CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Support > Hall of Fame

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
GuyInTheGreenHouse
Master Bedroom
CapitolCock
kick_ball
smoovecock
Blitzkrieg
Ironfan
TastyLicks
Take-a-Knee
2017 SEC Tournament: (4067)
WBB Asst. Coach Rumo (1077)
Last Three Years (833)
Alan Knott (698)
Sling TV Opinions (660)
2018 - Jalen Carey - (443)
2019 - Brendan Gant (433)
Cayce gator (422)
The toughest and eas (319)
2018 - James Mitchel (299)
2017 SEC Tournament:**USC
Fans
Lindy's and Athlon's are
2018 - Stephon Wynn
2018 - Trajan Jeffcoat
WBB Asst. Coach Rumors
2018 Recruiting Class (Ma
Sling TV Opinions
Alan Knott
2017 Roster

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 08:41 AM   #61
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Yahoo to gripitandripit2007
Default Re: Message from Feisty's brother

God bless you and your family Mike and Fiesty. Prayers are sent to you all and may Fiesty be rooting on our Gamecocks during every game with no more pain or illness. God bless! Go cocks!

WIN ANYWAY!!

Old 02-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #62
bacnblk
Walk On

Female

CockyCash: 500
bacnblk is sharpening his clawsbacnblk is sharpening his clawsbacnblk is sharpening his clawsbacnblk is sharpening his claws

I wish I knew the player. I'll figure it out and claim him as one of my all time favorites. This story has made me cry a lot. Anyone who loves the gamecocks like this is great to me! I know this lady knows where her body lies and I'm sure she is very happy. I've always thought gamecock fans were special! I love that she will never miss a game and I am so pleased she saw history made. I am am old timer and it's been rough at times, very rough. I had to be a Gamecock because God knows I could be that other team's fan. Them peoples crazy!
Old 02-28-2012, 09:25 PM   #63
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

Awesome!
Old 02-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #64
Pappop
Starter

Male

Pappop rules the CockPitPappop rules the CockPitPappop rules the CockPitPappop rules the CockPitPappop rules the CockPitPappop rules the CockPitPappop rules the CockPitPappop rules the CockPitPappop rules the CockPitPappop rules the CockPitPappop rules the CockPit

If I figure it out he will be one of my favorites also. This is a wonderful story. God Bless the whole family.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:25 AM   #65
inCOCKnito

CockyCash:

There is too much risk of that player getting in trouble. For now, let's just be happy that he was touched by her story so much. Once there is no risk of trouble, I'll make it clear. Too many people would tote this to the wrong people. Fear not, you'll know who it was as soon as possible. Please no guessing! Lol. I'm not saying yay or nay yet.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:45 AM   #66
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 99900000
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

Absolutely amazing...just wonderful!!! i'm so glad this was able to happen.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #67
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1700
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Sorry for your loss.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #68
CocksfanNC
Gamecock Mama

Female

CockyCash: 99500
CocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot materialCocksfanNC is USC mascot material

Thread of the year!

I'm so happy to hear we'll always have Feisty fighting for her beloved Gamecocks on the two yard line! I know Jaymie is smiling down on us all. :)
Old 02-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #69
MikeRoland
Walk On

Male

MikeRoland has hatched from the shell

It was an honor visiting you. I now have a better idea of why Jaymie was so dedicated to cockytalk. You are wonderful people. I don't really blog, but I will check in from time to time and will be wearing my gear on game days, as my little sister will be doing from Heaven and (my understanding because I can neither confirm or deny) the 2 yard line.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #70
lencho30
KOLA

Male

CockyCash: 4200
lencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot material

Feisty's barrier...

So amazing that this was able to happen!
Old 03-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #71
Legalman72
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 30000000000
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

God bless all of you.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #72
NewberryCock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1234866
NewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot materialNewberryCock is USC mascot material

Mike and inCOCKnito...thank you for allowing us to be a part of this rare and special time. She was my friend and I will gladly defend the 2 yard line the rest of my days with Feisty. I can not think of a more fitting resting place for my friend. May God bless you both!

Old 03-19-2012, 12:59 PM   #73
shaw1969
Walk On

Male

shaw1969 is making other chickens nervousshaw1969 is making other chickens nervousshaw1969 is making other chickens nervousshaw1969 is making other chickens nervousshaw1969 is making other chickens nervousshaw1969 is making other chickens nervousshaw1969 is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pho308 View Post
Im usually one to not shed tears about someone I barely know, but this moved me. Im a fairly new poster here, but I knew about Feisty's story. I am glad everything has been going as planned with the ashes, you and your family have my sincerest condolences. As hard as it may be, one can take solace in knowing she's in a better place. My prayers are with you and yours.