CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Support > Hall of Fame

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GuyInTheGreenHouse
carolina_corpsman
Spur's Addiction
Captain9Dragons
thekob
Ace Dilcock
Spurticus
TastyLicks
JerseyBird
Master Bedroom
2017 SEC Tournament: (1783)
What jumps out at yo (728)
Music Thread: Day 15 (441)
Sedee Keita to trans (434)
Baseball: South Caro (139)
2 Football Tickets f (13)
Game time set for NC Stat
2017 SEC Tournament:**USC
2018 Commitment - Maxwell
2018 - Josh Vann
2018 - Matthew Hill
2018 - Stephon Wynn
Lindy's and Athlon's are
Sedee Keita to transfer
2 Football Tickets for Ev
Anyone know where I can b

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 03:57 PM   #21
Coondog
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Coondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot materialCoondog is USC mascot material
Default Re: Message from Feisty's brother

Thank you for sharing your heart touching story with us. Feisty was always one of my favorite posters and will be missed.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #22
DeadBallFowl
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
DeadBallFowl is sharpening his clawsDeadBallFowl is sharpening his clawsDeadBallFowl is sharpening his clawsDeadBallFowl is sharpening his clawsDeadBallFowl is sharpening his claws

I sent her a DM in December telling her I read her story and to hang in there, she responded almost immediately saying how she really believed those prayers and well wishes helped her in her fight. To see someone in a situation like that with high spirits and an appreciative and grateful outlook on life is incredible, it really puts things in perspective.

So sad, yet truly inspirational. Thank you for the message Mike.

Forever to thee Jaymie.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #23
kylesmom68
Walk On

Female

kylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his combkylesmom68 is developing his comb

Feisty was so supportive when Kyle had surgery and the blood clot this fall. He still wears her bracelet. I wanted to get her here for the Florida game, but, because of what happened to Kyle it didn't happen.

Prayers sent to you and your family for healing. She is a great loss for you, and us. I know she is watching from heaven smiling that it is baseball season and football is just around the corner!

Linda
Old 02-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #24
bacnblk
Walk On

Female

bacnblk is sharpening his clawsbacnblk is sharpening his clawsbacnblk is sharpening his clawsbacnblk is sharpening his claws

I am very sad I didn't get to know this woman. I thought I was the only one who would like her ashes spread around the Brice. I teared up telling my friends at work and they thought I was crazy. I am glad she saw the cocks have their best year ever and I think the lord will let her keep up with them always.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #25
egnarts
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 700
egnarts is USC mascot materialegnarts is USC mascot materialegnarts is USC mascot materialegnarts is USC mascot materialegnarts is USC mascot materialegnarts is USC mascot materialegnarts is USC mascot materialegnarts is USC mascot materialegnarts is USC mascot materialegnarts is USC mascot materialegnarts is USC mascot material

Words cannot describe the loss to our Gamecock nation. My thoughts are with her real family and her extended family in Cockytalk. She is in the hands of God and pain free. For that I am grateful.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:34 PM   #26
spareparts
Hole in 1

Male

CockyCash: 1000618
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Mike, it's hard for you to see what she meant to many of us because, truthfully, she was way more active here than just that one blog/thread. She sent me messages all the time and updates as well as to others. She posted in all sorts of forums, even our political forum (and she could really stand up for herself there!) as well as countless game time forums. She was funny, witty, opinionated, sweet, caring, and a laugh riot sometimes - just like her namesake here. It won't be the same not seeing that avatar of The Incredibles and getting a good feeling when she was fighting hard for every day and winning. I, as well as many others, have so many great memories of your sister.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:27 AM   #27
inCOCKnito

CockyCash:

Update: I have arranged for her ashes to be spread at Williams Brice. I also have contacted my connections with the baseball team, thanks to Michael Roth, and am working on this as well. The football field is a lock! With her there for the remainder of time, I can only expect her to help her Gamecocks to fight with her spirit! The next time you see fluke fumbles, slips, and miscues from our opponents, smile and take heart that it was Jaymie! I will be calling mike tomorrow with more information. She deserves nothing but the best! The baseball team will be receiving her bracelets Saturday. And like Kylesmom said, Kyle wears her bracelet to this day. There's a good shot of it in his latest video about him preparing for the NFL. No one but Fiesty, Kyle, and I know this, but I spoke with Kyle a couple of days before the Cap One game and told him that this might be Jaymie's last game. He carried her memory with him through the whole game. He said if this is her last game, I want her to see history! And so she did! And now she will forever be involved with the team that means so much to her and all of us. I'll smile everytime I'm in the stadium because I know she'll be with us!

