CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Support > Hall of Fame

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MountainCock
Captain9Dragons
Gamecocks1137
kick_ball
Three and Out
GregoryHouse
Ace Dilcock
sc455
Blitzkrieg
GuyInTheGreenHouse
Lattimore vs. McFadd (342)
Season parking selec (261)
We Don't Use Star Ra (229)
Looking for prayers (4)
Dozier Signs With the Lak
We Don't Use Star Ratings
Tim Tebow coming to South
2018 - Stephon Wynn
Men's team next season
Lattimore vs. McFadden
Official Baseball Coachin
Football team at Fort Jac
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
Football Ops Center updat

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 03:10 PM   #21
Nasty
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100400
Nasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot material
Default Re: CockyTalk's 1,000,000th Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedGarnetandBlack
hmm I come home from fishing all morning and 1,000,000 hasn't been broken yet?
did you catch anything.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:10 PM   #22
COMPLETE 2 RICE
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 501
COMPLETE 2 RICE has developed his gaff and talonsCOMPLETE 2 RICE has developed his gaff and talonsCOMPLETE 2 RICE has developed his gaff and talonsCOMPLETE 2 RICE has developed his gaff and talonsCOMPLETE 2 RICE has developed his gaff and talonsCOMPLETE 2 RICE has developed his gaff and talonsCOMPLETE 2 RICE has developed his gaff and talonsCOMPLETE 2 RICE has developed his gaff and talonsCOMPLETE 2 RICE has developed his gaff and talonsCOMPLETE 2 RICE has developed his gaff and talonsCOMPLETE 2 RICE has developed his gaff and talons

The ability to watch so many archived videos from games, and compilation videos that some of you make, and also its great having a central place to get all gamecock news and articles right away instead of having to check 4 different news papers online, and 5 different USC sites. It serves as a great filter that way.

Oh and ability to keep up with scores during work.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #23
KCSuge
Blue Chip

Male

Location: South Carolina & New Jersey Blood runs thru these veins!
CockyCash: 883
KCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudly
Send a message via Yahoo to KCSuge

I've learned more about our recruits, whatever the sport, here. Stuff that I didn't I find on my own. So thanks CockyTalk. Been banned once but that's ok. I sounded like an a** on the post that got me banned. Gonna try and not get banned again. Thanks for the mulligan CockyTalk.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #24
Nasty
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100400
Nasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot materialNasty is USC mascot material

This is the best site on the internet. how do you check what post number we are at and what is the count.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:13 PM   #25
CackDiesel
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
CackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot material

Cockytalk has helped me overcome my Cleptomania and my addiction to nasal sprays.

Old 05-23-2008, 03:15 PM   #26
CackDiesel
Bowl MVP

Male

CackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot materialCackDiesel is USC mascot material

Threads: 9,728, Posts: 242,588, Members: 10,954

Am I looking at the right stats??

Old 05-23-2008, 03:15 PM   #27
TheGamecock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
TheGamecock is developing his combTheGamecock is developing his combTheGamecock is developing his combTheGamecock is developing his combTheGamecock is developing his combTheGamecock is developing his combTheGamecock is developing his combTheGamecock is developing his combTheGamecock is developing his comb

Now that I live in FL I can't always listen to baseball or basketball games for free. I am able to keep up with the games shot by shot and pitch by pitch by checking the game post on Cockytalk. To all the guys that provide that service, I really appreciate it!
Old 05-23-2008, 03:23 PM   #28
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 100000
TaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to TaterHater1984

Love the avatar Cack. I miss the old logo.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:25 PM   #29
Gamecock Lifer
Game MVP

Male

Gamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot material

This site encouraged me to go- and let me know were able to go- to spring practice, and i made most of them!! It gave me some way to fill the void in my life that appeared at the end of football season!!

AND... It gives me something to do on my lunch breaks at work once I am done eating!!
Old 05-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #30
Gamecock Lifer
Game MVP

Male

Gamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot materialGamecock Lifer is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSuge
I've learned more about our recruits, whatever the sport, here. Stuff that I didn't I find on my own. So thanks CockyTalk. Been banned once but that's ok. I sounded like an a** on the post that got me banned. Gonna try and not get banned again. Thanks for the mulligan CockyTalk.
OK- I am glad youa re proud of the girls team you are representing with that purple color, but do they have some OTHER color you could spread your pride by using... that is SUCH a clemzun purple it kinda made me sick...
Old 05-23-2008, 03:27 PM   #31
Gamecock Lifer
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock Lifer
This site encouraged me to go- and let me know were able to go- to spring practice, and i made most of them!! It gave me some way to fill the void in my life that appeared at the end of football season!!

