CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Support > Hall of Fame

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
carolina_corpsman
SanAntonioCock
2k15
ShutTheSuccop
RGHoskins
AtlGAMECOCK
TastyLicks
ccured
rabid cock
Captain9Dragons
Why don't we run any (981)
Wildcat? (710)
Cack's Toast of the (683)
MJ Webb (644)
Charges revealed for (601)
Freeeze: What I did (542)
Should we go hurry-u (515)
College Station? (480)
Arkansas Kickoff Tim (395)
2018 - Mario Dungey (358)
Jake Bentley analysis
Should we go hurry-up or
Champions of life
Our chances against aTm
Muschamp Presser question
Snoop's take on how the n
Freeeze: What I did was w
Charges revealed for susp
Cack's Toast of the Game
College Station?

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 02:15 PM   #41
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material
Default Re: Message from Feisty's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by inCOCKnito View Post
Update: I have arranged for her ashes to be spread at Williams Brice. I also have contacted my connections with the baseball team, thanks to Michael Roth, and am working on this as well. The football field is a lock! With her there for the remainder of time, I can only expect her to help her Gamecocks to fight with her spirit! The next time you see fluke fumbles, slips, and miscues from our opponents, smile and take heart that it was Jaymie! I will be calling mike tomorrow with more information. She deserves nothing but the best! The baseball team will be receiving her bracelets Saturday. And like Kylesmom said, Kyle wears her bracelet to this day. There's a good shot of it in his latest video about him preparing for the NFL. No one but Fiesty, Kyle, and I know this, but I spoke with Kyle a couple of days before the Cap One game and told him that this might be Jaymie's last game. He carried her memory with him through the whole game. He said if this is her last game, I want her to see history! And so she did! And now she will forever be involved with the team that means so much to her and all of us. I'll smile everytime I'm in the stadium because I know she'll be with us!
Chuck Norris ain't got nothing on you inCocknito! Thanks for your efforts! Any idea when?
Old 02-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #42
Cock-Tail Time
Just Beat Clemson!

Male

Cock-Tail Time rules the CockPitCock-Tail Time rules the CockPitCock-Tail Time rules the CockPitCock-Tail Time rules the CockPitCock-Tail Time rules the CockPitCock-Tail Time rules the CockPitCock-Tail Time rules the CockPitCock-Tail Time rules the CockPitCock-Tail Time rules the CockPitCock-Tail Time rules the CockPitCock-Tail Time rules the CockPit

We will certainly miss you Feisty. I only knew you on Cockytalk, but you were one of my friends here. My fondest memory of you was the PM you sent me worrying about me, when I hadn't been on Cockytalk for a few weeks. How you could know I had been away for a couple of weeks while you were battling this awful disease amazes me. Rest well...we will miss you.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #43
Pho308
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2050
Pho308 is developing his combPho308 is developing his combPho308 is developing his combPho308 is developing his combPho308 is developing his combPho308 is developing his combPho308 is developing his combPho308 is developing his combPho308 is developing his comb

Im usually one to not shed tears about someone I barely know, but this moved me. Im a fairly new poster here, but I knew about Feisty's story. I am glad everything has been going as planned with the ashes, you and your family have my sincerest condolences. As hard as it may be, one can take solace in knowing she's in a better place. My prayers are with you and yours.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #44
bertoholic
THAT Damn Good

Male

CockyCash: 14152650
bertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot material

I read this thread late last night and It may be the first time in my life I've ever cried out of joy. There was only one solitary tear, but when it rolled down my cheek I knew what it was for. There are many that have passed and love the Gamecocks with all of their heart, but you could never find someone who embodies the spirit of a Fighting Gamecock more than Feisty. Now she'll never miss another game.

If you don't know now you know....
Old 02-25-2012, 11:35 AM   #45
inCOCKnito

CockyCash:

Another Update: Mike is in Columbia for the weekend and we will lay Jaymie to rest either today or tomorrow, depending on circumstances. Many people claim to be fans but few know where the word fan comes from. It is short for FANATIC! Jaymie embodied that word better than most of us could dream. Many people have wished for the honor to have their earthly vessels laid at the arena we call Williams Brice. A few have succeeded. Most with large monetary compensation. Well, thanks to her fight and her story, Fiesty will win one for the little guys and gals. As long as it stands, Williams Brice will mark her resting place. Thomas Sumter was called the Fighting Gamecock for his ferocity in battle and his fighting spirit. Our beloved team is called the Fighting Gamecocks for overcoming struggles and a "fight to the death" mentality. Fiesty has earned the same honor! It was once said, "Lay me at the feet of my ancestors. May they receive me graciously for I have fought proudly as they did and have earned the same honor. That day when I should fall, will be a day of celebration and feasting, for I can stand in the presence of my ancestors, knowing that my fight will have won me honor." Now Fiesty joins the ranks of those who have gone before her. Her memory will forever be tied to hallowed ground and the fighters that battled in the arena before her. The type of fight and the stage on which it is conducted make no difference. The sacred ground where we have watched our heroes fight, bleed, celebrate, cry, and sacrifice themselves will play host to another great warrior, Fiesty! History truly will remember her inspirational story, her ability to care about others, and her passion for her team! We will lay you to rest, Jaymie, and will remember you often. Few times in life do we meet someone who has such a profound effect on our lives. We will celebrate your life, and we will see you again! Forever to thee, Jaymie! May Williams Brice stand forever as a symbol of your life, your fight, your passion, and your spirit! We love you.

