CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > Hen House

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
TRBTB
Blitzkrieg
thekob
MountainCock
TastyLicks
GuyInTheGreenHouse
Ace Dilcock
Spur's Addiction
FurmanCock
Phil Steele (1103)
Music Thread: Gospel (222)
Rumored Challenger H (118)
Thoughts on music ge (105)
Phil Steele
Official Baseball Coachin
2018 - Stephon Wynn
2018 - Dorian Gerald
Which Restaurant Do You M
Seat Selection
Lattimore vs. McFadden
Tim Tebow coming to South
We Don't Use Star Ratings
2018 Commitment - Wyatt C

Old 08-14-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 99900000
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover
Default ok ladies...

i think you all should post pics of your boyfriend/husband/whatever on here like the guys have a thread over in cockybabes on there girlfriends/wives. I don't have a boyfriend nor husband but I thought it would be something neat to do.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:54 PM   #2
Waya
Game MVP

Female

CockyCash: 4964
Waya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot material
Default Re: ok ladies...

My boys!
Attached Images

Waya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material

great picture waya!!
Old 08-14-2008, 03:13 PM   #4
Waya
Game MVP

Female

Waya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot materialWaya is USC mascot material

The one at the top left is the love of my life!!
Old 08-14-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
The one at the top left is the love of my life!!
well of course, dogs are better than men anyway, lol
Old 08-14-2008, 03:41 PM   #6
keliann78
khosk's wifey

Female

CockyCash: 495
keliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPit

my DH is khosk

he's a handsome old devil

picture taken by me - please do not re-post

hard-core Georgia fan
married to a hard-core Gamecock fan
stay-at-home-mom to our amazing daughter, emma grace
keliann78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:54 PM   #7
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

good ole khosk! great picture!
Old 08-14-2008, 04:28 PM   #8
keliann78
khosk's wifey

Female

CockyCash: 495
keliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPitkeliann78 rules the CockPit

thanks!!

we have 2 dogs and a toddler - but they're all girls. poor ken is in estrogen-overload.

picture taken by me - please do not re-post

hard-core Georgia fan
married to a hard-core Gamecock fan
stay-at-home-mom to our amazing daughter, emma grace
keliann78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:23 PM   #9
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

hahaha awwww!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 06:45 PM   #10
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82

I'll try to get one up of mine, but he's anti-pictures for some reason.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #11
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

LOL morgan, i wonder why RG would be like that, haha. I wish i had one to put up, kinda sad.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:53 PM   #12
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
LOL morgan, i wonder why RG would be like that, haha. I wish i had one to put up, kinda sad.
I have no idea. He's a Hoskins man. He should be fine with it, but he always says, "No, no."
Old 08-14-2008, 07:41 PM   #13
carolinanurse
Walk On

Female

CockyCash: 500
carolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPit

Here is my hubby...

carolinanurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:00 PM   #14
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

great pic nurse!!
Old 08-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #15
carolinanurse
Walk On

Female

CockyCash: 500
carolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPitcarolinanurse rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
great pic nurse!!
thanks! He doesn't like pictures taken of him so I really had to search for that one...
carolinanurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:47 AM   #16
USCSmiley
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 183128
USCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot material

Great pics all!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! I'm like CL--I don't have hubby nor b/f--or I'd post too!
Old 08-15-2008, 09:01 AM   #17
USCSmiley
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 183128
USCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot materialUSCSmiley is USC mascot material

Can I add my wish list??? LOL!

Last edited by USCSmiley; 08-16-2008 at 07:52 AM..
USCSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:14 AM   #18
CCC
Her Modness

Female

CockyCash: 101500
CCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot materialCCC is USC mascot material

Oh, Tony Stewart is a hottie! My man's already posted in one of the other Hen House threads.
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:18 AM   #19
Waya
Game MVP

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinanurse View Post
Here is my hubby...

Woh, I can't really see his face but dayum....with that body....Nice Nurse!!
Old 08-15-2008, 12:08 PM   #20
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

Good job, ladies!

I'm gonna have to sneak-attack RGH with a camera to get one of him. And he was looking good last night too!