CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Support > Hall of Fame

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MountainCock
Captain9Dragons
Gamecocks1137
kick_ball
Three and Out
GregoryHouse
Ace Dilcock
sc455
Blitzkrieg
GuyInTheGreenHouse
Lattimore vs. McFadd (342)
Season parking selec (261)
We Don't Use Star Ra (229)
Looking for prayers (4)
Dozier Signs With the Lak
We Don't Use Star Ratings
Tim Tebow coming to South
2018 - Stephon Wynn
Men's team next season
Lattimore vs. McFadden
Official Baseball Coachin
Football team at Fort Jac
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
Football Ops Center updat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 04:51 PM   #41
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 100000
TaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to TaterHater1984
Default Re: USC catacombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad
If you guys go explore the Catacombs, be sure to take some pics and post them.
Definitely.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:38 PM   #42
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200
IHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to IHateOrange

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Memo to Lane Kiffin: Seven Gamecocks were selected in the 2009 NFL Draft, delaying any possible careers at the gas station.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #43
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

IHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot material

The entrance behind capstone!^

Me in the dark!

Tunnel...

water on the floor

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Memo to Lane Kiffin: Seven Gamecocks were selected in the 2009 NFL Draft, delaying any possible careers at the gas station.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #44
Dietz
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
Dietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot materialDietz is USC mascot material

I've been down there, and from what I saw, they were essentially maintenance tunnels that were flourescently lit...

...I entered through a grate near where the old quad used to be, across from where the Towers were (I'm old, lol)...

...it's quite a labyrinth down there, would be fairly easy to get turned around, urban legend was a student came up in the middle of Sumter Street and got decapitated, now his spirit roams the catacombs eternally...

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Old 04-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #45
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 540000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotSpurrier82
That's near Walhalla, and you can only pick him when it's raining...according to my South Carolina Ghosts book.

I'll look in my book for other places near here. We can go all over SC if you want. I tried to find Alice's grave (anybody familiar with her down in Pawley's?) and I found the cemetary but not the grave.
I've tried the hitchhiker near Walhalla, no luck yet

Old 04-06-2008, 08:00 PM   #46
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

more tunnel

Basement of Gambrell I believe.

Fight club humanities building basement

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Old 04-06-2008, 08:02 PM   #47
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

So we covered every inch of this tunnel.... Started at Capstone.. ended up at Columbia Hall, then Gambrell, then humanities and then the steam building.

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Old 04-06-2008, 08:06 PM   #48
palmettogirlusc
Resident Fashion Expert

Female

Avatar: Award given for the best avatar - Given for: having the best avatar of 2005 
CockyCash: 99987
palmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot material

that is so awesome. i'm super jealous.

Old 04-06-2008, 08:12 PM   #49
slammerz05
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
slammerz05 is developing his combslammerz05 is developing his combslammerz05 is developing his combslammerz05 is developing his combslammerz05 is developing his combslammerz05 is developing his combslammerz05 is developing his combslammerz05 is developing his comb

wow that looks really cool, did you guys previously see it or how did you know where to enter and that square looks too small to fit in
Old 04-06-2008, 08:15 PM   #50
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmettogirlusc
that is so awesome. i'm super jealous.
Want a tour guide?

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Old 04-06-2008, 08:16 PM   #51
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammerz05
wow that looks really cool, did you guys previously see it or how did you know where to enter and that square looks too small to fit in
Just found the thread today and decided to take a look... then said hmmmmm......LET'S DO IT!!!

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Old 04-06-2008, 08:18 PM   #52
SNEEZ
Weapon of Mass Disruption

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 24013420
SNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to SNEEZ

there a cemetary on my property where old family is buried.

my grandfather told me stories of a white woman in the woods and a small "ball of light" that would follow him through the fields back in the 1940-50s
Old 04-06-2008, 08:23 PM   #53
palmettogirlusc
Resident Fashion Expert

Female

Avatar: Award given for the best avatar - Given for: having the best avatar of 2005 
palmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot materialpalmettogirlusc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateOrange
Want a tour guide?
YES!

Old 04-06-2008, 08:26 PM   #54
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

Quote:
YES!
Anytime, just shoot me a PM. It was really fun down there. A little creepy at first because of the crazy noise but after a while you realize it is just cars above you and noise from all the wild pipes. I am going to try and find the other ones... if they exist.

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Old 04-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #55
palmettogirlusc
Resident Fashion Expert

Female

i think i'm just scared of getting caught. i'm a summer away from graduating. but i still really wanna go.

Old 04-06-2008, 08:29 PM   #56
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

Quote:
i think i'm just scared of getting caught. i'm a summer away from graduating. but i still really wanna go.
I think the only way to get caught would be by messing around in the basements that lead into the buildings. We made our way in and out of those pretty quickly.

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Old 04-06-2008, 08:35 PM   #57
TheGuitarCock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 2872
TheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot materialTheGuitarCock is USC mascot material

This sounds really cool. I would be up for it.

IF I do this, I am going to do it before I am a student at USC.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:35 PM   #58
palmettogirlusc
Resident Fashion Expert

Female

hmmm i might take you up on that.

Old 04-06-2008, 08:39 PM   #59
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

Another thing... IT IS HOT! Prepare to come out covered in sweat. Very steamy.

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Old 04-06-2008, 08:44 PM   #60
palmettogirlusc
Resident Fashion Expert

Female

noted. well i mean it is underground...and you always see the steam coming up...kinda obvious that its gonna be hot

Closed Thread