Old 02-25-2012, 12:00 PM   #46
rolinb1
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

Wow....Stay Feisty...
Old 02-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #47
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Another Update: Mike is in Columbia for the weekend and we will lay Jaymie to rest either today or tomorrow, depending on circumstances. Many people claim to be fans but few know where the word fan comes from. It is short for FANATIC! Jaymie embodied that word better than most of us could dream. Many people have wished for the honor to have their earthly vessels laid at the arena we call Williams Brice. A few have succeeded. Most with large monetary compensation. Well, thanks to her fight and her story, Fiesty will win one for the little guys and gals. As long as it stands, Williams Brice will mark her resting place. Thomas Sumter was called the Fighting Gamecock for his ferocity in battle and his fighting spirit. Our beloved team is called the Fighting Gamecocks for overcoming struggles and a "fight to the death" mentality. Fiesty has earned the same honor! It was once said, "Lay me at the feet of my ancestors. May they receive me graciously for I have fought proudly as they did and have earned the same honor. That day when I should fall, will be a day of celebration and feasting, for I can stand in the presence of my ancestors, knowing that my fight will have won me honor." Now Fiesty joins the ranks of those who have gone before her. Her memory will forever be tied to hallowed ground and the fighters that battled in the arena before her. The type of fight and the stage on which it is conducted make no difference. The sacred ground where we have watched our heroes fight, bleed, celebrate, cry, and sacrifice themselves will play host to another great warrior, Fiesty! History truly will remember her inspirational story, her ability to care about others, and her passion for her team! We will lay you to rest, Jaymie, and will remember you often. Few times in life do we meet someone who has such a profound effect on our lives. We will celebrate your life, and we will see you again! Forever to thee, Jaymie! May Williams Brice stand forever as a symbol of your life, your fight, your passion, and your spirit! We love you.
Points to you for making this happen!

I miss Old Cocky Talk

Old 02-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #48
inCOCKnito

CockyCash:

Final Update: Jaymie's wishes have been carried out! Beneath the shadow of the stands in Williams Brice, along the 2 yard line, Feisty waits to defend the south end zone! She is standing guard for as long as the stadium endures. Jaymie's brother and mother were there and were able to complete her final wish. Both were super nice people and to know I was in the presence of Jaymie's family meant so much to me! Mike also had a cross with signatures and some of the "Fight For Feisty" bracelets attached. He wanted to put it where it would not be disturbed. So a certain player, who will remain nameless but if you know me then you know who this young man is, took Jaymie's family down deep into the belly of Williams Brice where few have ever gone and placed the cross there. Then we went on to see the locker room and player's lounge. Mike and mom (face facts, she's family to us too) were the sweetest people and I can see where Jaymie got her personality from. So, Cockytalkers, every time you're in the stadium, know that Jaymie is there with us. And, thanks to Jaymie's will, her brother will be pulling for us and will be with us in spirit too! (By the way, great idea Jaymie! You are the first person I've ever heard of to bequeath that to another person! Sooooo Jaymie! Lol). Some of you on here are thanking me and I appreciate it, but credit for this goes to a very special Gamecock football player. He gave us 5 years and I know I wish he could be there for 5 more. The Lattimores and the Alshons get a lot of credit but this act to arrange this for a person he never met, will forever make him my favorite Gamecock of all time. Again, if you don't know who I'm talking about, then you don't read many of my posts. Its easy to figure out! He said, "Its amazing that someone I never met can inspire me so much. She inspired me at the bowl game, she inspires me in training, and I really wish I had gotten to meet her." So, with all that said, remember Feisty for her courageous spirit, her "fight to the death" mentality, her kind heart, and her sweet smile. She touched so many people and never asked for anything in return. That is a rare trait in today's world. Also, I passed a bunch of her bracelets to the baseball team via Michael Roth. What a class act he is! Look for the garnet bracelets and know that Feisty is with our baseball team too! (sidenote.....maybe we should get some to our basketball team too. HAHAHA) Do work up there Jaymie. Cause as much havoc for our opposition as you can, help a few balls bounce our way, and make sure Jesus has his Garnet and Black on! From now on, the 2 yard line in the south end zone will be called.....Feisty's Barrier! May she defend it well! Forever to thee, Jaymie!