Old 02-23-2012, 01:08 AM   #28
MEGA
GO BOOM AND COMPANY

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: 2nd place 2007 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 50451139
MEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot material

God bless you Mike and thanks for sharing her last days with us , at one time I had her phone number and would talk with her , mostly laugh and act silly but we had fun , and then my phone went "Kaplunk" and I lost her number when I lost my contacts ..I had her heavy on my mind the week that I learned of her death , I called a lady thats a member here and left her a message but I never heard back from her to get Feistys number , my heart goes out to you and your family , Jaymie is at peace , Gods grace and mercy will see you through the days ahead .
Old 02-23-2012, 01:20 AM   #29
bcgibson75
Game MVP

Male

bcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot materialbcgibson75 is USC mascot material

Touching story about a great member of Gamecock Nation...now she has the best seat in the house.

RIP and may God bless her family.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:50 AM   #30
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 99900000
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

Quote:
Originally Posted by inCOCKnito View Post
Update: I have arranged for her ashes to be spread at Williams Brice. I also have contacted my connections with the baseball team, thanks to Michael Roth, and am working on this as well. The football field is a lock! With her there for the remainder of time, I can only expect her to help her Gamecocks to fight with her spirit! The next time you see fluke fumbles, slips, and miscues from our opponents, smile and take heart that it was Jaymie! I will be calling mike tomorrow with more information. She deserves nothing but the best! The baseball team will be receiving her bracelets Saturday. And like Kylesmom said, Kyle wears her bracelet to this day. There's a good shot of it in his latest video about him preparing for the NFL. No one but Fiesty, Kyle, and I know this, but I spoke with Kyle a couple of days before the Cap One game and told him that this might be Jaymie's last game. He carried her memory with him through the whole game. He said if this is her last game, I want her to see history! And so she did! And now she will forever be involved with the team that means so much to her and all of us. I'll smile everytime I'm in the stadium because I know she'll be with us!
Absolutely wonderful news!!!
Old 02-23-2012, 08:55 AM   #31
5150harley
Sandlapper Pools

Male

5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
Gave me chills!

Go Feisty!
Old 02-23-2012, 09:05 AM   #32
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 99900000
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150harley View Post
Gave me chills!

Go Feisty!
Exactly!!
Old 02-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #33
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Absolutely fantastic!

I miss Old Cocky Talk

Old 02-23-2012, 09:35 AM   #34
Qatarcock
Redneck Abroad

Male

CockyCash: 1000500
Qatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot materialQatarcock is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Qatarcock

A very touching story and tribute. She and your family will be in all of our thoughts.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:34 PM   #35
TheMule
Band

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule

Often I struggle finding the right words and this is one of those occasions. I look on the board and see four well deserved threads about Jaymie and the one thing I see in all of them is people posting how much she cared about them. It's a testament to her life that even through her pain, even in her final days, she took the time to communicate with and care about people that she never met.

Mike, my prayer is that you and Jaymie's entire family will take comfort that she has beaten the C monster and is with her savior. May the blessings of memories shared be a treasure that y'all will cherish until you meet again. Thank you, Mike for sharing with us, and thank you Jaymie for letting me be your friend.

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #36
Gamerooster
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Gamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot materialGamerooster is USC mascot material

Thaks Mike. She touched a lot of lives here on Cockytalk and was a hero to many. God be with you.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #37
G&B
time for a joyride...

Male

CockyCash: 200
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

I only knew her in the virtual internet but I feel I am a better person having done so....she was inspirational.

Thoughts and prayers to the family, with a heavy heart,

G&B
Old 02-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #38
Hog
1st Team All-American

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Hey Beer Man 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Hey Beer Man 
CockyCash: 1514690
Hog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot material

What a moving story about her. Thank you for sharing it with us. Eventhough I didn't know her on a personal note, I could tell she was a wonderful lady. She will be dearly missed by many. Trust in the Lord and he'll strengthen you during this time.

Just as impressive as the message about her was the message about most of you people here on Cockytalk. For her to think of you in that way speaks volumes. Keep it up!

Old 02-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #39
lencho30
KOLA

Male

CockyCash: 4200
lencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot material

Quote:

Great job! I know the family appreciates your effort and we cockytalkers do as well. Thanks for the update and the effort.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #40
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 540000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150harley View Post
Gave me chills!

Go Feisty!
freakin awesome! glad somebody was able to make this happen.

Closed Thread