO.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 06-29-2010, 11:58 AM   #52
G&B
time for a joyride...

Male

CockyCash: 200
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by njp48 View Post

You would think with all that free time on the plane he would have had a chance to read up on the Gamecocks. Then maybe he would have know Cooper had been drafted.

what would you expect from a name like Oral Hershey-Highway....

Watching them eat crow is so enjoyable...
Old 06-29-2010, 11:58 AM   #53
boo boo
Banned

Male

boo boo is USC mascot materialboo boo is USC mascot materialboo boo is USC mascot materialboo boo is USC mascot materialboo boo is USC mascot materialboo boo is USC mascot materialboo boo is USC mascot materialboo boo is USC mascot materialboo boo is USC mascot materialboo boo is USC mascot materialboo boo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
I'd like to see Webb get the ball .. I don't really think who starts really matters because Tanner is going to empty the bullpen, IMO.

That is unless he pitches Roth and he has another performance like he did Friday.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:02 PM   #54
ammonsc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 870
ammonsc is sharpening his clawsammonsc is sharpening his clawsammonsc is sharpening his clawsammonsc is sharpening his clawsammonsc is sharpening his claws

i think we are going to go with roth. that is what i gathered from the conversation i had with my cusion A.Matthews this morning

STEPHEN GARCIA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Old 06-29-2010, 12:12 PM   #55
zambam
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 24083333
zambam is USC mascot materialzambam is USC mascot materialzambam is USC mascot materialzambam is USC mascot materialzambam is USC mascot materialzambam is USC mascot materialzambam is USC mascot materialzambam is USC mascot materialzambam is USC mascot materialzambam is USC mascot materialzambam is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by njp48 View Post

He was busy memorizing the number of times that UCLA beat Pepperdine for the Water Polo Championship
Old 06-29-2010, 12:14 PM   #56
uscfsu23
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 5500
uscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambam View Post
He was busy memorizing the number of times that UCLA beat Pepperdine for the Water Polo Championship
LMAO
Old 06-29-2010, 12:15 PM   #57
uscfsu23
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 5500
uscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPit

Guys I am soooooooo excited for tonight, I know like most you I have waited my entire life to hear the words. South Carolina Gamecocks... National Champions!
Old 06-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #58
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

according to 107.5 The Game...no starting pitcher has been announced yet..that was as of 12:15
Old 06-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #59
talon
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5200
talon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot materialtalon is USC mascot material

Stay focussed on the job at hand. Must not allow them to say I told you so. UCLA is a dangerous team with great pitching. We need to continue to peck away like last night.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #60
Bigbadcock12
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 49931240
Bigbadcock12 is USC mascot materialBigbadcock12 is USC mascot materialBigbadcock12 is USC mascot materialBigbadcock12 is USC mascot materialBigbadcock12 is USC mascot materialBigbadcock12 is USC mascot materialBigbadcock12 is USC mascot materialBigbadcock12 is USC mascot materialBigbadcock12 is USC mascot materialBigbadcock12 is USC mascot materialBigbadcock12 is USC mascot material

One more time Gamecocks!!!
GO COCKS!!!
Closed Thread