CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > CockyTalk Get Togethers

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
TaySC
Three and Out
USCharleston2
gotrice?
kingofnerf
Cockhornleghorn
Flameout12
Ace Dilcock
RGHoskins
6pack
Wofford sounds confi (1400)
2017 Puerto Rico Tip (1274)
NBA's 'one-and-done' (382)
Question For Techies (365)
Roger Goodell contra (357)
Using Up Egg Whites (333)
FAVORITE WILL MUSCHA (323)
Navy pilots draw a b (291)
WBB: Any news on BCM (285)
CTE and Fred McNeil (236)
Is Battlefront 2 a form o
***Volvo Driving Soccer M
**USC Women (2-0) vs. Cle
Using Up Egg Whites
Raise For Champ
Discussion: 2018 Recruiti
WCBB: South Carolina @ Ma
2018 - Sam Bruce
2015 Dodge Challenger SXT
2018 - Dax Hollifield

Old 08-31-2017, 07:17 AM   #1
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 20200
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default Gamecocks Going To Mizzu

My wife and I will be heading up to Other Columbia next weekend, and wanted to see who all would be there as well to find some friendly faces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I agree with Cack.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:39 AM   #2
USC97
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 1000
USC97 has earned his spursUSC97 has earned his spursUSC97 has earned his spursUSC97 has earned his spursUSC97 has earned his spursUSC97 has earned his spurs
Default Re: Gamecocks Going To Mizzu

My wife and I are headed up as well. One of my coworkers has a son at Mizzou.
USC97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 12:00 PM   #3
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC97 View Post
My wife and I are headed up as well. One of my coworkers has a son at Mizzou.
Do ya'll have any plans for tailgating? We're actually going to KC for a couple of days before, so we'll be driving over from there. I guess we'll just grab something to eat along the way and maybe roam around. Won't be able to have our set up or any chairs.

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:34 PM   #4
PyroPepper
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 2001000000
PyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
We're actually going to KC for a couple of days before...
A BBQ trip, with a side of football. I can dig it.

PyroPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 03:41 PM   #5
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroPepper View Post
A BBQ trip, with a side of football. I can dig it.
Side of Baseball too. Going to see Whit and the Royals on Thursday and then the Cardinals on Sunday

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:48 PM   #6
USC97
Walk On

Male

USC97 has earned his spursUSC97 has earned his spursUSC97 has earned his spursUSC97 has earned his spursUSC97 has earned his spursUSC97 has earned his spurs

My buddy is bringing his tailgate stuff. Not sure where we will be, but happy to connect.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:51 PM   #7
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
QueenCityCockFan is USC mascot materialQueenCityCockFan is USC mascot materialQueenCityCockFan is USC mascot materialQueenCityCockFan is USC mascot materialQueenCityCockFan is USC mascot materialQueenCityCockFan is USC mascot materialQueenCityCockFan is USC mascot materialQueenCityCockFan is USC mascot materialQueenCityCockFan is USC mascot materialQueenCityCockFan is USC mascot materialQueenCityCockFan is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenCityCockFan

Would like to stop by and meet some Gamecocks in CoMo too.
QueenCityCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 04:22 PM   #8
Jeff45ACP
I give girls the finger

Male

CockyCash: 4082
Jeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff45ACP

Trying to schedule myself off for work to head west for it. You think that would be easy, but... sigh...

She's a grad of Mizzou, so we'd probably crash someone she knows tailgate party, but if we set up our own gig, it'd be nice to hang out with some fellow Gamecock and Cockytalk folk. Should know for sure by tomorrow.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:26 AM   #9
Gaichon
Chartreuse Microbus, 10-4

Male

CockyCash: 1000000500
Gaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot material

We'll be there. Living just across the border in KS now so only about a 3 hour drive.

Gaichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:14 AM   #10
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

For us first timers. I went to a Mizzou board and asked about the set up. Sounds like it's in downtown or close enough to walk. Said there's a ton of great bars and restaurants in the area, but expect a big crowd on game day.

I'll shoot ya'll my cell and maybe we can bump into each other over a cold one.

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:24 PM   #11
sporkgod50
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000000000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material

Where are y'all sitting? My wife and I are driving in for my birthday and trying to decide what section you buy ticketsin.

Le Olive de Sudan!
sporkgod50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 11:36 AM   #12
USC97
Walk On

Male

We will have some tailgating stuff. I will post our location. SEC Nation should be there as well.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:52 PM   #13
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporkgod50 View Post
Where are y'all sitting? My wife and I are driving in for my birthday and trying to decide what section you buy ticketsin.
Section 2 I believe it is

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:23 AM   #14
M.C.
Gamecock4Life

Male

CockyCash: 11149643
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

i wishhhh

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 08:51 PM   #15
kdog29902
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
kdog29902 has hatched from the shell

My girlfriend and I are driving over from Illinois Friday night. Our first time and would love to meet up with some other cocky talkers. We're sitting in section 1, row 52
kdog29902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 10:08 PM   #16
USC97
Walk On

Male

Section M
Old 09-08-2017, 10:42 PM   #17
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Everybody ready for tomorrow. Give me a holler if y'all want to grab a beer

Quote:
I agree with Cack.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:26 AM   #18
Jeff45ACP
I give girls the finger

Male

CockyCash: 4082
Jeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff45ACP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Everybody ready for tomorrow. Give me a holler if y'all want to grab a beer
This. We got tickets the other night (Section B), and I'm loading up the cooler now. Other Columbia is about an hour and a half from us, so we're gonna head out soon to grab a quick lunch there before heading to the stadium. Gonna find a tailgate spot after, hopefully close to the stadium.

It's been way too long since I've seen our boys play in person, and I'd love to share some time with some fellow Gamecocks. Anyone going, feel free to PM me, and I'll give you our tailgate location or cell # to share a beer.

Old 09-09-2017, 11:48 AM   #19
USC97
Walk On

Male

The beer in MO works just like home! Slow morning. Headed to a bar to watch a few games.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:03 PM   #20
GamecockinILL
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 600
GamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot materialGamecockinILL is USC mascot material

should be arriving around 3:30....in section 16, but will be looking for tix on the Carolina side if available.

phone number is 309.696.0898 if anyone has a couple of extra tix on the Carolina side.