CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Support > Hall of Fame

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
TRBTB
carolina_corpsman
RGHoskins
kick_ball
Blitzkrieg
TastyLicks
AR1
Wisercock
usc1
kingofnerf
The Bama mentality: (1167)
10 things I'm absolu (982)
BURN THE BOATS: Noth (891)
Interesting David Wi (768)
Honest assessment of (603)
Houston/New England (566)
Three Key Takeaways (532)
Why don't we run any (385)
power went off durin (368)
Is Gary Patterson of (296)
2018 WBB - Aquira DeCosta
Our chances against aTm
Muschamp Presser question
Houston/New England
Jake Bentley analysis
Interesting David William
2018 Commitment - Marlon
2018 - KJ Henry
Carmelo to OKC
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 05:37 PM   #41
theuscerock
WAD SQUAD

Male

NCAA Bracket 3rd Place: Given for NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: NCAA Bracket Challenge 
CockyCash: 500
theuscerock is USC mascot materialtheuscerock is USC mascot materialtheuscerock is USC mascot materialtheuscerock is USC mascot materialtheuscerock is USC mascot materialtheuscerock is USC mascot materialtheuscerock is USC mascot materialtheuscerock is USC mascot materialtheuscerock is USC mascot materialtheuscerock is USC mascot materialtheuscerock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to theuscerock
Default Re: CockyTalk's 1,000,000th Post

Cockytalk allows me to argue what color uniform helps our football team win
Old 05-23-2008, 06:32 PM   #42
CofC07
4-Star

Male

CofC07 is crowing loudlyCofC07 is crowing loudlyCofC07 is crowing loudlyCofC07 is crowing loudlyCofC07 is crowing loudlyCofC07 is crowing loudlyCofC07 is crowing loudlyCofC07 is crowing loudlyCofC07 is crowing loudlyCofC07 is crowing loudlyCofC07 is crowing loudly

how can you tell what number each post is?

“If it ain’t swaying, we ain’t playing”
-- Joe Morrison
Old 05-23-2008, 07:14 PM   #43
TheMule
Band

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule

I work alone and it gets boring as heck. Being able to post and interact with fellow Gamecock fans has been a blessing. I really appreciate all of the foolishness in the Watercooler, the laughs from Smack, and all of the sports info.
BTW, I almost had developed a cure for cancer but posted so much at the beginning that I've forgotten what it was.

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:27 PM   #44
uscsaxplaya
WACCO FOR FLACCO!!!

Male

CockyCash: 200
uscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by CofC07
how can you tell what number each post is?
Go here: http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php

Go to the bottom of the page and look for CockyTalk Statistics

Go Cocks!
Old 05-23-2008, 08:21 PM   #45
MDCox
Two Deep

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: Winning the Board Bowl Contest 
CockyCash: 1740616
MDCox rules the CockPitMDCox rules the CockPitMDCox rules the CockPitMDCox rules the CockPitMDCox rules the CockPitMDCox rules the CockPitMDCox rules the CockPitMDCox rules the CockPitMDCox rules the CockPitMDCox rules the CockPitMDCox rules the CockPit

It helps keep me focused on the good, when sometimes you want to think bad about our sports history. It is a good site to come and get a feeling for the team and other people's opinion on things.

If you type in all caps I am not reading your post. Simple as that.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:26 PM   #46
Cigaro
I drink your milkshake

Male

CockyCash: 50092224
Cigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot materialCigaro is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsaxplaya
Go here: http://www.cockytalk.com/index.php

Go to the bottom of the page and look for CockyTalk Statistics
Mines only shows 230k.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #47
FlyingCock
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 485
FlyingCock is sharpening his clawsFlyingCock is sharpening his clawsFlyingCock is sharpening his clawsFlyingCock is sharpening his claws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro
Mines only shows 230k.
CockyTalk Statistics Threads: 9,741, Posts: 243,229, Members: 10,954
Welcome to our newest member, TheWeave32

If we are looking in the correct spot this thread might be a bit premature.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:55 PM   #48
Gamecock_Aholic
Banned

Male

Gamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot material

CT has helped me love the cocks even more
Old 05-23-2008, 08:57 PM   #49
khosk
Administrator

Male

CockyCash: 110599
khosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCock

We used to delete posts, look in the upper right hand corner of the last post and you will see a number like 48, you can hover over that or look at the url and you will see the number. We stopped pruning posts about 2 or 3 months ago. This post was 998,651.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:06 PM   #50
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

but how do you know which was LAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:07 PM   #51
Gamecock_Aholic
Banned

Male

Gamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot material

hey, almost 11,000 members!
Old 05-23-2008, 09:08 PM   #52
khosk
Administrator

Male

CockyCash: 110599
khosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot materialkhosk is USC mascot material

Go to New Posts and choose the one on top, this will be very close. It's possible it may not actually be the last for most people but it will be extremely close. What will happen is there will be a post that is 1 million. Looks like it won't be till tomorrow. I was wrong.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:08 PM   #53
Spur
Household Name

Male

Best Football Thread: Award given for starting the best football related thread - Given for: starting the best football thread of 2005 (post pics that get you excited) Non-Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best non-football related poster - Given for: being voted the best non-football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 513
Spur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCock

Those stats are the stats that include the threads we have deleted for space

KH, Chuck, and others are talking about the stats of the site since the beginning of this site.