Old 02-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #49
CarolinaCJAM
Carolina Band

Male

CarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinaCJAM has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Final Update: Jaymie's wishes have been carried out! Beneath the shadow of the stands in Williams Brice, along the 2 yard line, Feisty waits to defend the south end zone! She is standing guard for as long as the stadium endures. Jaymie's brother and mother were there and were able to complete her final wish. Both were super nice people and to know I was in the presence of Jaymie's family meant so much to me! Mike also had a cross with signatures and some of the "Fight For Feisty" bracelets attached. He wanted to put it where it would not be disturbed. So a certain player, who will remain nameless but if you know me then you know who this young man is, took Jaymie's family down deep into the belly of Williams Brice where few have ever gone and placed the cross there. Then we went on to see the locker room and player's lounge. Mike and mom (face facts, she's family to us too) were the sweetest people and I can see where Jaymie got her personality from. So, Cockytalkers, every time you're in the stadium, know that Jaymie is there with us. And, thanks to Jaymie's will, her brother will be pulling for us and will be with us in spirit too! (By the way, great idea Jaymie! You are the first person I've ever heard of to bequeath that to another person! Sooooo Jaymie! Lol). Some of you on here are thanking me and I appreciate it, but credit for this goes to a very special Gamecock football player. He gave us 5 years and I know I wish he could be there for 5 more. The Lattimores and the Alshons get a lot of credit but this act to arrange this for a person he never met, will forever make him my favorite Gamecock of all time. Again, if you don't know who I'm talking about, then you don't read many of my posts. Its easy to figure out! He said, "Its amazing that someone I never met can inspire me so much. She inspired me at the bowl game, she inspires me in training, and I really wish I had gotten to meet her." So, with all that said, remember Feisty for her courageous spirit, her "fight to the death" mentality, her kind heart, and her sweet smile. She touched so many people and never asked for anything in return. That is a rare trait in today's world. Also, I passed a bunch of her bracelets to the baseball team via Michael Roth. What a class act he is! Look for the garnet bracelets and know that Feisty is with our baseball team too! (sidenote.....maybe we should get some to our basketball team too. HAHAHA) Do work up there Jaymie. Cause as much havoc for our opposition as you can, help a few balls bounce our way, and make sure Jesus has his Garnet and Black on! From now on, the 2 yard line in the south end zone will be called.....Feisty's Barrier! May she defend it well! Forever to thee, Jaymie!
Old 02-25-2012, 10:52 PM   #50
spareparts
Hole in 1

Male

CockyCash: 1000618
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Wow man. Amazing.
Old 02-25-2012, 10:57 PM   #51
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
Wow man. Amazing.
Yea that is pretty much amazing
Old 02-25-2012, 11:36 PM   #52
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 540000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material

Quote:
Once again, this is simply awesome. I'm glad that "certain player" was able to help out so much. And props to Roth and the boys for being supportive during all this.

Old 02-25-2012, 11:42 PM   #53
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 100000
TaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to TaterHater1984

I just saw this thread. I haven't been able to post a whole lot this week. This is absolutely amazing. I am so, so glad her wish was carried out. I really can't find the words to say. The whole story is just fantasic.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:48 PM   #54
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
epic job by you to delegate this bro..

thank you for doing all this for Jaymie
Old 02-26-2012, 01:36 PM   #55
TheMule
Band

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule

A tremendous honor for a Feisty Gamecock!

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #56
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

That is fantastic. Kudos to everyone involved and to our school for making this happen. I can't wait for the Spring Game so I can pay my last respects to Jaymie.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #57
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82

So glad this was able to happen. I hate the circumstances, but I can't think of anyone more deserving to be at W-B than Feisty. CarolinaGirl82 and I will see her at Spurrier's Ladies' Football Clinic in April. 2-yard-line, south endzone...We'll be there.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #58
5150harley
Sandlapper Pools

Male

CockyCash: 500
5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material

Awesome. Feisty lives on!
Old 02-26-2012, 04:33 PM   #59
CarolinaGirl82
Short and Sassy

Female

CockyCash: 593
CarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot materialCarolinaGirl82 is USC mascot material

That is awesome! I will see you on April 21st Fesity!
Old 02-28-2012, 07:25 AM   #60
Cockey11
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 900900
Cockey11 has earned his spursCockey11 has earned his spursCockey11 has earned his spursCockey11 has earned his spursCockey11 has earned his spursCockey11 has earned his spurs

I had the privilege of being there it was really awesome seeing an awesome GAMECOCK laid to rest! I felt so sad for the family but happy at the same time because I knew Jaymie was getting what she wanted and needed to rest in peace. I had my son there with me and all I could do was look at him and think how when it comes to your kids you do what you have to do to be sure they are happy. So for Jaymie's mom and brother I could tell it was bitter sweet for them but my thoughts and prayers will for ever be with those people I may never see again but will always hold a special place in my heart for. And for Jaymie even though we never met I will always feel like I knew you!

Closed Thread