AND... It gives me something to do on my lunch breaks at work once I am done eating!!
Ohh AND it gave me a way to goof off at home, as I ahve amde a career out of posting on the "girls" thread!! Two loves- hotness and sports wrapped into one site... I'm kinda emotional right now just thinking about it...
Old 05-23-2008, 03:31 PM   #32
cock13
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 51250
cock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot material

learning about recruits, and spurticus's practice reports. those being on top of saving me from actually finishing a paper in a reasonable amount of time. best place to kill time at too, actually the only board i post on
Old 05-23-2008, 03:33 PM   #33
KCSuge
Blue Chip

Male

KCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudlyKCSuge is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock Lifer
OK- I am glad youa re proud of the girls team you are representing with that purple color, but do they have some OTHER color you could spread your pride by using... that is SUCH a clemzun purple it kinda made me sick...
Well I haven't even gave it a thought but now that you mention it, it does favor clemson purple but I can't help that one of their colors is purple. Plus that's the color that looks closer to their uniforms. Sorry it reminds you of clemson but it reminds me how proud I am of my daughter, not freakin' clemson.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:41 PM   #34
CackDiesel
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSuge
Well I haven't even gave it a thought but now that you mention it, it does favor clemson purple but I can't help that one of their colors is purple. Plus that's the color that looks closer to their uniforms. Sorry it reminds you of clemson but it reminds me how proud I am of my daughter, not freakin' clemson.
Calm down dude. You don't want to get banned again.

Old 05-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #35
KCSuge
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CackDiesel
Calm down dude. You don't want to get banned again.
Old 05-23-2008, 04:06 PM   #36
garnet4ever
It's always Garnet!

Male

CockyCash: 150000
garnet4ever is USC mascot materialgarnet4ever is USC mascot materialgarnet4ever is USC mascot materialgarnet4ever is USC mascot materialgarnet4ever is USC mascot materialgarnet4ever is USC mascot materialgarnet4ever is USC mascot materialgarnet4ever is USC mascot materialgarnet4ever is USC mascot materialgarnet4ever is USC mascot materialgarnet4ever is USC mascot material

I would just like to thank the circus here for keeping my mind in a gelatin state for which I blame for all my nervous ticks and drool ... bless the CockyTalk Nation ... thank you all!

Old 05-23-2008, 04:59 PM   #37
usc1
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1050987
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

we there yet?
Old 05-23-2008, 05:06 PM   #38
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1668234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Almost there....Cockytalk has exposed me to more info on the Cocks than I previously got. Love the insights and things that other plain media sites dont give.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #39
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1668234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey
I get laid more with Cocky Talk!
i hope Cocky Talk gets me laid...
Old 05-23-2008, 05:36 PM   #40
cocknblue
Looking for Lee Ho Fook's

Male

cocknblue is USC mascot materialcocknblue is USC mascot materialcocknblue is USC mascot materialcocknblue is USC mascot materialcocknblue is USC mascot materialcocknblue is USC mascot materialcocknblue is USC mascot materialcocknblue is USC mascot materialcocknblue is USC mascot materialcocknblue is USC mascot materialcocknblue is USC mascot material

After I started visiting and posting on CockyTalk:
1. I can speak Sanskrit
2. I can divide by zero
3. I can delete the "Recycle Bin" on my PC's desktop
4. I understand what women are thinking all the time
5. I can understand what Michael Stipe is saying on EVERY REM song

There are several things that I still cannot do, such as:
1. Understand why any rational human being would pull for Clemson
2. See anything redeeming about American Idol
3. Figure out why dogs will eat cat food, but cats won't eat dog food.
4. Understand why any would eat tomato-based barbeque

...so I guess I will have to keep visiting and posting.

Last edited by cocknblue; 05-23-2008 at 05:55 PM..
Closed Thread