For space reasons, we delete threads after a few months old
Old 05-23-2008, 09:15 PM   #54
SNEEZ
Weapon of Mass Disruption

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 24013420
SNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to SNEEZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by khosk
Go to New Posts and choose the one on top, this will be very close. It's possible it may not actually be the last for most people but it will be extremely close. What will happen is there will be a post that is 1 million. Looks like it won't be till tomorrow. I was wrong.
DON'T LOSE FAITh! I jsut got back and have a 24pk to finish!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 09:20 PM   #55
Spur
Household Name

Male

Best Football Thread: Award given for starting the best football related thread - Given for: starting the best football thread of 2005 (post pics that get you excited) Non-Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best non-football related poster - Given for: being voted the best non-football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 513
Spur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot materialSpur is USC mascot material

I love coming here because I think this forum has it all

Great Admins that care about the forum
Great Mods that care about the forum and its members
Great posters that care about the school, players, and coaches
Old 05-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #56
Gamecock_Aholic
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur
I love coming here because I think this forum has it all

Great Admins that care about the forum
Great Mods that care about the forum and its members
Great posters that care about the school, players, and coaches

word brotha.

that was from the heart
Old 05-23-2008, 09:36 PM   #57
MEGA
GO BOOM AND COMPANY

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: 2nd place 2007 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 50451139
MEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot material

I love this site its very near and dear to my heart , I love most all the people here and the ones I don't love ...............well you know who you are ! Really this site has been a true blessing to me, and I have grown to love these people so much ! Cockytalk is the first site I go to in the mornings and the last site I go to at night !! Thanks to everyone for making CT .............THE BOARD OF BOARDS !!
Old 05-23-2008, 09:50 PM   #58
UgSaCmecocks
Starter

Male

UgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPitUgSaCmecocks rules the CockPit

Shows just how adverse we are in opinions though we call ourselves family/nation. Yep! This site has shown me the good in people as well the ugly..That should be a movie one day. The Good The Bad and Ugly. While we are our own worst fans. We claim to be the best in the country. I have enjoyed this site, even to the point to get some "raged up" . This is one thing we all share .............We are passionate about our Gamecocks!!
Whether we win or lose. We have been drug through the mud, laughed at by competitor fan bases, heart breaking news of players/situations gone to pot. In the end we still stand behind our University. USC! USC!! We all have in commen the desire to win a national championship. So I thank those who created this site and for allowing us to at a level converse about our feelings and hopes. Sadly we do get carried away sometimes and it shouldn't get or taken personally. Maybe things will get turned around on the field/gridiron/court time will tell..GO Cocks!! See ya at the Brice soon...And how about Yell Your Heads Off!! Man this is the most I have typed in along time.. Should be an award for it!!

give me points & you win prizes
Old 05-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #59
airforcecocky
Blue Chip

Male

airforcecocky is crowing loudlyairforcecocky is crowing loudlyairforcecocky is crowing loudlyairforcecocky is crowing loudlyairforcecocky is crowing loudlyairforcecocky is crowing loudlyairforcecocky is crowing loudlyairforcecocky is crowing loudlyairforcecocky is crowing loudlyairforcecocky is crowing loudlyairforcecocky is crowing loudly

a couple of things I like, the icocky board, and being able to keep up with things from out of state easier.
Old 05-24-2008, 02:30 AM   #60
USCKEN
THE AzzKickinChicken

Male

Best USC Fan 2005: Award given to the best fan for 2005 - Given for: being voted the best USC fan of 2005 
USCKEN is USC mascot materialUSCKEN is USC mascot materialUSCKEN is USC mascot materialUSCKEN is USC mascot materialUSCKEN is USC mascot materialUSCKEN is USC mascot materialUSCKEN is USC mascot materialUSCKEN is USC mascot materialUSCKEN is USC mascot materialUSCKEN is USC mascot materialUSCKEN is USC mascot material

I LOVED JUST GETTING THAT GARNET BLOOD BOILING READING ALL THESE AWESOME THREADS!!! LOVE IT BABY!!! GO COCKS!